Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2002, 07:17 PM

Any women with MFM experience??

I am very interested in doing this with my husband adn another M. Any experiences that you can share?? Good or Bad???

Advice for me??
Old 06-07-2002, 07:35 PM

My wife and I have a couple of friends we have threesomes with. She will be the first to tell you the thrill of closing your eyes and not knowing who's hands are where. She loves being the center of attention. The first time when it's over you might have the jealousy issue to work through, but for us a lot of talking and sharing of feelings got us through that. Have fun we sure do.
Old 06-07-2002, 07:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to lilbastard
i have participated in a few married-3-way situations..they al were a very good time and i visit with one of the couples now once in a while to play on the weekends as wel las just hang out and do other things like movies, clubs, etc...that i believe is the key...to be able to do other things besides the sexual play..it makes it so much more comfortble for everyone involved..and also important is to be able to be straightforward with your feelings and emotions..my best advice to you is to make sure your third is someone who you could handle spending time with outside playtime...take the time and make sure it is someone you and your hubby can agree on..like panther said the jealousy issue can rear its head in an instant so be extra careful to keep that in check and on the level...
good luck to you hun..wishi could be the third...
youre a very sexy woman..
Old 06-07-2002, 09:08 PM

Thanks for your feedback..
Old 06-08-2002, 06:42 AM
Gone with the Wind

Sugar, I have been in quite a few 3sums, most of them MFM.
I LOVE being the center of attention!
So far as I know, all the men I have been in 3sums with have been straight, as I saw no M to M play. In fact, be ready for some very funny actions by your partners as they try so hard to be "collected" or "cool" and avoid even touching each other, and during a really fun 3sum that is very difficult, if not impossible!
The really difficult thing to do, as the woman in a MFM 3sum, is to make sure that both men stay involved in what is happening, to avoid feelings of jealousy. I have never done a 3sum with a close boyfriend, or god forbid, my ex- hubby, so I was spared that bit of jealousy. But it seems there is always a little undercurrent of anxiety between two men. Try to fine partners who are not TOO anxious over which has the bigger penis. Having one partner who is less endowed is useful, as I will explain soon.
By the way, I think a 3sum is easier to have fun with if YOU take the dominant role over the men, and direct things.
Now, for the realy fun parts!
Make sure you are touching both of them all the time, lick one while you stroke the other, kiss one while the other is eating you or fucking you, go down on one while the other eats you, and you HAVE to try what I call the "tower bridge", you get on all fours, one man enters you from behind, while the other kneels in front of you while you suck him. I can't describe the feelings you experience, having one man in your mouth and one in your pussy at the same time!!! It does require A LOT of attention on your part to make it work, but the rewards are most certainly worth it!!!!
Now, the last and most adventurous thing, being in a sandwhich!
One man in your pussy,while the other enters you anally!
This should be attempted ONLY if how have experience with anal sex, AND you are confident that your partners will not become too enthusiastic!!
I know too well that a too vigorous partner will do damage... OUCH!
And it isn't fun explaining to your GYN either, if you get hurt.
BUT!!!! The orgasms I have had while doing this are the most intense, mindblowing, spasmodic, hot, incredible, memorable, OH MY GOD YES YES YES orgasms I have EVER HAD!!!!
The very first time, I coudn't move, talk, or focus my eyes for a few minutes, and I even (blush) drooled a bit...
My partners were frightened, they thought I had suffered a seizure!!!!
If you want to try this, and are used to anal entry, I recomend it as a wonderful experience for a woman during a MFM 3sum.
One partner lies on his back, and you ride him. Lean forward so your boobs are against his chest, ( yummmm!!!) and the (hopefully) less endowed partner SLOOWLY, (with double condoms and LOTS OF LUBE!! ) enters your bottom from behind.
GO SLOW!!!! Let him use his finger to help you relax... if you are already anally experienced you know that this can HURT like MAD!!! But when he is in, and your other partner is stretching your pussy at the same time... it is SOOOOO GOOOOODDD!!!!
You feel so FULL and close to both, and your head swims, and the smell of both men fills your mind, one kisses your neck, while the other kisses your mouth, and your nipples are rubbing in his chest... and these two strong sexy men have you enveloped in their bodies... and if you move even the least bit, one of them goes even deeper!!!
You MUST be in control!!!! DO NOT let them move on their own until you are ready!!!!! If someone gets too excited and begins thrusting hard, YOU can get hurt!!!
Just move your hips around and back and forth, SLOOWLY!! experiment with what feels good! They will feel each other, and this is very intense for them too, I know, so you must keep control!!

If you are not ready for this, just have fun with them, doing all the other things, and try letting both of then cum on your boobies at the same time!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wickedly

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-08-2002, 10:05 AM

Wicked...you are a wonderful couselor. THANK YOU so much for your feedback. Any specific occurances that you remmeber as the best and maybe the worst?
Old 06-08-2002, 11:42 AM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
oo wow that sounds good wicked me in a mfm would
to find the other guy as sexy as the woman so
would like a bi guy for more fun
sadly never done it
Old 06-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Gone with the Wind

The best MFM experience was the very first. It was my very first 3sum, and so it was my first double penetration.
I had several wonderful orgasms, but the one I experienced during my first DP I remember as being the most intense of my life, maybe because it wasn't expected?
The worse?
There were one or two that didn't go well, due to some problems between the two men, the "my turn" thing.
I think the worse 3sum was when the men were so afraid of each other they stayed apart, so I was just traded back and forth, with no real chance to have them both at once.
One particular experience while I was on vacation in Pensacola FL would be the worse time. They argued about "who's turn" all night. One took me to the shower, so I could go down on him, then after he came, the other fucked me on the bed, then out on the balcony. As the night went on they got drunker and drunker, and ended up mostly just cuming on me, on my boobs tummy and bottom, etc.
I woke up next morning on the balcony, naked on a chaise lounge, covered in dried semen, with a horrid headache. They were nowhere to be found.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 06-08-2002, 12:39 PM

that sounds like shit, wicked. did you know the guys before ...
Old 06-10-2002, 10:30 PM
Gone with the Wind

Not exactly....
Only for about 3 days before... it was an nursing education conference...
Not one of my best times, hon.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-12-2002, 11:22 PM
Gone with the Wind

I think I killed this thread with that story... sorry

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-13-2002, 04:03 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Thanks for posting, I really liked reading your thoughts and hints about mmf, it is something I'd love to try.

I am sorry that you had a bad time those guys sound like real jerks

Is it okay to ask, what was the first time like? how did it get initiated? I always imagine that I would feel really awkward

Hugs
x
Old 07-13-2002, 11:56 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Jeava
MFM

I'm going to keep my eye on this thread, my girlfriend of six years has dropped the hint several times that she would be interested in a MFM. I personally have no hangups about the other man issue. Our issue at hand on this subject is a strange one. Shes made it clear that she woudn't feel comfortable in a threesome with anyone of our friends (to weird) but she would have to know them well enough to know they were disease free...loveley little catch 22 there...hehe

Personally I think using one of the local swinger clubs is the answer, however neither she nor I have any ideas on how to go about introducing ourselves to that

Oh well. Hopefully I can learn something from this thread
Old 07-14-2002, 11:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to renee_p2002
mfm experience

My ex-boyfriend introduced me to the pleasure of being a human sandwich. LOL. I wrote a story about the experience...

threesome
Old 07-15-2002, 12:19 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Wow - hot story, renee...and you say that was a real experience? And are the pictures you, or just supplied by the website?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.