Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Lightbulb Current girlfriend problems

Hi all, yep it's me once again. I'm wanting some advice on somethings here so please feel free.

Now I've known this girl for 4 or so years now. I finally met her about 3 or so months ago. Now here's the thing, every time she has a problem with me, she expects me to work it out. On top of that she get's her friends to ring me when I have told her that I just want a day to myself and when I think it's one of her other friends calling me and I tell her she asks me why I lied to her. Now it's not my fault that some of her friends sound the same on the phone.

Anyway any advice here would be helpful.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:00 AM

Send a message via AIM to lazaruslong Send a message via Yahoo to lazaruslong
My first reaction is to tell you to consider getting a answering machine and not answering till you know who it is...

My second reaction is to suggest a new GF.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide in broadside , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- What a Ride!
Old 07-06-2005, 01:14 AM

Very interesting.......question is, DO you know what it is that you want. Based on your thread, it sounds to me like you might be double-dipping...if you know what I mean!!!! It might not be your fault that your GF's friends sound the same, but it IS your fault that you are lying about it!!!

Get a grip...be honest...decide what it is that you want, then move on from there!!!! My guess is that you are pretty young and need to grow up a bit!

Sorry if I sound harsh, but it sounds to me as though YOU need a reality check!!! Besides, you asked for "any advice", and that is my advice! Good luck and keep us posted as to what ensues!!!!

Divot>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 07-06-2005, 07:23 AM
curvy queen

I've read some of your other posts in the advice column, and i'm going to dish out some hardcore shit that you might not be ready for. Consider this your disclaimer, if you don't want the tough love skip the rest of this post.

You sir, need to break up with said girlfriend. then you need to stay single. For a very long time. i don't mean by this that you are a bad boyfriend, man, person, lay, and I certanly don't mean that you are hopeless and will never have a meaningful relationship. But everytime you post about a problem, it seems as though the issues that need to be worked through are YOURS. There seems to be a general lack of understanding about the female workings (not just anatomically speaking, but the whole package). Not that any other dudes have it completely togehter, lol, but the way you describe your relatioships they seem to be focused on what you want, and perhaps less on what your partner wants than they should be. More emphasis on "why do I have to change" and less on "let's compromise togehter"
So take a break. don't put any paramaters on it (i.e., i'm going to be single for two months) just be alone for a little while, sort out your life. Find a good girl FRIEND (different from a girlfriend)closeby that can give you women's perspectives on your day to day behavior. And most importantly, don't go looking for relationships- let them come to you. You never realize what you may find when you stop looking.
Maybe I've gotten a skewed perspective of your relationships from reading online, and if I have, I apologize. I'm just calling it like I see it to be from what i know. and like i said, it doesn't mean your hopeless, just maybe a little inwardly focused. Things WILL work out for you, but you need to figure out what you want first and what you're willing to do to get it.

And just in case you're mad at me, I'll show you some titties to cheer you up!

Sincerely,
LAW
Old 07-06-2005, 07:34 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
No relationship can really grow in the soil of distrust.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Well thank you all, first let me say this, I didn't go looking for this one, this relationship just landed on my lap. There are other things as well which I have done which have also spurred her into this direction. No I haven't cheated on her and it's not something that I do either. I know that I say and do things that are a bit off the cuff at times but she knows not to take me too seriously. Her friends are also ringing me and telling me things that just don't make sense. She has even told them to leave me alone. She wonders why I'm having some issues trying to believe her with certain things.

But we did work out why they were doing it. It had to do with $10 dollars that one friend owed the other. It had nothing to do with my g/f but they made it out that she was always mentioning it to them. I know what your thinking, what the fuck?

Yeah petty things can make people do stupid things.

Last edited by Mark Vieth : 07-07-2005 at 12:53 AM. Reason: not enough
Old 07-07-2005, 12:50 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Am I retarded?

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about!

She wants you to fix whatever she gets mad at you about. You want a day to yourself but you think she tells her friends, who sound like her, to call you and when you tell her she hollers at you. I'm lost.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:24 AM
Mr Lizzardbits

Having re-read this post over the last 2 days may i offer the following, you can totally ignore it if you want.

I have been in a similar situation and sadly it resulted in a divorce. She was making demands on me to change into something that im not and when i wanted time to myself to sort things out and figure out where i wanted to go she would come up with some excuse for her to be around. Sometimes she wouldnt even leave me alone in a room.

I agree with lonleyarmywife you sir DO need ti be rid of this GF and take some time alone.

ill get off my soapbox now,
Old 07-07-2005, 10:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Thumbs up

I'm not really one to give advice,but I have been married,to the same woman,
for just over 40yrs.Every good relationship,is based on compromise!I have
seen,many,relationships fail because,in the long term,people try to make the other,be as they would like.They don't seem to realize,that it isn't what
attracted them, in the first place!Many may disagree,but that's my $.02.
Irish
Old 07-07-2005, 11:20 AM
curvy queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
I'm not really one to give advice,but I have been married,to the same woman,
for just over 40yrs.Every good relationship,is based on compromise!I have
seen,many,relationships fail because,in the long term,people try to make the other,be as they would like.They don't seem to realize,that it isn't what
attracted them, in the first place!Many may disagree,but that's my $.02.
Irish

You know, people get paid big bucks for that kind of advice...they're called couple's therapists.

brilliant response, irish.
Old 07-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Am I retarded?

I have no idea what the heck you're talking about!

She wants you to fix whatever she gets mad at you about. You want a day to yourself but you think she tells her friends, who sound like her, to call you and when you tell her she hollers at you. I'm lost.

We must take the "little bus" to different schools together...cause I'm as lost as you WI!

My advice? [cause I have to say something to save grace...whoever grace is???] Don't pet the sweaty things and don't sweat the petty things!

Hey! I should have kept that advice for something I knew what I was talking about!!! LMFAOAPMP!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 07-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
We must take the "little bus" to different schools together...cause I'm as lost as you WI!

/me shifts over in her bus seat to allow other confused cuties on board
Old 07-07-2005, 05:52 PM
Suprise Me

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round... round and round, round and round....

The Wheels on the bus...........................

Old 07-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Made in England

....all through the town

Hate to say it but your not very clear in what your trying to convey.......
Old 07-08-2005, 02:12 AM

Listen to me, goose.

Eject, eject eject.

A relationship is a balanced meeting of two or more people.

There is no balance here.