Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 09:29 AM

How to make oral sex on my gf better

My gf and i have been having oral sex for some time now and she justs loves it. In fact the other day she told me i could do it all day (damn mouth was getting sore though ) what i am wondering is, has anyone used some toys along with going down on you gf to help stimulate them even more? If so what kinds of toys have you used? I just want to make her has happy as i can since she loves it so much.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

You could always try using a vibrator or dildo inside her while you lick her clit. Maybe see if you can get some G-spot stimulation along with your tongue working it's magic.

But if she thinks it's fab as it is, then perhaps you've got it just right and more stimulation might be overkill.

Sometimes, keeping it simple is best.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Great White Pussy Hunter

Send a message via AIM to OziJuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to OziJuggalo
do what i did get your tongue pierced and get your self a vibrating tongue stud it works wonders all the ladys i have used it on loved it but if you get your tongue pierced make sure you tell the piercier its for licking pussy so they will put it more towards the front of your tongue other wise normal studs are a wast of time to use

Have You Ever Had A Juggalo Between Your Thighs
Old 07-03-2005, 07:18 AM
curvy queen

here's my advice...practice makes perfect! :drool:
Old 07-03-2005, 08:37 AM

...I have to agree with LAW...Practice does make perfect! Try exploring the anal region while you are concentrating on her clit...most women that I've been with (although not all) really enjoy a well-moistened finger gently tantalizing & then penetrating their arse. Also, a G-spot vibrator (the one with the curved tip) tends to work wonders while you are focusing on the clit.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:52 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
As long as you both are enjoying it, all is good!
Old 07-07-2005, 10:21 AM

Talking

Aw..First off I have to commend you because in my eyes there is nothing more sweeter and delicious then a man who has genuine concern when it comes to pleasuring his woman. That is such a huge turn on to me.

Now to answer your question. We have various toys that we use from time to time but I have to say the best thing and I completely love it is while my man goes down on me while at the same time he slowly inserts his pinky in my ass and also inserts another finger in my pussy at the same time as his mouth and sweet, warm, wet tongue are doing their thing he slowly moves his fingers in and out of both holes. Not so much that it is done too hard but just enough to make me crazy and let me tell you it drives me way beyond nutzzzzzzzzz and puts me way way over the top every time. I think there is a specific name for doing this but I have no clue...lol If anyone knows please drop me a line to inform me. I am getting so hot just thinking of how good this is.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Lickalotapuss

Send a message via ICQ to Gekko Send a message via AIM to Gekko Send a message via MSN to Gekko Send a message via Yahoo to Gekko
It's called "The Shocker" and generally it is done with all of the fingers except the thumb (I know, I know not really a finger) and the ring finger, index and phuck you finger enter vaginally, and the pinky is the "shocker" in the ass. Or you can use your thumb on the clit to help push it out while you lick/suck/worship it.

But other than that, I like to get the girl into it mentally and vocally, by making her tell me what she wants, it may embarrass her at first, but chances are that her losing her inhibitions will heighten her arousal, and get her mind going faster (and, in case you didn't know, you dont get a woman to climax by fumbling around in her pants, get in her brain, thats where the Gspot is)

I'll also give you my time proven "mindblowing lights are on but nobodies home" "routine" for oral.

1. Heavy French Kissing along with some light touching (and some playful pinches)
2. Lick her lips like you're going to lick her LIPS (I use the corner of her mouth as the "clit")
3. REALLY REALLY lightly lick along the jawline to the earlobe, lightly lightly lightly flick your tongue against it suck it into your mouth and continue to flick your tongue on it.
4. Kiss your way down her breastbone and nuzzle her breasts (if you dont know what nuzzling is, it's not really kissing, just kinda heavy breathing with your lips and nose just grazing the skin)
5. Suck her nipple into your mouth and superduper lightly graze your teeth on it as you flick it with your tongue.
6. Kiss.........lick......kiss...lick your way down to her pubes (if she has them, or just above her pussy slit) and very softly rub just your lips over JUST the outside of her pussy
7. Lightly draw your tongue up the crease made by her thigh and pussy.
8. Using just the tip of your tongue, begin at the BOTTOM of her pussy slit and lightly slide your tongue up up up
9. up and stop just before you reach her clit and go back down, and repeat, but this time stick your tongue a little farther inside her lips maybe even stop to tongue fuck her slowly (WITH OUT TOUCHING HER CLIT!!!! SLAP HER HAND IF SHE REACHES FOR IT!)
10. Lay down a little spit right where her clit is on the outside of her pussy, so that it's not RIGHT on the clit, but maybe so that it's dripping down into it, spread her pussy open, and blow COOL air across her clit for 10 to 15 seconds, and then lay your tongue FLAT against it, and lick up until the tip of your tongue is on her clit, then go to town.
11. Now that you've licked her clit for ooooh, 10-20 seconds, stop. And slide the underside of your tongue down over her clit, down over and inside her lips, down until the tip of your tongue is lightly lapping her asshole (this is sometimes a good time to start gentle fingering, to the 2nd knuckle only please :P) Rim her good for a little bit, if she's cool with it, maybe 2-10 minutes depending on how receptive she is to it, all the while, fingering her, rubbing her clit with your fingers etc etc.
12. Flatten your tongue against her asshole and lick your way back up to her clit, take a pitstop at her honeypot for nourishment if you'd like, and then continue to her clit. Suck it into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it while lightly sucking it, like you do her nipple.

13. Rinse and repeat, just keep going, dont just stay on her clit the whole time, I've been told by past girlfriends that it feels like I'm giving them a massage "down there" that was unlike anything they'd had with previous boyfriends who they said, "Just licked my clit and nothing else until it went numb"

Good Luck! And your gf is lucky to have a guy like you!

Snatch a Kiss..........or vice versa :P

"Consider yourself an Idiot. Now consider yourself a Member of Congress...But I repeat myself" --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain
Old 07-08-2005, 11:25 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
^^^
and for #2? oh man....i love that!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 07-08-2005, 06:30 PM

get licking

Read the book - Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus.

Practice loads.

Swirling licks around the labia, licks up and down the labia, very, very gentle ones just below the clit, broad ones across her entrance, tongue inside.

butterfly kiss and lick the pits on each side of her spread legs, gently and teasingly moving closer to her labia.

Enjoy! Best taste in the world!

Wildeye
Old 07-09-2005, 02:24 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Just goes to show how diverse we all are.....personally I'm far too ticklish down there to be swirled and teased and what-not.

I just need to have my clit lapped over and over again until I explode.....stopping half way through to do something else to me would set me right back to the beginning again and I'd never cum! Probably just reach for my toy and say 'Don't worry, I'll do it myself'!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Lickalotapuss

Send a message via ICQ to Gekko Send a message via AIM to Gekko Send a message via MSN to Gekko Send a message via Yahoo to Gekko
Patience is a virtue.

Snatch a Kiss..........or vice versa :P

"Consider yourself an Idiot. Now consider yourself a Member of Congress...But I repeat myself" --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain
Old 07-09-2005, 09:47 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
focus on the journey, not the destination. joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose