Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2005, 12:47 PM

make her move out

Since this girl is christian, and you cant afford to move out... right? Anyway... force her to move out. Start performing 'realistic' satanic rituals in your rooms. As long as you dont really sacrifice anyone I can't see any trouble coming from that besides her blabbing to everyone she knows about how you do satanic rites. But she obviously blabs all the time anyway. Let her find you with a chicken in the middle of a circle or star. Candles lit and just talk a bunch of mumbo jumbo. Look at her with an evil smile when she catches you. You could really have fun with her and unless you're going to a strictly catholic school, I can't see any real harm coming of that. Religion is your choice and if you choose to call upon 'Satan' as your 'god' that is your choice.
Sometimes if you mess with people's minds enough, they will eventually give up trying to involve themselves in your buisness. Especially if it seems that there is 'no- hope' for your salvation.
Instead of allowing her to get you so angry and upset, get back.
Remember revenge is a dish best served cold... and if the satanic rites don't work... there is always the old Nair in the conditioner bottle trick... but you didn't hear that from me.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
The first thing I would do is talk to the people who are being informants to this girl...the ones who you talk to in confidence but then end up telling her stuff. You tell them to not say anything, you want nothing to do with that girl, and you would prefer it if you could keep talking to them, but won't if they continue to betray your trust.

The important thing here is boundaries...everyone must respect them, and you must set them clearly. Each relationship is unique, so you must address each person individually. If they cannot respect those boundaries and your own reasonable needs, then you have to write them off (because if they are not, more than likely they are part of this whole high school mess).

Lastly, I am betting it feels so high school to you guys because there is a lot of this passive aggressive stuff I was mentioning going on. Sounds like a lot of backstabbing and talking shit behind peoples backs. Like I said above, the problem with that (in the high school scenario) is that even those people you see as those you can trust, could be part of the gossip group.

The only way to remedy these situations is to not leave anything unsaid, tell that girl exactly what you have been writing here....don't spare her feelings. However, approach it in a logical and unemotional way...say, "I'm not emotional right now, but I needed to let you know how I see things and express to you some of my thoughts just so its out there and you know where I stand with you." If you come from an unemotional place that gives a lot more validity to whatever your statements are. This would give her the chance to change the relationship, if she was a good person, or, if not, give her permission to do things to your face instead of behind your back, that way you can at least see everything coming instead of being shocked by it.

Again, make sure you talk to everyone honestly and put it all out there, maybe even a roommate meeting (although I think that would be too dramatic and individual or small group conversations would suffice).

Point is, put it all out there.....it will make the aggression visible or blunt, instead of how it is now, behind your back and passive. I would rather see the knife coming at me instead of me always wondering when it is going to be shoved into my back....direct confrontation makes that possible and will lift a huge weight off your shoulders to let it all out.
My Night Out, Part 2

"The world is a mirror which is always in our vision"
- Me
Old 05-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Mama Mia!

You know what I think? I think politeness only goes so far. Tell this girl to take her bullshit ideas and "save the world" attitude out of your face because you aren't going to put up with it. End of story. It'll no doubt create tension between everyone, but so what. It's better than living "under" someone else, I think!

It's a BOY!!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
This seems to be a continuing saga. Today, the girl was trying to be buddy-buddy with me. Unless she is completely dense, she should have gotten the drift that I didn't neccessarily want to be within her proximity. She seems to like to stir up problems while trying to keep her "friend to all" image. I refuse to believe anything she tells me and I'm waiting for her to make the right (or wrong) remark. Tolerance can only go so far and I don't intend to let anyone use me for some sort of doormat. Until then, I will await the final "battle."
Old 05-27-2005, 02:16 PM

Angelic Vamperess and I have decided to look into getting an appartment for next year. If money will allow... we will be out of here so fast... it should make your head spin!!! :wiggles:

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 05-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Sworn Seeker

First thing I would do, since they got the residence administration involved, is talk to a lawyer. You're being discriminated against, and you should be able to really raise some hell. Getting this Christian bitch thrown out of residence and probably your school is only step 1, if you play your cards right. It's too bad she's so religious, I like people who believe others can be saved, and we can better ourselves. Sorry guys, but I still do believe there's better for us...but eh. I wouldn't be here if sinful foolishness wasn't fun! *is a...not sure...lol. I'm a Seeker, I guess...hmm...*

Now if you'll excuse me I have to figure out what to call this religion of mine, which is 90% something I made up and don't care whether anyone else believes in. That's the best kind of religion, IMO.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:49 PM
Tease and Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
Angelic Vamperess and I have decided to look into getting an appartment for next year. If money will allow... we will be out of here so fast... it should make your head spin!!! :wiggles:

Lol roomie....how dare you misspell my name!! I guess I cazn forgive you this one time...but don't let it happen again!! But anyway, we are looking into an apartment. It's such a shame that one person can cause so many problems in something that can be so wonderful. Oh well....life goes on. To quote an aquintance, "Hope for the best, expect the worst." Or, my personal favorite, "If you can't Dodge'em, Ram 'em!" Ok, so I'm a Dodge fan.....or anti-Ford. Enough of my rambling on about....nothing that this thread is about. :grin: l
Old 05-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn

Ladies, now you're talking. This is the best thing for both of you. Battling those wenches is a waste of time and not conducive to the lifestyle you two want.

I can relate...my junior year I moved in with two women. Both were friends of mine and we were not intimate with each other outside of the fact that we saw each other nekkid on several occasions. The thing was, all three of us enjoyed sex and just wanted a place where we could bring our partners home without judgment. Worked out great!

Good luck...and hang in there! Don't let the bitches get you down.

rabbit
Old 05-31-2005, 02:37 AM
Pixies Roving Ranger

Send a message via MSN to Ranger1930
i'll make it plain and simple for ya babe...

Fuck uhm..

thats all that matters.. you pay rent.. you can see who you please. when you please. if they don't like it.. they can go find their own man..

simple as pie.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Tease and Please

It seems like things here have finally cooled down. I decided to not let things bother me. I figure that if people have a problem, they will either act like a reasonable person and talk to me themself (aka, without the telephone game) or they will learn to deal with it. It's amazing how not letting things bother you gets to other people :shake:
Old 06-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Tease and Please

I thought my last post would be the death of this thread but....as they say....hope for the best, expect the worst. In about half an hour, I have to have a meeting with my Resident Advisor, the girl who has started all this, and another girl that I didn't know was involved. It just needs to die. I just had a mini meeting with my RA a few minutes ago. I asked her if she remembered calling me "the ghost of the house." I then proceeded to tell her that that is how I wanted to be....to be left alone. She didn't seem to like that very well. If anything at all comes of this meeting, I hope it is that people will just leave me the hell alone.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:07 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
It's not gonna die until you stand up on your own 2 feet and meet this head on. They are going to keep pushing your buttons as long as they know they can and you not stand up for your own rights.
Old 06-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Tease and Please

You're right CGT, I know. My problem is that I have an amazing temper but can't channel that into being constructive. I don't like confrontation in any form therefore I avoid it.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:44 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
so how did the RA meeting go? i am curious. I hope everything is working out okay for you.