Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2003, 01:02 AM
Suprise Me

Wink Penis in the Sky

Cobalt and I were traveling down the interstate.....a mundane task that would bring us to a favorite resturant... (Mexican & Marguritas) and in revere, I was looking at the sky and the beautiful clouds..... and I was starting to notice the different shapes. My eyes kept being drawn back to one particular cloud. I suddently smiled, and pointed it out to Cobalt.....

It was in the shape of a penis...

..........and then I noticed another... it was in the shape of a g-spot vibe..

.............and once again, another penis - this one had testicles!!!! :lust:

Needless to say, the 45 minute ride to Mexican & Marguritas took on a new meaning..

I was just wondering if other Pixies happen to see "images" not necessarily in the sky, but in everyday objects that lend themselves to special "shapes"

Old 08-03-2003, 02:04 AM
Booger Lama

cheyanne I think this just shows what you have on your mind all the time

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 08-03-2003, 07:28 AM
Just me.

I wonder if I was looking at the sky that day ... I thought I saw a semen stain.

Really just glad you made it home safely.
Old 08-03-2003, 07:36 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Cheyanne, I was noticing the clouds yesterday, too, although my mind didn't wander *that* far. Must be an Iowa thing.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-03-2003, 07:53 AM

As I was reading this, I skipped through it, so I thought you meant that there were penis models outside of a restaurant. heh.
Skaal is a phrase used in Denmark to signify a toast through drinks that recognises the two parties can now be considered friends. A lot of Danish humour revolves around avoiding this act. - Douglas Coupland, somewhat paraphrased.
Old 08-03-2003, 10:16 AM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I would have to agree with Booger Cheyanne.........you are a Manjaca. (but hey...............thats okay)
Old 08-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I think you are sick sick puppy and need to see a Dr....well at least Cobalt pretending to be a doctor
Old 08-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Suprise Me

LOL -

Did I mention that I was the one driving?

:lust:

Old 08-03-2003, 01:37 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Yes Skip, I am the Doctor of love for her, I have all the treatments for her needs.

It was funny the clouds she pointed out really did look like what she said. She usually don,t look around much when we are on the road, especially when she is driving.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Everybody Stretch!

This thread is incredible..........BECAUSE..........while going to dinner tonight I was talking about the clouds to my husband.....

Every once in a great while, while riding as a passenger, I become so absorbed with the clouds and I try and remember when they last grabbed my attention so intensely. Tonight was one of those nights and I said to hubby....and I quote, "These clouds are so three dimensional tonight I feel like I'm traveling into another dimension"!

There is a storm system moving through our area and the clouds were moving so fast they couldn't stay together......and so there seemed to be a stationary background and a shitload of clouds passing by.......kinda like looking out a train window!

At one point, even though he was driving, I made him look at a specific cloud formation.............it looked like puzzle pieces moving into place...........and the pieces looked like a man and woman (her on her side facing us and he, kneeling and sliding up behind her). He said, "uh huh".......and I don't believe he really saw what I saw!

I'm flaberghasted that you made a thread of this subject on this specific evening Chey! It's almost eery that you did and that I saw it.......because I was just getting ready to sign out and thought I'd peek in here first..........NEVER KNOWING what "Penis in the Sky" meant.........

*shivers*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Loungin' Around

I see peni everywhere...columns, artwork, toys, bananas, etc.

Oh...wait...was that just at the adult toy store??

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Suprise Me

((((((You have just entered the Twilight Zone))))))

Lixy, I love looking at the clouds, especially when there is a storm coming.. it is soooooooooo soothing to me..

What is really cool is when the higher clouds are going one direction and the lower ones in an opposite direction..............ah but I digress... lol

Yep, penis shaped clouds.. and wouldn't you know it??? Haven't seen another once since, but it hasn't stopped me from looking..

Old 08-04-2003, 06:40 AM
Just me.

Unhappy

I thought it was a butterfly.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pencloud.jpg (15.1 KB, 376 views)
Old 08-04-2003, 11:23 AM
Suprise Me

LMAO

You must have been traveling down the same interstate I was !!!!!!!!!

dicksbro.... you deserve a (((HUG))) for that one...

Old 08-04-2003, 11:51 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

That's terrific, DB!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author