Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2001, 05:40 AM

Hymen

Hi People
Me and my girlfriend are both virgins, (i was 18 in january she will be in july before you ask ) and i was wondering if i can fit my whole index finger into her vagina does that mean her hymen is broken and there should be little pain when we have sex????

Also she has never reached orgasm before and when we were playing around the other day she was extremely close and made me stop because she was scared about the mess that would be made. (she is living with her parents over the summer and her mom changes the sheets ) and i was wondering how much mess is actually made when a woman orgasms?
Thanks in advance for any advice any one can offer
Old 05-31-2001, 07:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Composer
Depends...

First allow me to say that I'm impressed that you both are waiting until you're 18. Trust me it's worth the wait.

To answer your first question:

It's hard to say whether or not her hymen is broken. Consider that your index finger is about the same size as a tampon, and that those don't tend to break it.

To answer your second question:

It's also hard to say. I had a girlfriend in college who would gush torrents of sweet nectar when she came, and a few towels placed "downstream" would be enough. This is usually referred to as female ejaculation. It's not pee, as some would have you think. It's a clear liquid.

But I would say that the vast majority of women don't experience this. Most just get wetter (like my wife) and a towel right under her or some such is more than enough to catch anything.

My advice: Don't worry about it. Let her come! Neither of you will not regret it!
Old 05-31-2001, 09:06 AM

Thanks a lot for the advice man it should hopefully be useful
Old 06-14-2001, 05:32 PM
Outlaw

First off congrats on waiting! You are a part of the frew and the proud nowdays.

I think composer hit it on the head........make her cum, she will thank you for it. It is generally not messy at all, by the way.
Old 06-26-2001, 05:35 PM

A finger should be able to pass thru the hymen. I remember feeling a hymen in my youth - ages ago - the membrane and the central hole quite distinctly. So I would have thought that you could feel if it was there or not. Pain - it seems to vary. Some girls say they felt nothing, others say it was agony and everything inbetween - I would guess it also depends on how "ready" you are - how horny, how wet - and I would guess how big he was! Various object have been used to get rid of hymens in preparation for the big event - vibrators, fruit etc. Messy cums? Can happen, but usually no big deal - we could pass any accident off as a wet dream! I would not worry too much about that.
Have fun, Starlight