Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2003, 11:10 PM

Any hints???????

Just curious...I recently ended a long and tumultuous relationship and therefore do not wish to engage in another one anytime soon. But, what hints may anyone offer as to how to best go about meeting women on-line or off for sex, and nothing more. And I'm not looking for prostitutes. I just want sweet and uncomitted sex! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-09-2003, 02:20 AM

That has been mans ultimate question since the beginning of time.

By the way we still do not have a answer, so in the name of all men every where it is your duty to continue the search. Godspeed divot109.

Just out of curious about your name, is it your golf score.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony
Old 03-09-2003, 04:17 AM
Scottish Angel

be honest and upfront with the ladies---------------there will be girls out there who are in the same situation as yourself--------------"zipless f**k"- but with someone who won't treat u bad!!!----------been there!!----------------good luck!xx
Old 03-09-2003, 05:11 PM

Very good point, Celticangel. I don't want to hurt or deceive anyone. But I'd like to have a good, "zipless" f**k with a lot of added "zip." No strings attached...I just want to share the intensity of "mutual orgasms" with a lovely woman who only wants the same. Going in 50 - 50 on an orgasm is not too much to ask, is it?
Old 03-09-2003, 05:24 PM

www.lavalife.com has a section for meeting people looking for the same thing (not an endorsement, in fact I never used it). Nerve.com has great personals that are very reasonable, and many women check "Play" as one of their dating options.

If you live in a dense enough metropolitan area, make an ad (at match.com, yahooo, whatever), with a good picture, and be very clear about what you want. Run it for a weekend (Friday through Monday), work it as much as possible by answering as many ads as possible, and you should get some reaction.

I have had great success with match.com, finding someone who is very compatible, and she's also hot! Before finding her, I had many dates, some which ended in bed, some which could have been longer term f**k buddy freindships.

It's a numbers game.

It also sounds like you should be a student of Leykis 101 www.blowmeuptom.com

Old 03-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Banned

As mentioned in another thread, I work for one of these Web companies . . . there are zipless f***s by the dozen to be had on these sites. A lot of women use it for that purpose but there are more men in the "intimate encounters" sections. Good luck!
Old 03-10-2003, 05:08 AM

Serious fun, thanks for the info. However, I am familiar with Tom Leykis and don't believe his "course" is for me. His road generally suggests the "use and abuse" approach to women, which is not what I'm after. I don't wish to demean women in any way...I want the "zipless f**ks to be mutually desired.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:09 AM

Steph, thanks for the support.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:34 AM

i have the real answer - its not only an answer but a solution for these type of question for both men and women.
Why do you look for different partners ?
Why dont you select the right one in the begining and settle for one - woman who can do all that you please and you do all that she pleases...... i have been in love and married the same female after 12 years and now married with 2 children for 13 years - i do not have any problem during these days that is 25 years i have never slept with any other women.
Here you will find understanding its not only sex
but there is Love + sex = fun
Old 03-10-2003, 05:35 AM

do you all agree at least 10% to what i am saying ?