Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2002, 08:09 PM

Question trimming and/or shaving

this post is mainly for the guys but any ladies with experience will also help me
what kind of techniques do you use to shave, anytime i think about getting a razor near 'the boys' a shiver runs up my spine. and what about the itching that i think will occur after the shave when the hair grows back.

when you trim do you cut the hair really short or just keep it down

thanks
Old 12-02-2002, 09:53 PM
Fallen

Hehe funny, I just shaved for the first time lol...one of the female Pixie's mentioned how sexy it was to have a man shaved, so I thought, what the hell it is only hair...as for technique, I just used scissors to cut it down short, then used a razor and shaving cream to clean up.

As for the itching, there honestly hasn't been too much, although I think I am just going to let it all grow back because it is a PAIN to shave it every other day. Ladies, I have a new respect for you that shave and trim your pubic area
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 12-03-2002, 04:47 AM

it's soooo nice to see people who aren't afraid to try new things. To me there is nothing sexier than a man who shaves/keeps it very low and clean cut.
Old 12-03-2002, 06:59 AM
The Ultimate Ride

Send a message via MSN to Slow Ride Send a message via Yahoo to Slow Ride
*L* I use my beard trimmed to get it close and then ,I get out the ole razor(and I just be careful)*L* I would hate to see one of my nuts rolling across the floor !!!!

I don't shave all the time,just when the mood hits me.I think the worst part of it all is razor burn................but, Baby Oil can fix that !

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in.
Old 12-03-2002, 07:30 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

mm306 and krzykrn - well done on trying shaving!! It can be great fun, as well as being incredibly sexy!

I shave from my neck down, and shave my pubic hair nearly every day. Usually in the shower - just soap up and shave away. Pull the skin taught, and be careful not to shave the same area more than once. As for 'the boys' - generally they're ok if you just keep the skin taught and shave different bits at a time. I've never had a problem.

At first though, you won't be able to shave every day or use the above technique - your skin isn't used to it. First of all, trim the hair as close as you can with either a beard trimmer or ordinary scissors. Then, have a nice warm shower or bath. Get some shaving gel or foam, and apply it liberally all over the area. Shave IN THE DIRECTION OF THE HAIR to start with. Always use a new razor blade. Several days later, you can do it again. Keep shaving every third or fourth day, then gradually after several weeks start doing it more frequently - every 2 - 3 days. Finally, you should be able to shave every day without nicking yourself or getting razor burn.

But when you're not used to it, shave in the direction of the hair growth. It won't be as close a shave, but it'll be safe! After a while you can shave against the grain, but again don't shave and shave the same spot trying to get super smooth - you'll end up shaving skin off!

Afterwards, some people like to use moisturiser or baby oil or something. I don't find I need it - and sometimes I think moisturiser clogs up the hair pores a bit. But if it needs it, use it by all means. Experiment until you find the best things that work for you: razor, cream/gel/foam, after care product, even technique.

Everybody's different, and what works for one person won't necessarily work for you!

Good luck, and give shaving a go for a while - it's worth it in the end!! Looks great, feels great, is sexy!!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-03-2002, 10:56 AM
yet seldom member

I have experimented with pulling out one by one by using tweezers, the slow version of waxing. A lot of work but a good result.
Old 12-03-2002, 01:57 PM

Try using magic shave. you can buy it a the Dollar Store. It's is a hair remover that works great. No itching when it grows back and it takes about a week to start growing back.

After I found this I said to hell with the razor.
Old 12-19-2002, 08:07 AM

I use a hair trimmer on a No.1 (i think that what it called). Sometimes I use a normal razor after for a closer shave. Much easier to do once the hair is really short. Find getting all the hair off my balls a bit of a problem. My other half loves smooth balls. Hopefully someone has a good way to do that on a later post.
Old 12-24-2002, 10:39 AM

I'm in a long distance relationship myself and we get to see each other a few times a year in person and it's still really good and she keeps herself shavin for me which I love well I guess for me isn't the right term since she likes it better that way anyway but me I've shavin a few times lol it's nice but it's somewhat of a hassle

I've never had any problems with it I just use a razor blade, I find as long as you keep the sin taunt theres not a problem of course I'm chubby so it makes it annoying lmao the iching is evil I agree but I certainly never found it a reason not to do it
Old 12-24-2002, 09:14 PM

just be careful and you'll be fine. assuming you use the same caution as u do w/ your face you'll be fine

my suggestion would be to get a single blade razor. often, more than that can be irritating to sensitive skin, at least early on
Old 12-24-2002, 09:52 PM
Just me.

I generally shave and then let it grow back until it's still short but "present," then shave again. I like keeping it fairly close. Like others have said, you just have to be careful. Worst I've ever had was a little scraping. Hard part is just behind the scrotum because it's so hard to see, even with a mirror. Hope that helps.
Old 12-26-2002, 01:38 AM

i use a beard trimmer too, then just lather up and give it a good shave, no problem!