Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2004, 07:47 AM
watcher of all

Send a message via AIM to flywater Send a message via Yahoo to flywater
Togther finally

My first attempt, written for a special dear friend, you know who you are!!!

As I waited at the airport gate for the plane, my heart was pounding, waiting to see you finally. My face broke into a wide grin as I saw your beautiful face appear out of the crowd. As slowly as i could, I walked up to you and took you in my arms, savoring the moment I had been waiting for, feeling your body pressed against mine, feeling your hot breath against my cheek, feeling you mold to me, your breasts pressed to me, out hips pushed togther. You suprise me with a kiss that has your tongue forcing itself into my mouth. My eyes open wide in suprise as my mouth opens and lets your tongue enter my mouth, sucking it deeper. We realize we are making a scene in the middle of the airport and we break apart, both blushing now. I wrap my arm around you and we go to the baggage retrevial arm in arm, my hand sliding down to rest on the top of your hips, enjoying the feeling of holding you so closely. As you bend to retrieve your bag, I slide up behind you, grabbing your waist and pushing my hard dick against your sexy ass, feeling you jump a bit in suprise and then looking back at me, grinning with pleasure. I let you up and kiss your neck as I still stand behind you, kissing your neck again as my arms wrap around you and hold your waist, enjoying the feel of you pressed to me. We finally break apart and walk arm in arm to my car, bracing against the chill of the November wind.
You ask where we are going and I silence you with a soft kiss and a slight smile, telling you to trust me. As we drive through the countryside, holding hands along the way, we talk and laugh and talk more. Finally pulling up to the hotel, I park and run around the car to open your door. As you get out, i push you against the car, forcing my tongue between your lips, kissing you and feeling your body tightl to mine. I let my hands slide up slowly to cuo your beautiful breasts through your dress and bra, feeling your hard nipples finally, lightly pinching them, making them stand out more and more. You finally pull away, telling me to get inside, the cold wind making you shiver. As we finally enter our room, I show you the view. It is not great, seeing the skyline of the city, but you grin as you notice the outdoor hottub. I just smile and nod. I reach behind you and slowly slide the zipper of your dress down, kissing your neck and shoulders as I expose more flesh, nibbling ans licking more and more. As your dress falls to your feet, I contimue to kiss down your spine, licking a trail to your bra, unhooking it, then going lower still, past the small of your back, reaching your soft silk panties covering that beautiful ass. I slowly slide them down your smooth legs and kiss you on each cheek, letting my tongue slide between them, teasing your tight brown hole, then, still kneeling in front of you, i turn you around to face me and kiss you right on top of your smooth sexy shaved pussy. You open your legs for me as my tongue traces your swollen lower lips, your hands going to your hard nipples and pulling and pinching them as I slide my tongue into you, feeling your wetness begin to seep out, lapping at it to taste all of you. I search out your hardening clit, teasing it at first, then wrapping mt lips around it, sucking it into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue as I slide two fingers into you, Wetting them, I allow one to slide against your ass as I suck your clit, one finger sliding into your pussy another into your ass as I suck and tease your clit unitl I feel you shake with your first orgasm. Your hands leave your breasts and pull my head tightly to your pussy, as I inhale your sweet smell and pick all your juices. I then stand and quickly undress, then, taking your hand, I open the door to the outside hottub. You shiver greatly as the chill November air hits your skin and we run hand in hand to our private outdoor hottub. We jump in the hot water, letting the steam surround us as we laugh and hold eachother. We slowly start to kiss, rubbing against eachother, feeling eachother and pulling togther, rubbing against eachother. I am amazed at how hard your nipples feel against my chest as I feel your hands slide down to grab my hard cock. I shudder as I feel your thumb rub across the head of my cock, you teasing me. You slowly straddle me, rubbing the wet lips of your hot pussy against my cock, not letting me enter you yet, still teasing me. I moan in pleasure then bend over and take one of your hard nipples into my mouth, sucking and nibbling it as you rub against me. You slowly rise and I feel the incredible heat of your warm velvety pussy surround my cock. You slide down slowly until I am completely buried inside you, then stop, just loving the feeling of being coupled after the months of talking and waiting and anticipation. You tighten the walls of your pussy around my cock as my hands slide to your ass, teasing your asshole with a finger as you begin to slide up and down, riding me. You go up and down faster and faster, making your beautiful tits sway in front of me as I try to catch a nipple eith my mouth. I get one of your hard nipples into my mouth finally and nibble lightly, making you moan in pleasure. you then slide off of my and grab my cock, moving it back slightly, smiling at me and then whispering in my ear "I know you want this" as you place the head of my cock against your ass. Slowly relaxing and sliding down, I feel your ass expand to accept my cock into your ass. I feel the tightness and moan louder as you let more of my cock into your ass. Finally buried deep in you, i move slightly, then more until, holding you tightly and screaming your name in joy, I explode into your ass, filling you up. I pick yopu up. our bodies still coupled togther my cock still in your ass and carry you into the room, letting our wet bodies fall on the bed togther, kissing your face, your nose, your lips, letting our tongues find eachother. I then slide away from you and kiss my way lower, licking all the water off your nipples, then licking your oh so wet pussy, then sliding my tongue into your recently filled ass, tasting my cum leaking out of you, sliding my tongue deeply into your ass, feeling you still streched open as I tongue fuck your ass, then slide a hand up top your pussy to finger fuck you and rub your clit as I tongue fuck your ass. I feel you begin to tremble and then you let out a yelp and wrap your smooth thighs around my head as you cum all over my hand. As you relax, coming down from your sexual high, i smile and kiss you softly. I get up and cross the room, getting us both a glass of the complimentary champagne, and when I turn around I notice you have removed something from your bag. I look and as I recognize the strap-on dildo you are holding, my soft cock slowly starts to harden. You look deeply into me eyes and ask "ready for round two?".........

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 09:35 PM.