Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2003, 07:26 AM
Gone with the Wind

peach pussy

Ok, this is just a little embarrassing.

Last night, a new lover (now I am really blushing) while viewing me in a very close up and personal way, said I had a "peach pussy".
My first thought was, as I am shaved, that there was some "peach fuz" hairs present. But she assured me that was not what she meant. She said that since I was so smooth outside and that my inner lips didn't protrude at all, I had a "peach", and it was considered something special. I mean, after I have had sex, (penetration) they protrude some, but... DAMN I can not believe how flushed I am just sitting here writing this.

I have always noticed that most of my girlfriends had at least some protrusion of their inner lips, and that some others were like me, but I never really thought that much about it.
I guess that I should have, but I mean really! When you are trying to make someone happy, you DON'T mention things that they might be sensitive about.
Is this really that rare? A woman with my sexual experience and education as a nurse shouldn't be asking this, but now I am all in a tizzy. My loving significant others say there is nothing to be concerned about. So should I relax?
Or am I back to dealing with the fact that I am a 30 -something year old woman who looks like a child? I have enough anger already over the fact that some men are attracted to me only because I am so small, I don't need more things to fret over.

signed anxiously,

Wanda
Old 10-24-2003, 07:53 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
.....I don't need more things to fret over.
Then DON'T!

We all know how desirable you are WW and so do you. Being that we share the love and appreciation of panty content we both are aware that no two muffins are identical. ………..Isn’t it wonderful.

Now tell me more about your juicy peach please.:lust:

Ref:
http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...highlight=peach

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-24-2003, 08:19 AM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
I don't think that you have anything to worry about. I have the same "problem" althought I don't really think of it like a problem. My SO was the first to point it out to me. I knew that mine looked a little different from the women that I have seen and the movies that I have seen, but I didn't realize that there was a name for it until he said something to me about it. He says that it just makes me sweeter. Embrace it honey, its nothing to be worried or embarassed about - you are still such a beautiful lady!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 10-24-2003, 08:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Wanda, I am this way as well, but, to be honest, until this year and my Pixies time I didn't realize there were differences among women in this area. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about, though--obviously your new friend (and the ones in the past) was not bothered one tiny bit. It's the little things that make us all unique, you know.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 10-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Wanda

I love to eat peaches

Everyone is different that is what makes this world fun. There is no right or wrong way to look. Relax and enjoy the fact that your girlfriend felt comfortable enough to talk to you about this

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-24-2003, 09:32 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i need to go look in a mirror now LOL i never even thought of this

~nikki~
Old 10-24-2003, 09:42 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Just slide up your skirt nikki. I'll tell you about every wonderful thing I lick, I mean, look at:lust:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Huggable!

OMG WW, I can't believe someone as sexy as you would be worried about something like this. If your new lover had said: "ewww, you have a peach pussy", and ran out the door, I'd worry. But to me it sounds more like she said: "mmmm. you have a peach pussy". You even told us she said: "it was considered something special". Seems like something your lovers like. So I'd play it up.... put a bowl of fresh peaches on the table, serve sliced peaches or peach-ka-bobs, how about peach cobbler for dessert.... and of course drink fuzzy navels.

*hugs* teddy
ps: Not the nurse teddy, the "have ya heard any GOOD jokes lately" teddy.
Old 10-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Honey are you just embarrassed because this is one more positive aspect of your extensive list of desirable qualities? I know it might get overwhelming to know most of Pixie's lusts over you. Just smile and think peaches are made for eating. Embrace it as a positive. It is.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-24-2003, 12:27 PM
Bouncy Bunny

WW~ You are a very delicious person... and a peach pussy sounds so yummy! Dont worry about it...everyone is made different. Its what makes us unique! Enjoy yourself because we sure do enjoy you.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 10-24-2003, 12:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

WW---Just remember:Sticks & stones,will break your bones,but
names will never hurt you! Irish
P.S.Nah,Nah!
Old 10-25-2003, 04:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to apachecop
Talking MMMMM PEACHES

I can eat a peach for hours!!!
Old 10-25-2003, 06:25 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*hears "moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches" playing in her head

I understand completely WW. I always felt inferior because I do not have protruding inner lips but after awhile I started thinking that maybe if they protruded and were exposed more they would be less sensitive. Not sure if this is the case but it helped me appreciate my hidden pleasures.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-25-2003, 06:38 AM

as long as you are as sweet and as juicey then it don't matter, and I bet you are too!
Old 10-25-2003, 10:51 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Really love your peaches,wanna shake your trees....Stop worring and enjoy a Bellini. That is one part juice of a peach and 3 parts champagine.