Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2004, 12:18 AM
Grouch

Xantar's Dilemma

So anyways, way back when I was training for my new job I sat next to this really cute girl (let us call her Purple)and listened on her calls. She seemd cool and everything, but I thought I blew it becuase she had warned me not to mention religion or politics around her, and well the subject kept coming up and she would go off onto a religious or political rant of the left wing variety. :-D

Anyways in between calls I had found out that she had done quite a bit of travelling and had some interesting adventures and been to places I had only dreamed of visiting like Fiji. I told her about how I always wanted to travel and expecially go to the really barren and desolate places that are a challenge just to get to like Tuvalu or even the sunken ruins of Ry'leigh. As well as make awkward jokes about how her real name sounded elvish.

Anywho, my trainer at work found out the next day that she was asking about me and semed interested and he was going to try to hook me up. I politely refused becuase that weekend I was gonna go meet this girl in Austin and well try to see if things would work between us. Read another of my threads for that story.

Anyways, I had gotten back and well I never really got a chance to talk to this chick anymore because well calls volume was very high and I could harldy ever find a spot near her. Also, at this time some guy (Let us call him Dave) started really trying to beg her to go out with him. Purple had told me that well it seems odd, but she seems to date the guys who guilt trip her into dating them. WTF

Now I am sure Dave is a great guy, but well he jsut seemed a bit like a Neaderthal and well I jsut chalked it up to maybe I was a little jealous and put it out of my mind besides other fish in the sea, it was never meant to be, etc.

Now I still would like to talk to Purple, but everytime I got around to it Dave was always around and running me off. Well one day I got to sit next to Purple and well I asked her point blank if she was seeing Dave and what happend to her ex fiancee back in Fiji? Well she didn't want to talk about her ex, but she said that her and Dave were now dating. I then divulged how the trainer was going to hook us up, and well she didn't seem to say anything.

So anyways it's all water unfer the bridge and I just chalked it up as yet another one of my long lines of mistakes that make up my live and epsecially my love life. I mean my life seems to have worse timing than Hamlet fer Christsakes.

So I started to look for more people at work to befriend, and I had met this chick who we will call Marie (that was her stage name) and well she seemd pretty cool just a fun person to be around and befriend. I found out Friday that Dave has now been chasing after Marie and completly ignores Purple when Marie is around.

Which now seemed funny to me becuase I had thought that Purple and Dave were just friends becuase Dave could not shut up about how fine Marie was, and it was that same day I had to ask point blank if Purple had a boyfriend becuase well I seriously doubted Dave was if he spent all his time at work up this chick's butt.

So I had aslo sat next to Purple Saturday and we were talking and she said Dave is about to get fired for leaving his job all the time mysteriously. Which begged the question? Why was I not seeing Purple or Dave anymore? Purple was wondering the same thing and we compared schedules and found out that hey we don't see each other around for a good reason. What seemd odd was that I saw Dave staying late tonight and at 9 or so he had move to sit next to Marie. I had moved to sit next to them because well the trickster in me could not help for myself to see what kind fo trouble was stirring since well I know Dave is totally not Marie's type but Marie is the type of girl who will play a horny guy trying to get laid after all it was her profession when she was 18 and had her first kids.

The funny part was watching the look on Dave's face when he was talking about being bored with life and wanting to be like a rabbit. I ask him if he wanted to eat his own poop and Marie said well Dave would eat mine. Then dave said how he licked Marie's asshole this weekend, and I was like hey I thought you were dating Purple. His face turned deep red as he back peddled out of that one.

So here is my dilemma and really I know I had botched this up this time, but well this sort of thing happens to me all the time. Xantar meets girl, girl has pig for a boyfriend, girl shows some liking for Xantar, but will ultimately go home with he pig.

Should I tell her about her boyfrend being the cheating pig and have her shoot the messenger and then have the pig get all pissed off at me or should I jsut watch back in amusment and look like a total asshole.

I mean she seems like a really sweet girl and I would love to get to know her better, but I learned long ago not to get involved and try to be the white knight. People will always cruicify their saviours.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:31 AM
Grouch

Viewed 38 times and no responses.

Aw fuck it I am jsut a worthless peice of shit and I deserve to die.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Crichton
Hey, Xantar. Stay out of the mess. Let things work themselves out and be the good guy to everyone. You chose not to go after Purple hoping the Austin girl was better, and missed your chance, the great thing about it is, no one in your story seems like the love 'em and marry 'em kind, so you just have to wait until the music stops and see which chair is open (probably the one next to Neanderthal Dave... but them's the breaks)

The Student Teacher

The story of one woman, 5 guys and a ride to remember.

Shuttle Bus

A little office interlude.

Office Sex
Old 05-14-2004, 09:59 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Well said Crichton.

My guess is that before long Purple will realise that Dave is, as you say, a Neanderthal and it will be all over red rover very shortly.
But until then, don't shoot yourself in the foot, don't do ANYTHING that may make you seem jealous or anything like that. As Crichton said, play the good guy.

Once Purple and Dave are quit for good, then you can SLOWLY move in on her. Slowly - you don't wanna end up the rebound guy here.

And don't insult Pixie readers or try and guilt trip them. You've been here long enough to know that lots of people lurk without posting, that's just the nature of the forum. Don't take everything so personally.

SMILE!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 05-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Multi-Sexual

I had to read it 4 times to make sense of it in my head, but that might just be the meds.

Ok, assuming you still have an interest in "purple", don't tell her, for your own good. You've heard the phrase, "Don't shoot the messenger" right? Well, it's around for good reason.

You get bad news from someone, and who are you going to blame, even if it is irrational? If you want to date her or what not, just sit back, and let Dave hang himself, which he's certain to do.

If you want to speed it up, I guess make small innocent remarks about seeing Dave and Marie around each other after work, or what not. Don't make it sound suspicious, just drop it in conversation and move on. It'll fester in her head.
Old 05-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Grouch

Naw I harldy ever talk to Purple as we have conflicting schedules and well I see Marie everyday.

Marie and I think it is a rather funny joke at how much a pig Dave can be.

Yeah I know all about shooting the messenger. That little bit og human nature is the mother of all fuck-ups. Well OK it is the single biggest obsticle to effective communication.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Just my slant on this, and other threads of yours CL...

It seems to me like you work out your problems in your own mind before anyone has a chance to reply. Or, you chastise us for non-compliance beforehand and come down on yourself in a big way...as a way (it seems) to guilt us into answering you. AND then...when there is a reply...you ALWAYS say that it is all wrong and/or you've heard it all before and it couldn't possibly apply to you!

In other words...YOU ALWAYS SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

I think people here are totally confused by you and just stay away so as not to offend......

Or...maybe that's just me!

~Thomas Dewar~