Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-26-2005, 06:10 AM

Betting for sex

Has anyone ever bet or negoitiated if with their spouse for a specific sex act? For example, I'll let you go to such and such if you give me a blow job later or something like that?

It's always been a curious idea to want to try, but seems like a direction I'd not want my marriage to go, but perhaps once in awhile...thoughts? (Incidentally, I'm not lacking for the things I want in the bedroom so maybe that is where my lack of push comes from etc).
Old 07-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hmm...the day my man 'let's me' go out somewhere, only if I give him a blow job is the day I walk out and never come back!

But besides that, I don't think it's a good idea to use sex as a bargaining tool. I have been in that kind of situation in the past and it's not healthy.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 07-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

I'd say every so often, that'd be good fun. But be careful about doing it too often - "I'll go down on you for an hour if you do all the housework next month" can get pretty worn.

What I've come across more commonly, though, is the "Bet the Lakers win this weekend, if I win you give me head and if I lose I go down on you" type bets. I reckon they can be LOTS of fun!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 07-26-2005, 07:16 AM
curvy queen

Mr. LAW and I actually do this all the time. Not the "i'll get you off if you do this" variety of bet, but I'm a huge footbal fanatic, so we bet on games. It's a big turn on to be out at a sports bar or somewhere public where the game is on, get into a discussion about the winner and end it all with a "wanna bet?" (complete with cocked eyebrow and nasty sexy grin of course)
Old 07-26-2005, 07:39 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I once made my wife a sandwich in exchange for hand release. I think it was the novelty of the idea that made it really fun. Honestly, I was shocked she agreed and even more shocked that she kept up her end of the agreement! lmao

To me, everything's about the attitude. Bartering for sex can be a fun way to make mundane chores more fun...or it can be demeaning & pitiful. Depends on your attitude. Not something I'd want to incorporate into our relationship on a regular basis though.

Btw...it was an awesome sandwich!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:59 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
When we play games it's for who gets licked first.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-26-2005, 08:49 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Never done the sex for a bet, but the mrs. did offer me a bj once if I would go to the store & get her a carton of cigs...I think I would agree that if it's done in a spirit of playfulness, it could add a little spark to one's relationship, but if it's an actual bargaining chip, that could be toxic...I like Lilith's approach, there's a sense of something that would happen anyway with or without the wager...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
if it's done in a spirit of playfulness, it could add a little spark to one's relationship, but if it's an actual bargaining chip, that could be toxic

Yup...what he said.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:39 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
The first time we made a bet was over the World Series. His team won, so he got a blowjob. It was fun, and we've since made other bets. He always wins... except for the most recent bet... and now he owes me a sexy striptease! :devilish:

Betting over games and such is one thing, but I don't see myself trying to bribe him to do chores in exchange for sexual favors.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 07-26-2005, 12:09 PM
Banned

I had a relationship end partly because of this. "Tyler, can you please pick up your dirty socks?"

"For a blowjob."

Bite me.

Now, if my new guy is dancing in the grocery store (*sigh* it has happened more than once) I jokingly threaten to withhold sex if he doesn't stop grooving to the muzak.

He knows I lie! I could never go without!
Old 07-26-2005, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
"Tyler, can you please pick up your dirty socks?"

"For a blowjob."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...now you're talking! C'mere sexy...

Old 07-26-2005, 02:10 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
I've never done it per say. But i think it could be fun. Yknow know, If you go down on me , i'll go down with you, etc. Sexual favor for Sexual favor. I could definately go for that, playfully. BUt never for household chores and stuff. that just wouldnt be right. Unless it is all in play. Wait ... i said that already didnt i? Anyways that is my two cents.

Callie
Old 07-26-2005, 06:09 PM

Interesting feedback. I think the general consensus is along the lines of what I was getting at. Playful, fun with no real expectation...or as Lilith said essentially from the it's a done deal perspective anyway (to paraphrase). Good stuff peep's..good stuff....Although a BJ when the home town football team wins would be a worthy bet in itself. Although how would I give her one if her team won....hmm....
Old 07-26-2005, 08:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
For me it's usually "after the fact" for one of us. Either it is a job well done, a little larger than expected pay check, or something along those lines. We've never really wagered before hand.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Loungin' Around

I've told him....LMAO....in a threatening voice....that if he doesn't stop using the word "XXXX" [insert irritating engineering word] -- I am going to rape him.

Somehow the word *always* works its way back into the conversation quickly.

LMAO. We joke about me withholding sex because he hasn't helped with the housework....But he and I both know that I'd be hurting myself more than him. I'm the one with the bigger libido.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney