Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2005, 12:51 PM

Genital Herpes Query

My girlfriend has Herpes Simplex (genital one) and has found that when getting wet, she excretes (for lack of a better word) what seems to be a dehydrated wetness in the form of white-ish soft "balls". They are small and seem to go away as she gets more arroused, but it feels really awful putting my fingers inside her when she is wet on the outside and feeling her totally dry and having these things on her walls deep inside. She contracted the disease before she met me, but has just had her first real sores about a month ago, when the these appeared. They have not gone away...

She is young and I think embarrassed to go to her gyno about it, so has asked me to find out for her. Pixies is like an encyclopedia after all...
Old 04-03-2005, 12:54 PM
~getting by~

I'm not really sure what the question is (doubtful I'd have the answer anyway) ... but has she actually been diagnosed with herpes, if so I would think it very wise to seek professional help ... afterall the embarassment is likely in the diagnosis - and she should be seeking appropriate treatment as well.

Also, I just googled to get the facts before I misinformed... Herpes Simplex One is the oral form that 90% of the population has been exposed to. Of course this can be transferred to the genitals through oral sex during an outbreak. And Herpes Simplex Two is the genital form ... of which 5-10% is caused by Herpes Simplex One...

You might want to clarify which she in fact has as your original post is very misleading.

Last edited by maddy : 04-03-2005 at 12:59 PM. Reason: to add facts on One vs Two.
Old 04-03-2005, 04:13 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
she needs to chat with a doc about it for sure, but it kinda sounds like a yeast infection (on top of the std) to me. please remember that herpes is very easily transmitted (mouth ot gentials/mouth to mouth/genitals to genitals) so be cautious

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 04-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Suprise Me

She needs to see a doctor. This is nothing to mess around with.

Old 04-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Mama Mia!

Yes, she DOES need to see her GYN, it doesn't matter HOW embarassed/young she is! You should encourage her to do so.

It's a BOY!!
Old 04-04-2005, 11:39 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
If you have had sex with her you better get to the doctor sweetheart. My brother has it and it's one of the most painful genital diseases there is. It's the gift that keeps on giving. There are drugs on the market to help control the outbreaks but, it took him years to get it under control. It has also messed up his immune system. We are talking raw open sores here. She has to get it under control or it's only going to get worse.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:37 PM
Awesome on my Own

in my unprofessional opinion--------Seek Professional Opinions!

STD's are nothing to mess around with, and education, and safer sex is the way to keep yourself and her safe.

Please have her seek professional medical attention and educate yourselves, read read read and when you think that you have read enough read some more about it!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:54 PM

It is Simplex 2 from what I understand. She was diagnosed shortly after contracting it.
She also says "my flow (sexual arousal) is streaky and white-ish, not clear and has bubbles in it as well as the white things."

From what I've been told, I can only carry the disease and not have any outbreaks... we haven't had unprotected sex yet.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:22 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Yet????? You should not be having unprotected sex EVER!!!!!!

She needs to see a DR. and you need to be persistent about making her before you expose yourself to anything else she may also have.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas