Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2005, 12:05 PM
The New Guy

Send a message via Yahoo to joe_someguy
MWM desperately seeking affection in Tx

Hi everyone! Well...I think the title says it all if you're not looking for any substance ;-) I live in San Antonio, Tx, and I'm looking for someone to share my affection with. I'm married, and I plan on staying that way, but my wife has absolutely ZERO interest in anything physical. She's my best friend, but I've endured long enough. If you're in the same situation, then PM me and we'll get to know each other. I'm not really looking for any type of one night stands or casual flings...I would like to meet someone who is desperately trying to keep things together but can't do it on their own anymore. I'm 34, fairly good looking, 6 foot and 185lbs, and full of affection and pretty darn good at making a woman's eyes roll into the back of her head ;-) Discretion is an absolute must. I know that this sounds like a terrible thing to do, but after 14 years of being patient, I've realized that I have way too much to offer someone who's going through the same thing. So, if interested, let me know and we'll start getting to know each other.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Huggable!

hi joe,

I'm not anywhere near Texas but I thought I'd stop by and wish you good luck,
with both your marriage and your search.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Hi Joe,
I'm not in Texas, and I'm somewhat older than you, but I'm in the very same situation. I share your frustration. It's been about the same length of time since hubby and I have been intimate. I've had one affair, but scheduling and family problems on both sides have prevented us from getting together the way we'd like for the last year. So, now I'm doubly frustrated. I also own a Yahoo group for those of us in our situation. If you want anyone to talk to, feel free to e-mail or PM me.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-24-2005, 08:23 PM
The New Guy

Sorry...had to leave town for work again and didn't have access to my favorite sites. Thanks for the kind words, and I'm very interested in your Yahoo group. I'll contact you privately sugarsprinkles ;-)
Old 06-01-2005, 05:46 PM
The New Guy

All I really want to say today is, DAMN IT'S HOT HERE IN SA! Anyone want to get naked with me? :~>
Old 06-01-2005, 07:13 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_someguy
I'm married, and I plan on staying that way, .

Well good fuckin luckin luck! Who the hell do you think wants to play second fiddle?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:50 AM
The New Guy

Second fiddle??? I'm not looking for second fiddle at all! I just know that there are plenty of married women out there that want to stay that way also, but still have needs that aren't being taken care of. Sorry if you had some bad experiences and you're feeling a bit bitter, but don't judge others because we're out here trying to have our physical needs and wants met while trying to hold our families together. I would hope that nobody here is being judgemental of you because of your lifestyle choices...
Old 06-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Made in England

Welcome to Pixies joe someguy.....
Old 06-03-2005, 10:20 PM
The New Guy

Why thank you BIBI! By the way...love that avatar ;-)
Old 06-04-2005, 09:54 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_someguy
Second fiddle??? I'm not looking for second fiddle at all! I just know that there are plenty of married women out there that want to stay that way also, but still have needs that aren't being taken care of. Sorry if you had some bad experiences and you're feeling a bit bitter, but don't judge others because we're out here trying to have our physical needs and wants met while trying to hold our families together. I would hope that nobody here is being judgemental of you because of your lifestyle choices...

I'm talking from experience here dear and no I'm not being judgemental of you either. I'm just telling you how it made me feel. It wasn't exactly what I'd call a bad experience but I wasn't happy at home and I knew it was leading to nowhere so I gave it up. In my eyes it didn't help my marriage in any way. I would like to suggest to you tho that maybe you include your wife and it may help your marriage.