Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Sigh

Dude I'm not alwas in the mood and I'm 19! Theres nothign to worry about unless you can't ever get in the mood with some enticeing on your partners part, then you might want to look into seeing a doctor about depression, I think you talked about maybe being depressed in another thread. If you are depressed don't do what I did, last year I became completely noctournal and didn't talk to anyone, not even close friends parents or my girlfrind about it, I ended up not registering for class and having to take the semester off. It'll fuck up your life for a good long time, talk to a friend or somethign if thats the cause.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
somtimes i wish i wasn't in the mood, probably get more done. lol otherwise there's always tommorrow.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
Yes you may... anything else you'd like to watch?

Can you play football at the same time?
Old 09-10-2004, 02:23 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Happens all the time in our house. I just try to tease him all day (glimpses of something sexy, a tantalizing kiss, maybe a little butt squeeze or some slow dancing) and hope for the best. SOmetimes it actually works ~~ other times I end up taking care of it myself after he goes to bed. Either way, it's all good. It just sucks that I happen to be the one with the HUGE libido in our house. LMAO, but you all knew that, right?

LOL, It does here too as SHE happens to be the one with the HUGE libido in our house and me not in the mood.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad
Dude I'm not alwas in the mood and I'm 19! Theres nothign to worry about unless you can't ever get in the mood with some enticeing on your partners part, then you might want to look into seeing a doctor about depression, I think you talked about maybe being depressed in another thread. If you are depressed don't do what I did, last year I became completely noctournal and didn't talk to anyone, not even close friends parents or my girlfrind about it, I ended up not registering for class and having to take the semester off. It'll fuck up your life for a good long time, talk to a friend or somethign if thats the cause.

Tad, 18 is really young to be in such a state, but I know it can happen. No, I will not do that. At least, we've got pixies friends to talk to, haven't we :hug:
Old 09-10-2004, 02:27 AM
Loving joys

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
A man who's not in the mood? Isn't that the ultimate oxymoron??!

Ok ok. So, if I'm in the mood and he's not, I either wait or I take care of it myself, no big deal. But he can watch if he wants to...

Now that may get me in the mood