Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 07:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*** ATTENTION All Pixies Postal Pervs ***

Wanna try something new? I've seen this be successful at other sites and thought mayhaps we could get a group together to try it here. The idea is that a box would pass from member to member each member adding something to the box either to represent themselves and/or a note in an envelope for someone who would be in line to get the box later. I think we could begin with 10 members but I would not try it with more than 20 (of course if successful it could be done several times).

This will require that a list be formed of any one who would like to participate, that those persons be willing to provide a snail mail address to me (which can be work, home, PO Box, somewhere safe) and to allow me to pass it to the person who would mail you the box. It would require a committment to only keep the box for 3-4 days at the most before adding your item and mailing the box to the next person. If for some reason you think the cost of mailing the box may be prohibitive once filled you could be placed towards the beginning of the chain. Any placement or privacy issues could be handled by contacting me. And if anyone decided to opt out after we begin they would need to contact me immediately so that the box could be rerouted.

If we do this each member would post when they get the box and when they mailed it out but not to whom it was mailed. You could post discreet comments about the objects inside but not spill the beans directly. When the box is returned to the person who starts the chain they will post the contents. Some suggestions would be to add a disposable camera, a journal, etc... to track the box's movements in the end. Once started you would not know when the box would be coming to you so it would be important to make your decision as to what to put in there early. In the box would be the paper labels to be taped on the outside of the box once I PM you the addy you need to send it to. I want this project to be open to everyone and that means international shipping could be necessary. It also means it could take quite awhile for the box to make it's way from one place to another.

I think that if we all take eachother's pocket books into consideration when selecting items to include and we start off with a small enough box to ensure no one attempts to use the damn thing as a teleportation device this could be fun as all get out!

I will post a master list of the names of people who are on the first Pixies Postal Perv here once they have submitted their snail mail to me (this is not in order of the box's arrival or departure). Feel free to ask questions here and we will start an official thread once the box begins to make it's rounds.

Pixies Postal Pervs 1
~Lilith
~IAKaraokeGirl
~Winston77
~BIBI
~nicole2309
~Coaster
~Chey & Cobalt
~Pegasusx62
~PantyFanatic
~osuche
~dicksbro
~WildIrish
~lizzardbits
~Galatea
~JSeal
~cowgirltease
~fallenangel
~imaginewithme
~Alasse
~fredchabotnick

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Made in England

Come on everyone....you never know what you will get to see lol
Old 06-20-2005, 08:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

You know PF is gonna hope for some panties

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-20-2005, 08:32 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

<----had already thought of that. What's his punishment, though, Lil, if he doesn't forward them along when he sends the box on?

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 06-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Tells it all

:grin: :grin:

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 06-20-2005, 08:39 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAKaraokeGirl
<----had already thought of that. What's his punishment, though, Lil, if he doesn't forward them along when he sends the box on?

Well you can keep anything that is clearly marked with your name on it. If you send a personal item to someone in the chain you need to include something to stay in the box too. In the end we can try to guess who added what

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Suprise Me

LOL.. add us to the chain Lil! I think this is a really neat idea!

Old 06-20-2005, 08:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Gladly...please PM me the exact addy ( I know I have it in my book but I want to keep a list stored in a folder here in PM Thanks

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-20-2005, 09:20 PM
~getting by~

awww, i wanna play - but since I don't have an address anymore it might be difficult... will this have another go around?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

We will take member's addresses (up to 20) for this box's travels, until midnight EST 6/26 to give everyone who wants to a chance to opt in, with the hopes that the box will begin it's travels by 6/28. So if you are on the list already, begin to think about what you will put in.

Ideally, we will need a well constructed box that can be fairly easy to ship. The idea is that it can not hold heavy or overly large items. Also, in case of loss, please do not put anything you treasure or that is expensive in the box.

I was thinking the first post on the box's travel thread could be a 24 hour vote to decide who should be the first/last to mail the Pixies Package.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-20-2005, 09:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
awww, i wanna play - but since I don't have an address anymore it might be difficult... will this have another go around?

Sure! if peeps are game! Do you have a PO Box? If you know where you will be in say, a month? PM me if you think you can find a way to join in now!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-20-2005, 09:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
I can just imagin trying to get that box through Customs. lol
Old 06-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Suprise Me

I was just thinking the same thing campingboy... hmmmmmmmmm? what is that vile of white milky stuff? ROFLMAO

Old 06-20-2005, 09:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

my USPS says nothing liquid perishable breakable ....etc. etc.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-20-2005, 09:48 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
...... we start off with a small enough box to ensure no one attempts to use the damn thing as a teleportation device .....

I'm not playing!

j/k

I wanna play.

Is it ok to add face prints to 'certain items' before you send them along?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world