Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2004, 05:45 PM
Just padding post count

In Jr High I ran crosscountry, was on diving team and gymnastics. In High School I ran and was on the wresling team, after high school play on men fast pitch softball league.

(A.K.A. Scarecrow)

Last edited by Lady Pleaser : 03-26-2004 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Carpe diem

Baseball, basketball, and tennis in school. Soccer, softball, and basketball teams on occasion since.

And wait just a cotton-pickin' minute, IAKG and Steph!!! Band=Geek...I was in band and we "ROCK"ed.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Highschool ~ Archery, Tennis, Softball, Golf, Gymnastics, Volleyball... and even though I am not very tall, I dabbled in basketball for a while (till I realized Doreen Love was gonna stomp me every game cause she was 6'2" in 11th grade!). Then I took up being a hippie! LOL!

*EDIT* Oops! I forgot to add that I played in the "Juniors vs. Seniors" Powderpuff Football Game. The one and only year in the history of my highschool (to date) that the juniors beat the seniors! The reason? Yes there was a plausible excuse!!! Our senior class president made the senior girls some "special brownies" in his family living/cooking class that very day! Hmmmmmmmmmmm??? Sabbotage? Because he was dating a junior? We think so...but we'll never know cause he won't tell!

Now ~ Skiing, Scuba, Hiking, Fishing, Swimming (when I can...wish I had a pool *sigh*), Billards *Bar or regulation Pool*...never tried Snooker FussyYummyPants...but I'd give it a try), gardening (you don't know how much exercise that is till you have an acre to garden).

I also kept score and stats for my ex-husband's slow pitch softball team. I loved seeing the faces of the players when they found out their "hit" was judged an error! Talk about "IF LOOKS COULD KILL"!

Great thread Lilith!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-26-2004, 06:12 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally posted by rockintime

And wait just a cotton-pickin' minute, IAKG and Steph!!! Band=Geek...I was in band and we "ROCK"ed.

So did we...some of my best high school memories, including a trip to Orlando and marching at halftime during the Citrus Bowl. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-26-2004, 06:24 PM

I'm athleticly challenged.

I kept busy in high school with show choir and doing a lot of set-painting/stage managing/backstage stuff for the school musicals.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Multi-Sexual

Lessee.... I did little league for a year, bowling for a few awful weeks (I just don't have the bowling gene in me), Dance classes for a few years in the elementry years, and then for years again in the late jr high, high school years. There was also about 6 years of gymnastics, 2 years of doing the hurdles and high jump in track, and a year of cheerleading.

I -think- that's all.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Multi-Sexual

OOo, also add a stint of kick boxing, and aerobics

And, of course, chasing 3 kids around
Old 03-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Insatiable

Played football, my first love. I also ran track: quarter mile run, 4x4 relay, and hurdles (high and intermediate).

Now I just play golf. I also run and lift weights to stay fit. Proud to say that I am 38 and my waist is only 2" bigger than it was in high school (32 vs 30)....and I like beer!

rabbit
Old 03-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Call me Mr Right

Send a message via AIM to Romial Send a message via Yahoo to Romial
I've played all the major sports. Foortball, basketball, baseball, Soccer...played some tennis too.

If bowling counts I'll beat anyone out there.

Does chess count too? It makes your head hurt...

Pics of Romial...Updated 8/10/04
Old 03-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Learning to talk sexy

I came from a VERY small town and we were the big town in the area, so we basically had just the major sports - competitive only for the guys teams ... girls were intra (or is it inter) mural .... but I played basketball, softball and volleyball ... still volleyball is one of my favorite sports to either play or watch.
Old 03-27-2004, 08:46 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
We were so small we did not even have volleybal^^^

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Learning to talk sexy

We didn't either really ... that was a church league ... well, actually so was softball ....
Old 03-27-2004, 06:27 PM
Weedscreamer

Did the "then", and forgot to do the "now". Nowadays will find me walking and hiking, volunteer master gardening which includes, but is not limited to...very large shrub-chucking, face-dancing with assorted cactii, pick axe and auger breaking, and my favorite...weed-pulling. Aside from that, my 4 dogs keep me from sitting down or resting more than 10 minutes each day. I love to swim, but there's no place to around here.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Loungin' Around

I was in swim team, marching band (yes, it's a sport when you carry a 30 lb tuba!!!), and gymnastics (for two years) in high school.

Now I lift weights, golf, do Pilates, and am a Stairmaster addict!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-29-2004, 02:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
In high school I was on the Cross Country team, the swim team, and the sailing team.

Currently I jog, hike and sail. Swimming only if it is really hot, or if it is a hots spring.

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.”
Barbara Bush

"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me neither!"
Drew Carey