Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
My Last Friday In Uk

I cannot believe how time has flown. This is my last Friday in the UK as a Pixie.....for a while anyways.

I fly to Georgia next Saturday to be with Horseman12. I am frightened, excited, apprehensive, soooooooooo in love.

Please, will you all wish us well. Horseman12 will not be posting, ( unless he surprises me ) as he is so busy right now getting things sorted before I get there. I will be arriving at Atlanta airport on Saturday the 4th of October at 19:45, a very (scared) tiny person in a BIG airport.

I will do my best to be a good American. Learn all about beefburgers, Hershies?, heinies?, and say dang and other stuff....lol

Anymore things I ought to learn....please feel free to let me know.
lol...If I can speak Turkish, I can learn anything!!!

See you across the Pond real soon my friends.

Emotional hugs and kisses

Helen xxxx

Old 09-26-2003, 08:14 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Hells! Best wishes for a safe trip over the big pond! You'll love Georgia! It's an incredible state! I wish you and Horseman12 love and happiness!

You'll have to start saying stuff like.......I'm "fixin" to_______(insert action). Beefburgers (cheeseburgers)....Barbecue.....Gyro's....just a bit of the cuisine to try! If you were to come up north a bit...you'd have to try a Philly cheesesteak (they try to make em elsewhere, but ain't no cheesesteak like a Philly cheesesteak!)...and a hoagie (some call them submarine sandwiches.....but it's not the same....trust me)......but you can visit up this way at a later date! In the meantime.....have a safe trip and remember.....as the nervousness subsides....the panties get wet! WoooooHoooo!

*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-26-2003, 08:20 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
((hugs)) Just be you!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Just me.

Of course you have our very best wishes that everything will go wonderfully and I've no doubt you'll love Georgia. Keep smiling!

Old 09-26-2003, 08:44 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I can only wish that it works out as well for you (or better) as it has with Murphy and me. Good luck to you both!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-26-2003, 09:25 PM
Suprise Me

Hells, you are sooooooooo brave..... and so very lucky to have horseman12!!! As he is very lucky to have you!!! I wish you both the best..........

Just be yourself.. you will catch onto the lingo (speak, slang) in time. (((HUGS)))

Old 09-26-2003, 09:35 PM

Safe flight, safe trip and go happy....

Congrats to both of you!

mm

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 09-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Booger Lama

I wish you the best of luck hellsbells I hope for the best for you and horseman speakin american is easy just for get everything you know about english and you'll fit in

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 09-26-2003, 11:02 PM
Serious Member

60 years on and those damn Yanks are still coming over here and stealing our women.

Best of luck sweetheart.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Banned

LOL Vigil!

Have fun ((((hellsbells)))) and (((((((horseman))))

Instead of saying, "Pardon me?" say "Huh?" That's the lingo from Atlanta I've picked up talking to customers from there
Old 09-27-2003, 06:17 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Lixy, thanks. Hehe, I hear Horseman say he is fixing to do stuff all the time. I have never been a great one for junk food, maybe that is because the English versions aren't as good as the States version. I'm fixing to try em though....oops, a little bit of US lingo slipped in there...hehe

Lil, thankyou my friend, you have been supportive for such a long time, and I thankyou so much.

Dicksbro, thankyou very much, I am sure I will love Georgia.

SS, thankyou so much, I know you were worried for me at an earlier date. You and Murphy have a very special relationship, I just know me and Horseman will too.

Cheyanne, thankyou, I do feel very lucky to have met Horseman, lol, I don't feel too brave right at this moment, the butterflies are working overtime. Dang, I have been talking on the phone to Horseman Since March, and I still have trouble knowing what he means sometimes.

musicman, thankyou very much

Booger my friend, thankyou, forgetting is something I do very well, hehe, I'm sure i'll get by, like I said, if I can pick up the Turkish language, surely I can pick up US speak.

Vigil, LOL, you brits shouldn't be so darned slow!!! Sorry, just teasing. Thankyou for your good thoughts.

Steph, thanks for the big hugs, (((Steph))). Haha, I get huh from him quite often, oh, and whody too, a little English speak has rubbed of on him as well I think, all the little differences make it fun though, I will find out if it is just Horseman that says funny things, or if everyone does.

WOW......one more day gone. I wish these butterflies would keep still hehe

Old 09-27-2003, 07:26 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally posted by hellsbells
Dang, I have been talking on the phone to Horseman Since March, ...

Boy, it is time to leave the UK ... before that phone bill gets there.

Old 09-27-2003, 08:44 AM
Horseman12's Filly

LOL dicksbro, I didn't mean continuously, but you knew that!!

Its a lucky for me the telephone companies here are competetive, got a good deal, so not expensive as you would think. I guess talking for hours bumps the bill up though, hehe we have had to cut it down some.

Old 09-27-2003, 09:30 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

HELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS!!!!!!

Good luck! I'm sure everything will go sooooo awesomely! All the best, you sexy lovely thing!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 09-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Loungin' Around

Helen~

People in the US will find you facinating because you're different. Just be you...and have a great time.

Good luck!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney