Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2002, 11:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to NaughyNadia
The Last Time You Came?

I was thinking about the last time I had an orgasm and what a wonderful experience it was. About two seconds later, I was thinking about the time before that and how it was just so-so, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I was out in public shortly after that and, as usual, people watching as I made my way down the block. I got to wondering about other people and their sex lives. A fun little game followed where I would try to imagine his or her last orgasm and how long ago it might have been? Were they alone, with another or maybe with several others? Where were they? What was the intensity level? What expression came over them? What was the stimuli, i.e., was it something they had seen, or a fantasy, or a recollection? Had they ever had an orgasm? Ha!

Anyway, got me thinking about others and if given the right environment, what would they be willing to share?

I am out of room here (and a little chicken) so who will be first?
Old 07-16-2002, 12:18 PM

Lightbulb

The last time I climaxed was 2 days ago. It was one of those drunken orgasms that seen to last forever. It was very wild sex, the type I have only experienced while under the influence, but would like to experience sober.
Old 07-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Banned

My last orgasm was about 40 hours ago and I miss it already! It was during anal sex. I was fingering myself and it was so intense *everthing* shuddered. It was after a day of lots of sex, I probably had five or six orgasms . . . I'm expecting another romp in the hay by tomorrow at the latest. <sigh> New love is grand!
Old 07-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

okay... my last orgasm... let me try to remember...

if we are talking masturbation... it was about a week ago (yeah.. I have been really busy). LOL

if we are talking with a partner.... August 2000... yep.. you read that right.... LOL
Old 07-16-2002, 06:46 PM
yet seldom member

Red face

Hi Nadia, welcome and enjoy yourself.

I think my last one was yesterday. I am alone at home, so it is always that dull hand job... anyway, better than nothing.

Quote:
I am out of room here (and a little chicken) so who will be first?

You should look for the "?????guess what?????" thread at General Chat and throw your two chicken cent in then.
Old 07-16-2002, 09:40 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
the last time i came by masturbation was last night <check Nice Guy's shower pics for inspiration!!!!>

Last time i came with a partner was in May.

roxy
Old 07-16-2002, 09:46 PM
Texan extraordinare

The last time I came really good (with a partner) was in May when I last saw my boyfriend. It was incredible and totally unexpected. I screamed very loudly and the neighbors have never looked at me the same again.

Old 07-16-2002, 10:55 PM
Pixie's Perv

Hmmmm... last time for me was this morning in the shower by myself... thinking about taking an on-line friend (and new pixies member!)from the rear.... was a fantastic thought... as usual!!
Old 07-16-2002, 11:00 PM

The last time I came was this afternoon. I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands, and I can't seem to resist. It's gotten to the point that I no longer close my blinds or windows. I'm sure that my entire neighborhood has gotten quite the show I I push myself over the edge again, and again. Moaning, screaming. My whole body writhing on my sectional right there in the livingroom.

Damn I'm good.
Old 07-17-2002, 01:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to NaughyNadia
Thanks everyone for the replies! Isn't this fun?

The last time I came was great and _very_ recent. :-)
I really didn't start down the path on purpose, but after reading the post above (my thanks to Rox for suggesting Nice Guy's pictures), combined with a little beach fantasy topped off with a little erotic reading and before you know it, it just seemed like the thing to do.

I would put the intensity level at 6 out of 10. Location: Office (before you get too excited, I work at home, haha).

Just enjoying the afterglow.
Old 07-17-2002, 10:28 PM
~figment of imagination~

The last time I had a group of orgasms was approximately 3-4 hours ago with my husband. We were sitting on the couch watching useless TV (after the kids went to bed) when I decided to get frisky. I slipped down to the floor and took out his soft penis from the leg hole of his shorts. I started licking and sucking and within a minute it was stiff. I was getting so turned on. I continued to suck when he slipped his foot into my loose shorts rubbing me (having no panties on as usual). I got real wet real fast. He pulled me up and gave me a kiss and laid me on the couch. Pulling my shorts further to the side he started licking my clit and giving me a couple of fingers. I must of came a good 2/3 times. Then he climb on me and arched my ass up so high that when he slammed his dick in me it hit my g spot over and over again. I came again and this time I was a bit shaky. ...... ... ... . . .
when it was all over I couldn't sit back up I felt very lightheaded and dizzy. I really needed it tonight.

But before this it had been 2 days prior and it wasn't anything to write about so to speak.
-Summer
Old 07-17-2002, 10:35 PM
Nice but never normal

The last time I came was yesterday after being on here(roxanne has some great pics). The best one was with my last girlfriend both of us were drunk and she was riding me like a wild animal. It seemed to last forever.

And I'm alittle suprised that you ladies like my pics that much. *almost blushes*

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 07-19-2002, 06:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
*cheers for Summer*

If only i could come online and hear stories like this from everyone...but then i'd be really jelious that i couldn't post a story like that myself too...at least someone out there is having fun!
Old 07-19-2002, 09:29 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
My last time was about 3 nights ago and was a total surprise. I woke up about 2am to my s/o under the covers pulling at my shorts. Next thing i know in my clouding sleepy haze is that my already hard penis is all in her mouth (This is really surprising since she is not much on giving head), and she is going at it like ive never felt her do it before. Well I pulled her around a bit and started rubbing to rub her very wet and erect clit. Well she kept going and had me ready to cum in no time. I warned her and she nodded for me to keep going and I was getting frisky and had slipped my thumb into her ass by now and she was bucking against it. Well i came like I hadnt in months and she quickly slurped it down and told me to stand up. She then bent in front of me and reached around to finger herself and wanted me in her bum. Well I obliged while I was still hard and went right in and she had an orgasm almost imediatlly. She pulled me out rolled over on her side and was asleep in seconds. Arnt nighties the best.
Old 07-19-2002, 11:05 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

My last orgasm was a coulpe of nights ago. I was watching a show called "Wild On... Parrty Central 2002". It was showing all kinds of cool places and censoring out the naked ladies. But was still enough to get me going. Next thing I knew I was stroking my cock and came all over myself watching a festival in California.