Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2004, 10:27 PM

Why are most of the pixie women not as aggressive as the men are?

Here is my thought....

Since we are all so free to be who we are or who we want to be here at pixies why are most of the women here not as aggressive as the men are?

By aggressive I mean the following....
I have heard many stories of men PMing women here at pixies over and over again until the women can't take it any more. I see and hear of men propositioning women for cyber over and over on the chat. Ok maybe it is really just that men are more aggressive naturally, but I don't believe that entirely; women are just as voracious sexually as we men.

So can anyone help me with my conundrum?

Thoughts?
Comments?

Last edited by BIGbad : 06-23-2004 at 10:46 PM.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:47 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Maybe because when you don't reply we don't think you're interested. Just like you men think the same of us.

Plus the fact that most women have been raised to be submissive to men.
Old 06-23-2004, 10:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
hmmmm....I'll be curious to see what people think. Actually I think that some women are equally as aggressive.

I feel it's often a reflection of the vibes that are being sent. If you are getting a lot of attention (wanted or unwanted), then I think you should look at what message/vibes you send out. Same goes if you are not getting attention.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Well, I don't think it "natural", I think it has a lot to do with societal training. The vast majority of women have been taught to be passive when it comes to sex. You can't expect someone to instantly overcome 18-50 years of training immediately.

I would say, that compared to the societal average, the women here (again, on the average) are substantially more aggressive.

Which can be a problem, when they don't follow my orders, of course!
Old 06-23-2004, 10:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Angry

In my opinion,if someone has the proper respect,for someone else,they don't "pester" them.People can still be friends,without
satisfying,the others sexual desires.We are men & women,not sex
starved animals.Aggressiveness is one thing,forcing someone to do,other then they wish, is another.I don't know,if I said what,I mean.I hope so. Irish
Old 06-23-2004, 11:02 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally posted by gekkogecko
Well, I don't think it "natural", I think it has a lot to do with societal training. The vast majority of women have been taught to be passive when it comes to sex. You can't expect someone to instantly overcome 18-50 years of training immediately.

I would say, that compared to the societal average, the women here (again, on the average) are substantially more aggressive.

Which can be a problem, when they don't follow my orders, of course!

LOL....... AWWWWW shaddup and bend over baby.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:13 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
^^^^ Not as aggressive????? LMAO!
Old 06-23-2004, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
hmmmm....I'll be curious to see what people think. Actually I think that some women are equally as aggressive.

I feel it's often a reflection of the vibes that are being sent. If you are getting a lot of attention (wanted or unwanted), then I think you should look at what message/vibes you send out. Same goes if you are not getting attention.

Interesting perspective Lil!

Irish---I said most
Old 06-24-2004, 02:33 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Ermm.....can I make a suggestion, which is far more straight forward than everyone's theories so far?

Speaking as one of those women who used to get a lot of PMs when I posted pics more regularly and when I was widely known on Pixies to be single, I can tell you exactly why I wasn't as aggressive as the men.

Quite simply, I had not enough time to go actively pursuing new relationships with members of Pixies via PM, as I was always busy replying to those men who'd contacted me!

Also, I'd suggest that not all of the women on Pixies are actually interested in pursuing men for the purposes of cybersex or whatever. Just because we are highly sexed women, doesn't mean we want to be sexual with every guy we meet.

In fact, I'd say THAT's why a lot of us women enjoy Pixies. We feel we can express our true sexual selves, with a minimum of pestering from men, unlike the real world, where our outrageous flirting with strangers, and our complete sexual honesty could land us in dangerous situations.

I'd say in general, we don't proposition men for cyber in chat because we want to get to know our cyber partners better before we decide whether we're going to do that.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-24-2004, 04:16 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

If i PM someone other than my close friends here....its usually because you piqued my interest with a comment...or you may have a interest similar to my own

I may be a sexual person...but i have my soulmate Bilbo...i may flirt but that is as far as it will ever go

I'm soooooooo very not interested in cyber...but then i've said that heaps of times throughout the forums...I am interested in friendships only

I also dont tend to answer PMs straight away either (though i do try)...i have kids and both can read *L*...not much kid free time here and they tend to hang over my shoulder...So when i get kid free time i'm busily checking pics and threads that i can then read in peace with no danger of my kids seeing or reading something they shouldnt

If i am PMmed i will answer...but it just may take time...i have a real life too

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-24-2004, 06:58 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I have never seen an untruer post, one of the things I love about pixies is the woman are just as aggressive here.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:05 PM

I'd have to agree that the regular members both men and women, are equally aggresive. I believe some of the problems with women being "pestered" might just have to do with the lurkers who are here for different reasons. A lot of times I get pm'd from someone I've never heard of or who has never posted, usualy asking for some pictures. I'm sure that's the only reason they joined, is just to get some free pictures and not to stick around and enjoy the place. I just ignore them and usualy they take the hint and go away. I'm not sure of the statistics, but has anyone ever looked to see if there are more male members than female? Just curious.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Girls don't call boys.

Well, so I've heard.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:13 PM
gurly gurl

I am close to a couple pixies....and I believe I PM'd them first. Either after seeing the picture of THEIR FACE or from their fun posts. Yeah, I am a big tease on here....if I were single I would probably live a lot of it out...but I have my husband here to let me come here, play, get attention and go to bed with at night.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:44 AM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
at times it is flattering to see the pm box fill quickly. other times though it is a bother. i find it hard to manage my time here looking at new threads and replying to the pm's that fill my box daily. i love hearing from everyone but i feel i am lacking in post content for now. i am sure it will die down soon enough anyway.

i'll go read now

kinda kinky if ya think about it