Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Always Naughty/Never nice

Master and Pet- The begining

So DangerousPet and I have decided that it would be a neat idea to write our lives into a erotic novel, but we decided that to protect the inoccent, some names would be changed, some places changed and in some cases some events entirely.
So, the folliwng series of stories (more will come) may be all true, part true, or not true at all. But we hope you will all enjoy the long adventures.

The Begining-

Ryan flipped through the channels for what to have been the third time in less then 10 minutes.
“120 channels and nothing is on”, he thought to himself as he turned off the TV. Some big college guy he’d turned out to be. Sitting in his room on a Friday night watching CSI Re-runs.
The sound of his phone ringing made him jump slightly and he reached to the end of the bed and picked up his cell phone.
“Hello”
“Yo Ryan, what you up to tonight?”, his friend Brad’s voice came through the line.
Ryan looked around the room quickly trying to come up with a good lie. Nothing came to him. Brad beat him to it.
“Watching TV again?”
“Oh shut up”, Ryan laughed back
“Alright man, well Allison is coming down to the apartment in like 15 minutes and she’s bringing some of her friends and we got a bunch of the Ultimate Frisbee guys down here if you wanted to come down and get your drink on”
“Well you know, my schedule for the night is kinda packed. I got Law and Order at 9 and Terminator 3 at 10:30…”
“Just shut up and get your ass over here” Brad laughed and hung up the phone.
Ryan practically threw the phone on the ground and rushed to pick out something to wear, he happened to pass the mirror on his way to the closet.
“I think a shower is an order too….”

“Aslynn!!! Hurry up, we are going to be late.” Allison yelled at her roommate.
“Calm down Allie, I’m coming.”
Aslynn took one last look in the mirror before heading down the stairs and jumping in the car where Allie was already waiting. The two friends headed to Brads apartment. It was Allie’s and Brad’s we passed O-Chem celebration and, apparently, a big to-do.
They were met at the door by Brad and his roommate Kyle. The two boys greeted Allie and Aslynn and told them between drunken laughs that they were next on the Pong table. As the 4 walked into the living room, keg on the coffee table next to a stack of generic red cups being filled with your choice of beer or jungle juice being handed out, Allie fell in beside Brad, and Aslynn beside Kyle.
Kyle was captain of the men’s swim team and well built, and as Allie had said, was “totally crushing” on Aslynn. Then again from what Aslynn knew, Kyle “totally crushed” on anything with two legs and breasts.
While the boys played Pong, Aslynn took a few minutes to walk around the apartment hoping she might see someone else she knew. She had been to the apartment before, and never had she seen this place so packed. Between Kyle’s swim-team buddies and Brad’s Frat Brothers, and of course the accompanying Sorostitutes that followed, Aslynn felt more than slightly out of place. She made her way back to Allie, who was consoling the very intoxicated Brad in the loss of their game. Kyle smacked Aslynn’s ass and said “Have any sympathy for a man who just lost Pong in his own house?”
“Sure,” Aslynn said and reach over to give Kyle her beer while making a wide step aside from the highly intoxicated athlete.
Kyle stared at the cup for a full second, not quite sure what to do.
Aslynn took the chance to slip into the side room where a bunch of people were playing a game of what appeared to be spin the bottle
“Oh, aren’t we mature?” Aslynn joked.
A short blonde guy looked up from the corner, “Sit down Aslynn. You just might get lucky” he said sarcastically with a wink.
“I can see you haven’t gotten lucky in a very long time Sean,” Sean was Kyles younger brother and not only was he gifted with Kyles lack of brains, but unfortunately received his older brothers great looks as well.

“Let the party begin”, Ryan exclaimed as he walked into the room. The mixture of perfume and stale beer washing over him.
“Hey Ryan, Get yourself a beer and go check out the fine pieces of hot slutty ass my swim buddies brought in”, Kyle said with two sorostitutes slung under his arms.
“Whatever man,” Ryan said grabbing a beer and heading into the side bedroom to see what the commotion was that had just arisen.
Ryan walked in just in time to see two girls break from what had obviously been a very drunken, very sloppy kiss. The entire ensemble of guys cheered as the two girls giggled at the attention they were getting.
“What’s going on?” Ryan said bumping into Rob a friend of his from the Ultimate team.
“Damn man, you are missing out on some awesome stuff. You’re single right man? Get yourself a seat with some of those hotties.”
“I will if you do man,” Ryan shouted over another eruption of cheers
“HAHA, right. Jamie would kill me. But you have fun”
“Maybe next time,” Ryan half mumbled as he turned to head back to the living room. It was then that he saw her.
She looked out of place as two girls jumped on the lucky guy and started to kiss him. She just leaned back looking at the rest of the people in the room.
“Yo Rob, who is that girl?” Ryan questioned.
“Uh, oh that’s Aslynn. Allie’s roomy.”
“Really? Know anything about her?”
“Yea, I know you aren’t going to get any unless you ask for her number.”
Ryan stepped over a few peoples heads and sat down on the floor next to her. Of course, just his luck as soon as he sat down the bottle was handed to him. Well maybe he’d get lucky and get more then her phone number for the introduction. He leaned forward and gave the bottle a spin.

Aslynn was getting bored with this. If it hadn’t been for the fact that she knew Kyle would jump at her the first time she set foot outside this room she would have left a while ago. She just wasn’t in the mood for a party. Some guy leaned forward and gave the bottle a spin. She watched as it went around and around, slowing with each spin. A few girls giggled as it slowly passed them and then it stopped, pointed right at Aslynn.
“Well this just got more interesting,” she thought.
She leaned forward, closing her eyes, ready for a sloppy, beer tasting kiss that would end up leaving a puddle of drool on her chin.
To her surprise the guy cupped her chin and leaning in slipped his lips over hers. No stale beer smelling breath. No drool. Simply a commanding hold on her chin and a long kiss, where he ever so gently slipped his tongue in her mouth and then back out again. To her surprise, it sent a chill down her spine. She was almost disappointed when it was over, and she opened her eyes to see who this master of the kiss was.
Brown eyes, with a hint of green mixed in was the first thing she noticed.
“Hi, I’m Ryan” he said with a coy smile.
“Hi,” Aslynn stammered. “I’m Aslynn.” An overwhelming sense of excitement gripped her.
“Can I get you a drink?” Ryan offered.
“You can get me anything you want” She thought. “Yeah, that sounds good.”
He offered her his hand and guided her back to the make-shift bar. A.K.A. the coffee table. “We have a wide assortment of… beer, and jungle juice. Take your pick” he said with a bow.
“Um…” she thought.
“I’d recommend the jungle juice” Ryan whispered “It has to be better tasting than this” He pointed to his cup still full of beer.
“Sounds good to me!” Aslynn answered with a smile.

What started as 1 drink soon turned into 2 then quickly followed by 3 and that progressed to a loss of count. Before Ryan knew what was going on he’d told just about every funny story he could think of. This girl was intoxicating. He wasn’t sure if his veins were just flowing with liquid courage but he slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her close as the two of them lifted their glasses in a cheer and finished off the last of their beer and jungle juice. To Ryan’s pleasant surprise she tugged on his shirt collar and brought his lips to hers. Her mouth was clumsy from the drinking but she was still so soft and so sweet. He felt her tongue press his mouth apart and gently massage his tongue with hers. It sent shivers through his spine. Their kiss was interrupted by a tap on Ryan’s shoulder.
“Hey man, If I’m gonna be able to fuck all three of these chicks I gotta start early. So it’s time for you and your toy to find another place to shag,” Kyle mumbled, his lower lip trembling and his head hanging at an odd angle.
“No problem Kyle,” He looked over at the girls standing in the hallway, and even with beer goggles on he shuddered. “Can I suggest you triple bag it?”
“Ryan,” he heard Aslynn mumble, “Will you take me home? I think Allie is passed out on Brads’ bed.”
“Yeah, no problem.”
The walk back to Aslynns was quiet, and the cool air was refreshing to them both. It turned out that she actually lived in the building across from Ryan which was really good to know.
They reached her door and she fumbled with her key. Dropping it and giggling.
Ryan bent down to pick up the key and couldn’t help but watch her eyes staring at his ass as he got up and unlocked the door. His heart skipped a beat at the thought of her checking him out.
The room was simple, a large canopy bed in one corner and a desk under one window with a simple dresser between the two windows. The only light was coming from her bathroom. She must have forgotten to turn it off before she left he thought. He took in the site of where she slept, noting all the pictures on her walls. He turned to face her.
“Well,” Ryan said, “It has been a wonderful night and I’d love to…..”
He wasn’t able to finish his thought as Aslynn tripped into him and he had to reach forward to catch her. Then again if he’d been fully aware he might have realized he wasn’t in the best position to do so and instead of catching her, fell backwards with her. He opened his eyes to find Aslynns big blue eyes looking down at him.

“Damn Allie and her making me where these high heels!” She smiled, slightly embarrassed at her own clumsiness and slightly exhilarated at lying on top of a boy she just met on the floor of her bedroom. She rolled off and sat on the pale blue carpet next to this brown-eyed boy who had sufficiently, in one night, captivated her imagination. He was so different from any guy she’d known. Ryan Ian Hawker. Senior. Co-Captain of the Frisbee team. He propped himself up on his elbows and asked “Would it be out of place to give you a kiss goodnight?”
“Would it be out of place to ask you to stay the night?” She thought with a smile. She broke away from his intense stare and played with the rings on her finger until she felt like his dark eyes were able to see into her thoughts. When she looked up at him, his lazy smile and relaxed mannerism gave her courage she didn’t usually possess. She simply bent down and kissed him, hoping that he wouldn’t think her out of place.
She felt his hand move to her cheek. His touch was incredible and Aslynn could think of nothing else at that moment. After her head stopped spinning she slowly stood up, running a hand through her light brown curly hair and gave Ryan a mischievous grin. “I smell like smoke and beer” she stated, wrinkling her nose. “So, I’m going to take a shower. You are welcome to stay here and watch some TV” She said, tossing him the remote. Aslynn rummaged through her drawers and pulled out an oversized dark green tee-shirt and a white thong and a pair of matching green boxers. Ordinarily she slept in a tank top and thong but decided some approach to modesty was in order.
Walking to the bathroom door which was directly across from her bed, she said over her shoulder “I’ll only be a few minutes” and disappeared.

Ryan sat down on the bed and ended up next to a stuffed bear “defiantly a girl’s room” he thought. He took this opportunity to look around. The carpet was a pale blue. The walls a cream color accented by blue trim with a matching blue pam-pa-saun chair. She had picture frames everywhere of what he assumed to be friends and family. One picture caught his eye and he walked over to her dresser and picked it up. It was a photo of Aslynn sitting on the floor in front of a fire with an orange and white cat on her lap. He smiled at it. She was making a goofy face and the cat was batting at her curls.
With a smile and a small sigh he turned back to the bed. He could hear Aslynn in the shower and the desire to see her naked body, slick with soap was overpowering. He noticed that the door was slightly ajar, releasing some steam and the scent of her into the room. Slowly he crossed to the open door. Ryan knew he shouldn’t be looking in on the most private part of any woman’s day, but he could not resist.

Aslynn knew Ryan would be looking around her room. The thought of him going through her personal possessions made her tingle. As she rinsed her hair clean, the soap sliding over her body sent chills down her spine. She couldn’t help but touch herself. She pictured the look on Ryan’s face if he only knew what she was doing, and the thought made her smile. A soft moan escaped her and she could feel the pulsating between her legs. She wanted so badly to be touched and the demand her pussy had to be filled was overwhelming.
She heard a small noise and a bit of fear and excitement surged through her. Was he watching? Did he know what she was doing, what she was thinking? The urgency which she now felt was something she’d never experienced before. All she could think about was Ryan with is brown eyes and tan skin and his hands running all along her body. Touching her, caressing her breasts, teasing her pussy until she could no longer take it. The more she though about it, the more she wanted it. She propped one leg up on the side of the tub and played with her self. Slowly Aslynn massaged her clit until her fingers found the opening, sliding inside of her. Her moans became more audible and her desire more intense. She was sure Ryan could hear and, in truth, part of her hoped he would.
She turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapped only in a fluffy green towel. Not bothering to put on any clothes Aslynn stepped into her room only to find Ryan on her bed trying desperately to hide himself.
“What are you doing?” Aslynn asked, the slight hint of a smile playing on her lips. She knew fully well that he had been playing with himself
“Uh… well, I heard you and… uh…” he stammered.
Aslynn crossed the room to where he was seated on the bed and kissed him. Everything she had been taught growing up about sex was drowned out by the passion building inside her. She wanted him, she wanted to be held and touched. But most of all she wanted to be fucked.

Ryan let his tongue explore her mouth. Her touch was so soft and he so wanted her. Their mouths played a tantalizing game of cat and mouse, darting in and out of each others mouths as she giggled. Ryan reached his arms around Aslynn’s body and with a playful smile rolled her over onto her back as he climbed on her to continue the make-out session. Little did he know though that his knee was on the edge of her towel and as he rolled her over it fell off.
Ryan felt Aslynn stiffen as the cool air touched her naked skin. And without even realizing he did it, his eyes went south to her beautiful full chest. He felt himself growing in his pants at the wonderful sight before him.
“Well, well.” Aslynn breathed heavily. “Someone sure enjoys the sight.”
Ryan blushed and turned away, “I’m sorry.”
“Well come on with it.”
“With what?” Ryan questioned.
“You’ve seen me, it’s only fair that I get a look at you.”
Ryan instantly had a raging hard on at the idea, and Aslynns hand unbuttoning his shirt for him didn’t help.
Ryan sat up and pulled free the last three buttons of his shirt and tossed it to the floor. He let out a sigh as Aslynn’s hands caressed his chest. The pressure from his pants was almost more then he could bare and with a grit of his teeth she undid his fly.
His hard cock jumped out at Aslynn, forcing its way through his boxers. A drop of precum landed on her trim belly and Aslynn smiled at the sight.
“Well at least she’s content with that,” Ryan thought.

Good lord. He was huge. Not huge like “I’m a flagpole that won’t get all of me in you huge”, But more like a “There are trees not this thick huge.” Her loins watered as she watched his precum glistening at the tip of his cock head.
She reached up and helped Ryan pull the last of his shorts and boxers off. His cock was rock hard and she smiled at the thought that she had caused such growth on this hot boy. Reaching her hand up she grabbed his cock and felt him stiffen at her touch. Oh how she wanted this cock.
She leaned up and kissed him and felt the shock of his warm hands caressing her breast.
“Do you want this?” He asked, with a stary look in his eyes.
“More then you’ll ever know,” She answered.

Ryan leaned his head down gingerly, waiting to see her response to his mouth approaching her supple breasts. He felt her raise her chest, pressing her chest to his mouth and he hungrily nibbled on first the right and then the left nipple. With each nibble and each moan from Aslynn he gained confidence and let his hands explore more and more.
He began to kiss down her body, kissing her chest and then her stomach. Her breathing getting heavier as he neared her sweet spot. He could smell her erotic aroma and so badly wanted a taste. Even just a little one. His hands slid up and down her legs as his lower lip touched the wetness of her womanly flower.
He could feel Aslynns legs shaking the closer he got to her swollen clit. He let his hot breath tease her, running his lip over her clit.
“I want you so bad,” He heard her say.
It was all Ryan needed. His tongue darted out of his mouth and rubbed her hot, hard clit. She tasted heavenly and as her moans started to escape her lips his desire for her increased. His tongue started to press harder against her clit and she placed her hands on the backs of his shoulders, gripping his muscles as they pushed his legs apart.
“Oh, yes, that feels so good,” Ryan heard Aslynn moan.
Backing up for a moment Ryan slipped a single finger into her wet pussy. Her hips bucked up against his touch and she moaned loudly. It turned Ryan on. His finger started slowly but then began to pickup pace; thrusting in and out of her he bent his finger upward and pressed against the top of her vaginal wall. The result was a cry from Aslynn and for her to grip his arm tightly.

“Ohhh… mmm…” Aslynn moaned. She knew she would cum very soon if she let this continue. Time to change the game she thought.
It took a lot of her will power but she pushed Ryan’s head away from her, and with a mischievous smile said “Not so fast.” She could see his cock was hard, and wanting attention. “I get to play too.” She threw everything off the bed and stood up. Ryan sat back on the bed to watch her, not quite sure what she was going to do, but found this uncertainty rather arousing. Aslynn took a minute to calm herself, and turned to face Ryan in all his manhood. She leaned down and lightly brushed the top of his cock with her tongue, the taste of his precum bringing a smile to her face. She pushed him back on to her bed, swinging his legs up so he was now fully laid out, and quickly found his cock again with her mouth.
As she worked his hard cock with her hand and mouth simultaneously, she proceeded to climb up onto the bed as well. Aslynn listened to his moaning and was careful not to be too aggressive. Couldn’t have him cumming to early. She enjoyed playing with his cock, and enjoyed the noises he made. “Oh Aslynn…. Oh yes…” Ryan managed to moan between raggedly drawn breaths.
Listening to Ryan’s heavy breathing and moaning was quite a turn on. Knowing that she made him hard, and could also make him cum was very arousing. Slowly she moved her hand down to play with herself a little, figuring Ryan wouldn’t notice. Or maybe hoping that he would.

“Oh this is heaven. It has to be,” Ryan thought, “But where’s the harp?”
Between Aslynn’s slow stroking and the way his head just wanted to thrash around he caught the quickest glimpse of one of Aslynn’s fingers rubbing her clit. Ryan winced as he felt another drop of precum drip its way out of his cock and onto Aslynn’s hand.
He had to have her.
She obviously was thinking the same thing.
Just as Ryan was getting ready to take back control He felt Aslynn climb onto him and stare into his eyes. Man, someone could get lost in those glowing crystal pools of her eyes. In fact he was so busy swimming in her eyes he didn’t notice what was happening till he felt something extremely hot and wet touch his cock. It jumped up toward Aslynn’s wanting pussy and he felt her knees gently squeeze his side as she balanced herself and prepared to take him into her.
Ryan grabbed her waist and gently pushed her down, first one inch, then another. Aslynn bit her lower lip to fight back the moan that was slamming against her teeth to get out.
And just like that he was in. So hot, so wet, so damn tight. Squeezing her waist tightly he lifted her up and then dropped her back down on his rock hard cock, forcing open her pussy lips he smiled as he watched her juices dribble down his cock shaft and onto his balls. Aslynn couldn’t hold it anymore and a erotic moan escaped her lips, with each thrust getting louder and louder.

Oh God this was good. She could feel her pussy lips being pushed aside each time he forced himself into her. The pressure inside her was building. She needed an escape and she knew it would soon come.
Watching Ryans face, the way that she could see he wanted her only heightened her arousal. Oh, it was good. It was good to get fucked.
She was so close. Here it came, just a second more.

Suddenly he stopped.

Ryans confidence was up. It felt so good and her moans were so erotic he was biting his lip to hold back. She was so close. He could tell. The way she forced herself onto him. It was now or never.
Ryan pulled down his hips and forced her off him. Denying her the release she and he so desperately wanted.
He heard Aslynn let out a frustrated growl, “What are you doing?” she said with a touch of hurt in her voice.
Ryan looked her in the eyes and let his expression set, “Get on your knees”
“What?”
“I said get on your knees. I am gonna fuck you like the animal you are.”
Aslynns eyes were wide. She hesitated. So Ryan pushed her back and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Aslynn lay on the bed, her head inches from the pillows and the headboard. Her hot ass high in the air.
Ryan positioned himself directly behind her and felt a slight swelling of pride as he saw the somewhat excited and yet scared expression on her face.

A little shocked at the position she now found herself in, Aslynn felt like she had no choice but to obey. Ryan was being rough, but not rough enough to hurt her, she felt like he was ‘putting her in her place.’ And as if on cue Ryan leaned forward and whispered to her “The rules of the game have changed my Pet.”
Unaware of why this was so arousing, Aslynn bit her lip and nodded her understanding of the newly changed situation.

Ryan got onto one of his knees directly behind Aslynn, raising his knee up to sit beside her waist. Holding his cock in his hand he found her waiting warmth and slid into her. She let out a moan and leaned her head into the pillow to stifle it. Ryan wasn’t going to have any of that.
Reaching up he pulled back on her hair, forcing her head up.
“I want to hear you moan,” He growled as he fucked her.
“Oh god, oh that feels so good,” Aslynn managed to moan between gasps and thrusts.
Ryan bit his lip, she was tight and so good, and she was taking this even better then he’d hoped. Maybe he could push his luck.
Her moans were getting longer and louder and he could feel her body slamming back to his cock. He was so close to cumming.
Pulling out his cock, dripping wet with her juices he continued to stroke himself as she looked back at him, once again aroused, and disappointed.
“What do I have to do now?” She moaned.
“Tell me to put it back in.”
“What?”
“Beg me to put it back in”
“Please put it back in”
“Now call me master”
“WHAT?!?!” Ryan had been ready for this and responded with firm smack on her ass. She let out a shocked moan.
“You are really pushing your luck mister,” Aslynn cried back.
SMACK
“Stop it”
“Master”, Ryan let his hand smack her once more. Her ass was getting red in the shape of his palm.
“Please stop…mast…NO”
SMACK
“Please stop master”
“Ah, we are getting somewhere.” Ryan slid a finger into her now drenched pussy, “And I see this isn’t have the negative effect you seem to be giving me.”
He felt her quiver on his hand. She was so close and he couldn’t keep this up much longer himself.
“Now beg”
“Please, make me orgasm,” she grumbled between her teeth.
SMACK, “Master”, Ryan reminded her.
Aslynn let out a whimper and looked back at Ryan with a mix of terror, arousal, and curiosity.
Ryan lifted his hand high enough to make sure Aslynn could see it.
“No Please. Please make me orgasm Master”
That was the ticket. Ryan felt himself slide into her one last time. She arched her head back and let out a deep moan as Ryan reached his edge.
“Oh fuck, yes, I’m gonna cum” He gasped between hot breaths.
Aslynns only response was to continue to moan louder and force herself back on him.
This was it, she could feel the orgasm building up inside of her as Ryan continued to thrust in and out.

“Ohh… yes, oh Ryan…!!” She said between raspy breaths. As she reached climax
Aslynn arched her back upwards and threw her head back as she moaned her pleasure.
Ryan grabbed her waist, digging his fingernails into her hips, and thrusting her even harder onto him. She could feel all the muscles in his body tighten as he reached orgasm, filling her pussy with his load.
Their hot sweaty bodies clung to each other as Ryan pushed Aslynn down to the bed and then collapsed beside her.
She hadn’t been this satisfied in a long time. A chill ran through her body as the sweat began to evaporate and she found herself reaching for him. He was a step ahead and nestled her head into his arms and wrapped his legs around her naked body, holding her close.
“Thank You my Pet”, She heard Ryan whisper as he kissed her forehead and lulled off to sleep.
God, what had she gotten herself into? Was her last thought before joining him in dreamland.

The end

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-08-2005 at 11:01 PM.