Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-27-2003, 03:40 AM
Banned

What ever happened to . . .

I lived in a transient place - a national park - for several years. I was BEST friends with a fellow - Stephane (yes, Steph and Steph). We lost touch and I miss him dearly. I've tried making contact through sooooooooo many avenues (friends, google, etc.) to no avail.

Stephane and I were best buds but we both moved before the other person got our contact info and his name is unfortunately quite common in Canada. I do have one more contact who might have his number and I'll try him in the afternoon . . .

Do you guys have some people that you lost touch with throughout the years whom you think about from time to time?

Have you tracked a long-lost friend down?
Old 04-27-2003, 04:38 AM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
My Best friend when i was in the military, we went, and did many crazy things together, i know he was from oklahoma, I think about him from time to time, and wonder what it would be like tobe reunited with him, knowing how long it has been and how much we have both changed, ok, gotten older!I started reading this thread and he was the first person I thought about. Ah, memory lane.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 04-27-2003, 06:24 AM
Just me.

My best friend when I was in gradeschool in Baltimore. We were the best of friends and stayed in contact for years after our family moved, but haven't seen or heard from him in years. Even tried a national phone book program, but didn't find him. Rats.
Old 04-27-2003, 06:54 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Great thread!

Like horseman 12 I have millitary friends I lost touch with as they moved from place to place. There was a small group of newly married couples who lived just outside the base in Biloxi where our guys were in tech school. We all hung out and supported eachother but then our guys got their orders and we all split. I would love to know how they all are.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-27-2003, 07:25 AM

Stayed in touch with the important ones, but every

now and then there is an "I wonder" session.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:43 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I have a couple of friends I would love to See and catch up. One Military Bud who showed me that New York City was a Fun place................I appreciated his Family for making this Texas Boy feel so Welcome. I'd like to know how my Ex is doing but I know that is not possible....................ever. She and I parted on good terms though. Sometimes I guess some things are better left alone too. Just Blabbering....................pay no attention
Old 04-27-2003, 09:51 AM

I moved around a lot growing up, so there is a really long this...but primarily the last group of friends I had in high school. I think about them a lot and even dream about seeing them again. I have been tempted to look them up when I go back to the area, but haven't yet. I think it is becuase they were the ones who severed the relationship....they stopped writing and returning calls...I think maybe that is why they stick in my head...becuase I always have wondered why our contact just ceased. But my fam who still live there always run into them, and they all say they thinkof me and miss me...weird. The only reason I can think of for the wierdness is they were incomfortable that I went onto college, and "got out". It's too bad...I had some of the best times of my life with them.
Old 04-27-2003, 11:43 AM
Stiff Member

I lost contact with my best buddy from High School. Found him in Classmates and met up with him last year.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 04-27-2003, 12:28 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Actually... I have has SOME success finding special people from the past...

when I first entered the internet arena I found a very dear friend of my via 411.com... back then there was a section for searching for people.... thru ads.. not sure if it is still functioning or not.. but it worked for me..
Old 04-27-2003, 01:03 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool Have you been reading my mail again Steph?

Two months ago I received a wonderful surprise from a friend that I had been trying to contact for a long time. I first got a phone call from a stranger. He had a gift for me from somebody that he’d met on a recent visit to China.

Zhanmin was a visiting research associate at a local University Physics Department where I was working in optical fiber sensors R & D at the time. I drew the short straw and had been the one to meet him at the airport when he arrived on his journey that was the first time this learned man actually saw a caucasian person. His abilities with English and my inability with Mandarin left me with my standard humiliation. Over the next year we shared conversations and dinners that were far outside our assigned tasks. He stayed at my home the two weeks after his off-campus lease expired before returning to Shihuang.

I was honored to take him to the airport with small gifts for his wife and four year old son as I saw him off, along with a copy of Animal Farm by George Orwell. A week later the media was telling me about the events of Tiananmen Square and I carried concern and guilt when none of my letters to him were answered over the next year.

A few years back, while interloping at an international conference, I met a group that had a member that knew the institute of his address. I gave him the information but never heard any more but he often crossed my mind. When this stranger told me he had been contacted by somebody that heard he was coming from a completely different department of the same University, given a letter and gift for me, and asked to try to contact me, I was stunned to say the least. I have since been able to exchange some GENERAL e-mail THROUGH his intermediary to the net.

This has to be one of the most pleasing re-connection to someone from the past I’ve had. His present to me from his home of the Terracotta Soldiers is among my true personal treasures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bronzeplaquee.jpg (30.0 KB, 279 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 04-28-2003, 01:51 PM
Manwhore

That's awesome PF!

I had a good friend when I was a teen that moved to another state after his Mom died. We kept in contact for a few years and the last I saw him he had been here visiting and was leaving to go back home, but he knew when he got there he was going to have to find a new place to live and I haven't heard from him since. It's been about 10 years since we last spoke. I've tried people search and such but no luck.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-28-2003, 03:44 PM
Wanting More

I'd love to find my best friend from preschool...unfortunately once it was time for kindergarten, I moved out to the suburbs and I have no clue as to what happened to her. I've tried doing some local searches but with no luck. We were such good friends...I'd just like to see what she has done with her life so far and if we would still connect today.

I'd also like to find out where the first guy I ever had a crush on (that was 4th grade...and he liked me too!) ended up...of course he had to move at the end of the year.

Old 04-28-2003, 03:47 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
During a bad period where it was my firm belief that all women were trash after I had been screwed over (I am reformed now)...I had met a woman that was not only simply fantastic in bed, but one of the best conversationalists and frankly just a damn good time...but at the time it was against my religion to not fuck someone over so I did and later on she moved away. I had tried to locate her years later but.....I never knew her last name....
Old 04-28-2003, 06:00 PM
Nice but never normal

A friend of mine from grade school. Haven't seen or talked to her since the 4th grade. Have looked on the net trying to find her on occassion.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 04-29-2003, 12:00 PM
Huggable!

My maid-of-honor ( & best friend) at my wedding just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. She came for a visit with us about a year after the wedding and thats the last I heard from her. Her parents even moved & I can't reach them. I've often wondered if it was some kinda witness proctection thing,,,,,,,,