Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Multi-Sexual

So, I'm going to a Pride celebration this weekend

My aunt recently (like last night) confessed that she has decided she's not hetro sexual anymore, which I pretty much knew anyway, but she is big on God and the bible, and has denied this part of her for a LONG time. She admitted it to herself back in January. Anyway, the Lansing Pride is this weekend, and she invited me to go with her, and I told her I would.

So, those are my weekend plans.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:25 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Cool....my aunt is still caught in btwixt Bible thumping and lesbianism. Tough place to be.Wish she lived here...two of my fave people are lesbians and pastors.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-09-2004, 10:35 AM

Cool beans, Gilly. She's very lucky to have a supportive family member such as yourself. There's a really cool website run by a predominantly lesbian and gay parish in Texas that has some great resources for LGBT Christians.

Check 'em out at http://www.gaychurch.org.

Have a great weekend!
Old 06-09-2004, 03:00 PM
Multi-Sexual

She's looked up loads of websites about homosexuality and the Church, and even found a few churches in her area that cater to the gay communitie, but I think overall, she's still very much in the closet, hiding behind the clothes. She's fine with me knowing, but she feels very strongly against other people knowing. She's terrified of what her church friends will think, as well as how the rest of the family would take it.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Multi-Sexual

Just got back from the Lansing Pride celebration. It was different, but fun. I have strong bi-curiosity to begin with, so the whole thing felt really natural to me. I did get hit on, a few times, which was also kind of fun.

Tonight, I'm going with my aunt to a local gay bar. -grins- We also took turns trying to scar the other, and we came to a disicion. I have more experiance with women, and regardless of what she tries to scar me with, I have something I can top her with.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:48 AM

Gilly,

I'm glad it went well. I hope it continues to do so, for her sake.

Good luck - and don't drink too much.
Old 06-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Multi-Sexual

Nah, I'm not a drinker really. Plus, on my meds, I just don't drink at all anymore. It's been 6 months since I drank more than 1 drink, and there's only been 2 occasions since New Years where I drank a single drink in a sitting.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:22 PM

So how did it go?

I have a friend who went up there, i wanted to go too but i had commitments here

Gilly - i live in canton, do you know the area?
Old 06-17-2004, 02:07 AM
Multi-Sexual

I've heard of Canton, but can't really say as I know specifically what area it is in. This weekend there is another one in Grand Rapids, where I'm originally from, and where my Aunt lives. Because of her heavy ties with a church that is completly anti-homosexual, though, she is not going to attend this one. She has too many "friends" that could very well be there protesting.

I've tried to tell her that if you can't accept someone for who and what they are, then they aren't your friend. She said she knows, but that she still wants these people in her life. That's her desicion of course. I just hope things work out good for her in the long run.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:11 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

<---has actually spent a weekend in Canton. Gilly, Canton township is by Plymouth, west of Detroit.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author