Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2005, 06:20 PM
To Be, or not to be...

Send a message via AIM to Nightfalke Send a message via Yahoo to Nightfalke
Anger and Tranquility

My keys bounce across the kitchen countertop with a clatter as I close the door behind me with a sigh. I pet the dog as I wander through the house after a long day at work. Stopping at the blinking answering machine, I hit the play button as I absentmindedly flip through the mail.

“You have 1 new message,” the monotone female voice intones. “First message.” The sultry, husky voice that comes out of the machine next is a shock compared to the sexless computer voice.

“Hey big boy. Same time. Same place. Meet you there.”

My finger jams on the erase button as quickly as I hear the voice finish talking. “GODDAMMIT! How many fucking times do I have to tell her not to leave fucking messages?!?” My dog scampers away quickly at my outburst.

Not in the best mood to begin with, my temper flares into a raging ball of fire in he pit of my stomach. Muttering obscenities under my breath, I check the clock on the wall. “Alright, just enough time to make it there. I swear to God, I’m gonna give her an earful.”

Tossing some food into the dog’s food dish and leaving a hastily scribbled note about a crisis at work, I slam the door behind me and peel out of the driveway.

After practicing how I am going to tell her off on the drive there, I make it to the meeting spot; an old motel with the neon vacancy sign lit. I pull the room key out of my glove compartment (long story how we both got copies of the key to that room…involving bribery of both the monetary and oral persuasion), and march over to room 21. Mustering up my rage, I knock three times slowly, insert the key, and open the door.

“Listen up,” I started. “Apparently you don’t get the rules. What part of don’t leave me messages on my machine do you not understmmmmrrggmmm…” Her lips embracing mine swallow up the last part of my sentence.

“Oh no you don’t” I blurt out after pushing her away. “You are not getting out of this one with a kiss and a mmmgrrrgmmm…” (Although, at this point, in the back of my head, I knew she was going to get away with it. And I’m pretty sure she did too.)

Her tongue insistently presses into my mouth, and her hands reach down into the waistband of my pants. I halfheartedly attempt to push her away again, but eventually succumb to her soft lips caressing mine. The burning fire of rage moves to become a burning fire elsewhere. I reach behind her neck and pull her face closer to mine, my tongue playfully darting in and out of her mouth.

My cock hardens as she unbuttons my pants, and reaches into my boxers with a soft warm hand. Squeezing my cock softly, she swallows the moan escaping my lips with another insistent kiss. As she pulls out my hardness, I wrap my arms around her and slide my hands under the back of her shirt to pull it over her head, exposing a lacy black bra and her ample breasts. My lips fall to her cleavage and smother her breasts with kisses, nibbles and licks.

With her hand pawing at my boxers again, I turn to make sure the door behind me is closed and pull my pants and boxers down to my ankles in one swift motion. My pulsing cock is quickly wrapped in a soft skin robe as she takes it into her hand and strokes softly. Leading me by the cock to the bed, she pushes me down onto it, and kneels down in front of me. My cock in her hand, she looks up at me with her beautiful, spectacle rimmed brown eyes, and bites her lower lip softly as she strokes my hard cock. Up and down she strokes as we stare into each other’s eyes. Soft moans escape my lips, and grow much louder as she takes my cock into her mouth.

Tracing the head of my cock with her tongue, she licks my cock softly and teasingly. My hips involuntarily thrust upwards as she takes my whole cock into her mouth. While she massages my testicles softly with her hand, she slowly drags her tongue along the length of my cock, teasing me, until she pulls my whole cock into her mouth again. Wanting something more, I lift her up off of her knees and pull her onto the bed.

Flipping her onto her back and softly kissing her neck, I silently praise the inventor of the front clasp bra as I loose her breasts from their lacy confines. Kissing her neck, shoulders, collarbone, and cleavage, I grind my pulsing cock into her skirt covered crotch. Hearing a soft moan escape her lips, I tug the skirt up to her waist and gaze upon her beautiful, neatly trimmed pussy. I smile as I unbutton my shirt slowly, watching her squirm and slowly become wetter. Pulling my shirt off, I lean forwards and kiss her wet pussy. She let loose a sigh of contentment.

Softly licking the wet folds of her pussy, I caress the inside of her thighs with my hands. I push my tongue inside her wet cunt and feel her shudder around me. Tonguing her clit, I move my fingers to her wet entrance and massage her slit softly. As I hear her insistent voice crying out for more, I push my two fingers deep inside her and massage pussy walls from the inside. My tongue licks circles around her clit in time with my fingers slipping in and out of her wet slit. She cries out in ecstasy, and I smile, pulling my fingers out of her with a slurp. She whimpers softly, and I roll her over onto her stomach. She moans approvingly, and raises her ass into the air on her hands and knees. Taking my still hard cock into my hand, I guide it into her wet pussy from behind.

Both of us cry out in the tongues of lust as I slowly push my cock into her. With the slapping of skin on skin, I start to fuck her from behind in earnest. Our slick bodies glisten in the incandescent light of the motel room, as the headboard pounds into the wall. My cries grow more guttural and loud as I near my climax. She senses this, reaches behind and pulls my hard cock out of her.

“Oh no you don’t,” she says in a tone of mock annoyance. “You’re going to cum where I can see you.”

Pushing me on my back, she pushes my hard cock inside her as she mounts me. Grinding her pussy into my cock, she leans back and moans loudly, nearing her climax. I reach up and pull her face close to mine. Kissing and gasping, I thrust my cock into her as she grinds on top of me. Her cries grow louder and she looks deep into my eyes as I feel the first quivers of orgasm wrapped around my cock. I return the intensity when I kiss her deeply and strongly as the contractions around my cock send me over the edge.

Rope after rope of thick cum blasts into her wet cunt as both of our bodies tense and our cries are muffled by our kiss.

Eventually we both break the kiss, and collapse on the bed, panting. For the first time, I notice the soft sound of piano jazz in the background, and the subtle scent of lavender in the air.

As she snuggles in the crook of my arm, I absentmindedly run my fingers along her neck and through her hair and say,

“You know…I was angry when I came in here.”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-10-2005 at 01:39 AM.