Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-12-2005, 09:13 PM

Physiotherapy

Preparing my self for work today, I dressed with my favourite client, you John, in mind as you had an appointment tonight. After a long hot shower, I selected my sexiest underwear. The underwear was a white set - a lace bra and french knickers. I then picked tailored black pants and a tight white top. As I dressed I wondered if you had ever noticed me as more than your physiotherapist.

I get to work and had a long day of typical backaches and sore arms to deal with. Feeling tired and ready for home I notice the time - it's your appointment in 5 minutes. What a way to end the day :) I decide quickly to head to the bathroom to freshen up before you get here. I have to greet you as all the other staff and the receptionist had already gone home. As I am about to leave the bathroom I undo a button on my top as a last thought.

I walk into the waiting room just a few seconds before you walk through the door. As always I am stunned by your good looks - especially those gorgeous piercing eyes, which I can never work out to be blue or green. You are wearing a t-shirt and jeans - casual but it suits you.

"Well - if it isnt my favourite client. How are you John?"

"Not too bad, thanks Kate." you reply.

"That's great. Well - head down to the room last on your left. I am just going to lock the doors as your the last appointment and I am the last person here".

I lock up and quickly get back to you. You are sitting up on the bed, waiting for me.

I ask, "So John, are you having problems with your ankle again are you?".

"Yeah, it's gotten worse again. I think it's the cold. I have also had some problems with my hamstring. The pain goes right up into my back."

"Your hamstring is probably just tight. I tell you what - I will give it a massage to ease the pain but in the long term you will have to lengthen it by doing stretches. I will give u a list of stretches to do every day. If it doesnt help then come back."

"Ok - that sounds good." you smile.

"OK - well you get undressed down to your underwear and I will just get the massage oil".

I turn my back to you, towards the cabinet in the room. I opened the top doors to get the massage oil. As I did this I notice a mirror sitting at the back of the cupboard. In the reflection of the mirror I see you with your back to me. As I look you are pulling your tshirt up over your head. I see the sharp, sexy lines of your shoulders and back. Mmmmmm wow you have a great body. I pretent to busy myself in the cupboard but keep watching you undress. You undo your belt and slide you jeans down over you butt and down your thighs. You are wearing black underpants. You have a sexy ass and stong looking thighs. I am thrilled to think that in a matter of moments I will have my hands all over the back of your thighs, butt and back.

"So do you wast me on my back or front first?"'' you ask as you put your clothes down on the chair by the bed.

"On your front is fine - we will tackle you hamstring first."

I turn back as you are settling yourself down on the bed. I pour some oil onto my hands and warm it slightly by rubbing it between my hands. I then place my hands gently on the back of your thighs and slowly begin to massage your thigh from your knee up to the line of your underpants across your cheek. Starting from behind your knee my hands run slowly but firmly up your thigh. As my hands get as far as they can they separate to run down either side of your thigh. As my hand dips down between ur thighs my fingertips accidently brush very slightly against your balls. You jump. Knowing full well why you flinced I ask if you are ok.

"Are you ok? Tell me if I am massaging too hard. It's not ment to hurt." I tell you.

"No - its fine. Feels great. It's feeling much better already." you reply.

"Ok good. Now I am going to massage your lower back. Do you mind if I lower your underwear a little?' I ask.

"No that's fine." you reply.

I slip my fingertips under the top band of your underpants and slide them down a little. I then pour more oil into my hands and warm it again. I then massage your cheek and your lower back. I can feel your taut muscles under your warm skin. Touching you this way is making me quite turned on. Within a few minutes I am finished massaging you.

"How does that feel now John? Anymore pain?".

"No that feels much better - thank you." you tell me.

"Great! ok - now this ankle. Can you turn over onto your back for me?" I ask.

You turn over and I glance down. As I do I notice you have a full erection. I gasp and then bite my lip - knowing I should have reacted differently to this situation. That quick glance showed the outline if a nice, thick penis beneath the fabric of your underwear. I then notice you are blushing and looking very embarassed.

"I am sorry" you say.

"No - it's fine. It happens alot. Please dont be embarassed". I say. " I will go get you a sheet and I will set up to do ur ankle."

I go to the cabinet and grab a sheet. I walk back to you and go to spread the sheet over you. As I do I accidently brush my hand over your hard cock. You groan :) Oh wow! Feeling very hesitant but not being able to stop myself I place my hand over your cock through the sheet. Mmmmm oh wow it's feels great. I look up at you. You look surprised.

I say, "Do you mind?"

Knowing what I am talking about you say, "No - I have always wanted to ask you out. I was always too shy and I didnt think you would be allowed because I am your client."

"I am not allowed but I have always has a bit of a crush on you. I love touching you." I said with a smile.

All during this conversation my hand was slowly rubbing your cock, still through the sheet. You then moved my hand and sat up on the edge of the bed. You then pulled me to you and began to kiss me passionately. I allow my hands to wander over your chest and back - some thing I have always wanted to do. I feel you hands holding me gently on my sides. I take your hands in mine and place them on my breasts. God it feels wonderful. You then stop kissing me and look down at my chest as you unbutton my top. You then push the cups of my bra aside and put your mouth on my breasts - kissing and sucking them. I allow you to continue for a few minutes before I step back.

"Stand up for me John." You do so.

I then knelt down and slid you underpants all the way down. I see your cock for the first time. Wow it's gorgeous. I want to suck it. I take it into my mouth and begin to lick and suck your cock. You so hard - I love it. I can tell you are enjoying it. I love the sexy noices you are making. I know you must be close to cumming, Just when I think you will, you gently stop me and help me to stand. You then take my hand and lead me over to the chair. You pick up your clothes and throw them on the bed. You then unzip my pants and slide them down my legs. You do the same to my underpants. You then stand and begin to kiss my neck. I then feel you hand lightly on my pussy. You gently slip your fingers between my pussy lips and I feel you press your fingertip against my clit. I groan loudly as you begin to stroke your fingers over my pussy. I am so wet and turned on - I cant believe my fantasy of being with u is coming true. You then sit down on the chair and pull me down on top of you. I am so wet and you are so hard that you slip easily into me. I move against you, feeling your cock sliding in and out of me. Our bodies are pressed up against each others - your body is warm and sexy against mine and you smell so good. Before long we are both cumming hard together. We stay in the same position, arms wrapped around each other, slowly calming ourselves down. After a few mintues we kiss and stand to dress.

"That was great, Kate. How about we go back to my place and have some dinner. Maybe even continue this there." you ask me.

"That sounds great but what about your ankle" I say.

"It's ok - I will come back in a few days or something. It's feeling pretty good now anyways." you say with a smile.

I then lock up the surgery. We get into our cars and I follow you to your place.

Part 2 to follow :)