Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2007, 07:27 PM

General Chat Question

I've been trying to find somewhere to chat lately. I haven't chated in a long while. Last time I did you had to go to a specific site - BBS or bulletin board - and enter a group room with a bunch of ppl. You could then go off to chat privately from there. I've been looking for places, but I'm only finding posting sites, not sites with groups that chat much. I'm feeling really stupid right now because a friend just informed me that most ppl go to yahoo or msn and enter the chat there using messenger or something similar. But when I go all I get - regardless of the room I enter - is a bunch of girls announcing that they are horny and on webcam live if I want to see. No one actually talking about anything in the rooms. Anyone having any advice on a place to go to talk with some ppl I appreciate it. Doesn't have to be sexual - I'll take any adult conversation. (Although sexual chat is welcome too!) I want the back and forth of a conversation vs. the waiting that comes with posting. Not that I have anything against posting - I actually really like it here! But being an at home mom I want some more adult interaction too. Some days I think I'll go crazy.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:06 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Did you know Pixies has a small chat room that Booger over sees? I know he will be glad to help you with getting to our room. There are a few regulars that hang round there most nights for a few hours from about 23:00 EDT (03:00 GMT) on.

The instant messaging systems of Yahoo, MSN and AOL are primarily a one-on-one setup where you only need to have the user name of the other person. I don't cruse their chat rooms myself because I got to know many of our members from their post on our board and felt I had a starting insight to the person before getting their Yahoo address through PMs.

I don't know if that is any help for what you are looking for, SnS. I'm sure Boog will be glade to hook you up with any info you need to get to Pixie's chat.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-29-2007, 08:57 PM

Thank You PantyFanatic. I can get into the chat here just fine, but I'm not around much late at night, so there usually isn't anyone there when I'm around earlier in the day. Don't want to talk to myself - at least not where others might find out! Just thought I'd see if there were any other places to go. So disappointing to cruise the chat rooms at Yahoo and find no real ppl having real conversations. Maybe I'll check out the chat here in a bit and see who's around tonight. Thanks again!
Old 03-29-2007, 09:31 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Did you say something about buying some new silkies in another thread?

I'll be in chat early tonight.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 03-29-2007, 09:39 PM

Yeah I did. I've got to get to bed soon though because we're leaving early to spend the day shopping for girl stuff. Don't want to be tired and dragging tomorrow!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:51 AM
Amateur Sexologist

Send a message via AIM to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via MSN to VeryLonelyMan Send a message via Yahoo to VeryLonelyMan
I dont mean to be forward or anything Sweet N Sassy but Im always willing to talk to anyone online. DQuartermane is my yahoo, msg me anytime.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Yahoo

I would love to chat with you on Yahoo. Any subject. Sex chat is ok with me or just any chat