Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2007, 12:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to sexychrissy Send a message via MSN to sexychrissy Send a message via Yahoo to sexychrissy
Smile Conquering fears

I am so proud of myself!!!! I finally was able to have anal sex and enjoy it!!!! Its a totaly different type of orgasm!!! Is anal enjoyable for most or is it just Gross
Old 03-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Manwhore

Yay for you!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Smile

I'm so proud that chrissy finally conquered her fear. In my opinion it was and interesting experience that I hope was handled with love and respect for my lover.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Gone with the Wind

differences

It is so much a different orgasm. I have never been able to explain exactly how.
Now try a DP. That is the most intense and unique orgasm I know

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-18-2007, 07:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Does that include the use of a toy or does it need to be with two people Wanda? My wife and I have done the toy thing quite a few times and I don't think I'd have a problem including another but I don't ever see that happening in our relationship.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Gone with the Wind

Dp

If you don't see it (a 3rd person) ever happening, then a toy will have to do...
It's not the same. But it is still a pretty awesome sexual experience, one I think every woman should have in her life.
The difference between a man and a toy vs. two men?
Well, first, it is lacking the physical and emotional thrill of having another person in bed. That can not be understated. As a woman, pinned between two men thrusting into ME, who's entire focus is ME... well, it's quite a sexual thrill. (And flattering too). There is much more complicate foreplay leading up to the actual event, which makes the whole thing more intense.

Let's talk about intensity.
I have often fainted from the overwhelming intensity of a DP orgasm.
I mean my eyes roll back into my head, my body goes completely limp, I start drooling in a most un-ladylike manner, and remain almost completely unresponsive for up to a minute after my orgasm ends, (which can take QUITE a while, thank you). I stay sort of fuzzy and confused for several minutes afterward, much more so than after my usual orgasms.

I have learned to warn my partners of this, as men tend to totally panic when they think they've killed me while fucking me.

I also usually have multiple orgasm from this, so long as my partners are able to continue, with each orgasm building on the previous, which leaves me a quivering mass of flesh for a while after.

The whole experience usually leaves me a physical and mental wreck for several days afterwards, and usually I am very, very sore. Not just vaginally and analy (yes it hurts, but ohh yesss it IS SOOO worth it), but every muscle in my body screams like I spent the entire day competing in a triathalon. (I tried a mini triath here last summer, so I know).

I have done this with:
1) Two men (best)- I pretty much always have the response above.
2) With a couple, man and a woman, while she wears a strap -on. This is almost as physically intense and is in someways better, because it lasts a long time. With this combination, I sometimes faint sometimes not, it depends a lot on the skill of the woman wearing the strap on, and YES there is skill involved in fucking someone with a strap on. My beloved Leigh is VERY good at it, and when I am between her and a man I always have the most extreme orgasm.
By the way, with a woman wearing a strap on, it usually works best if she enters me vaginally and the "real cock" enters me anally. Better control, less pain and risk of injury.
3. Two women wearing strap ons. Always fun and intense, but I rarely faint. But lots more happens and it lasts for hours, so don't abandon this idea. But there is risk of injury.
4. A woman with a strap-on and a toy. (see above). Lots and lots of skill involved.
5. A male and a toy. Fun, sexually intense, and still results in a spectacular orgasm, but almost never the "fainting" level. But close.
Frankly my best orgasms from #5 come from closing my eyes and imagining I am sandwiched between two men.

That's all for now. I hope this helps.

(What can I say, I am a very self absorbed woman. Sexually, I crave being the center of attention)

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-19-2007, 08:20 PM

We have done the DP with a toy thing quite a few times, and I do imagine it lacks quite a bit from the "real" thing.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
If you don't see it (a 3rd person) ever happening, then a toy will have to do...
It's not the same. But it is still a pretty awesome sexual experience, one I think every woman should have in her life.
The difference between a man and a toy vs. two men?
Well, first, it is lacking the physical and emotional thrill of having another person in bed. That can not be understated. As a woman, pinned between two men thrusting into ME, who's entire focus is ME... well, it's quite a sexual thrill. (And flattering too). There is much more complicate foreplay leading up to the actual event, which makes the whole thing more intense.

Let's talk about intensity.
I have often fainted from the overwhelming intensity of a DP orgasm.
I mean my eyes roll back into my head, my body goes completely limp, I start drooling in a most un-ladylike manner, and remain almost completely unresponsive for up to a minute after my orgasm ends, (which can take QUITE a while, thank you). I stay sort of fuzzy and confused for several minutes afterward, much more so than after my usual orgasms.

I have learned to warn my partners of this, as men tend to totally panic when they think they've killed me while fucking me.

I also usually have multiple orgasm from this, so long as my partners are able to continue, with each orgasm building on the previous, which leaves me a quivering mass of flesh for a while after.

The whole experience usually leaves me a physical and mental wreck for several days afterwards, and usually I am very, very sore. Not just vaginally and analy (yes it hurts, but ohh yesss it IS SOOO worth it), but every muscle in my body screams like I spent the entire day competing in a triathalon. (I tried a mini triath here last summer, so I know).

I have done this with:
1) Two men (best)- I pretty much always have the response above.
2) With a couple, man and a woman, while she wears a strap -on. This is almost as physically intense and is in someways better, because it lasts a long time. With this combination, I sometimes faint sometimes not, it depends a lot on the skill of the woman wearing the strap on, and YES there is skill involved in fucking someone with a strap on. My beloved Leigh is VERY good at it, and when I am between her and a man I always have the most extreme orgasm.
By the way, with a woman wearing a strap on, it usually works best if she enters me vaginally and the "real cock" enters me anally. Better control, less pain and risk of injury.
3. Two women wearing strap ons. Always fun and intense, but I rarely faint. But lots more happens and it lasts for hours, so don't abandon this idea. But there is risk of injury.
4. A woman with a strap-on and a toy. (see above). Lots and lots of skill involved.
5. A male and a toy. Fun, sexually intense, and still results in a spectacular orgasm, but almost never the "fainting" level. But close.
Frankly my best orgasms from #5 come from closing my eyes and imagining I am sandwiched between two men.

That's all for now. I hope this helps.

(What can I say, I am a very self absorbed woman. Sexually, I crave being the center of attention)

WW

helped me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-22-2007, 03:15 PM
Sin Diesel

Question

Wicked Wanda >>

When you're with two men and doing DP (I'm assuming you have dedicated partners to swing with that you know intimately instead of absolute strangers, if I'm wrong I'm sorry for assuming!) which one of the men comes first? The one in your pussy or the one in your ass?

Do they both hold off their orgasms until you've got enough of yours and try to finish at the same time? Or does one go off first and then leaves you with the other?

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 03-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Gone with the Wind

Cumming

I have done this with a number of people in a number of different circumstances and situations, with regular "fuck buddies", with carefully screened "partiers" and with some men who were previously strangers to me, men who were brought as a friend of the other man. That's all I'm going to say about that issue.

Now, on the much more important issue of orgasm...
Usually I start having my own orgasms very quickly. This is an incredibly intense experience, there's lots of foreplay involved, so I am pretty far along towards cumming by the time we actually start. MY orgasms just get more and more intense, until the "big one " takes place.
My own orgasms often seem to trigger theirs. My muscle contractions, anal and vaginal, during this level of orgasm are very intense, and many men can't hold back.
When I have the "ultimate" orgasm, this often ends things for a long while, as none of the men I have done this with are into necrophilia, and I am am pretty much dead to the world at this point, and stay so for a while.

Most often the man in my ass orgasms first. It has been explained/suggested to me that this is due to the "novelty" of the act, i.e. a man is fulfilling a special, intense desire by having anal, as well as the position, (in a DP, the anal entry is almost always doggy style) and the "tightness" of my anus (I plan to keep it that way, thank you) together adding to the intensity of his experience. I am usually astride the vaginal partner is sort of a cowgirl position, and this usually helps delay his orgasm.

(If any men out there have anything to add to the above, please do so.)

Sometimes the man in my ass cums, pulls out, and stays nearby as I continue to ride the other while the first man is stroking my body, kissing me or playing with my boobs. Sometimes he cleans up and I take him orally while continuing to be fucked vaginally, or if he gets hard quickly he might take a turn fucking me vaginally while the other man enters me anally. I have switched before the first man comes, but not often as this requires a long pause as the "anal" man removes his condom, cleans up, and puts on a new one.
Remember this is a 3sum, so there's lots of other sexual interactions, such as oral, anal/oral, and oral/vaginal, taking place. Not every 3sum, or even most of them, in my experience has resulted in a DP, even when anal was part of the night.

Something I forgot to mention in my earlier post is the fun of a 4sum, as in being part of two MF couples. While I am being DP'd the other woman is very involved, and adds so much to the experience.

Every experience I have had with DP has been different, so any contradictions above are due to this variety.

Sisters, if you want to do this, be prepared for an amazing experience, but most of all BE PREPARED. Make sure you are "open", stretch your anus in advance as part of foreplay, use condoms, GOOD ones, maybe even double up, and lots and lots of lube. You CAN NOT use too much lube!
Know that vigorus anal fucking can HURT, and requires someone with control, and know you are going to be very worn and probably sore the next day or so.

Love,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-23-2007, 05:01 PM

Did everyone else's pants get really tight after reading that?
Old 03-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Manwhore

Jude, my pants get tight any time I see the words 'Wicked Wanda'.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these