Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 12:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to mileysgirl
First Bi Experirence

So,

I've been chatting with this girl at work who is pretty sexually open. In a clean way! We were chatting about wether or not I'd ever been with another woman. I told her no, and she asked why not. And honestly, I could NOT come up with a good reason why. I told her I'd always wanted to try it but figured it was out of the picture now that I was married to my husband.

Lo and behold, he and I have had this convo. a few years back and he was open to a three some of the MFF type. I told my friend this and she said well....when are we going to do it? I was flabbergasted to say the least.

She suggested we start out by her and I making out without my husband present to make sure I like the whole gir/girl experience. That makes sense to me. Plus he's cool with that.

What get's me about the whole situation is I'm extremely shy sexually. Even with my own husband, and we just celebrated our 5th anniversary.

Should I just start with making out with her or maybe I should try a whole sexual experience with her first, then bring in my husband? What do you all think?? Yes, he does know who this other girl is too, they have met. SO she's not a complete stranger.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:47 AM

If this liaison is not something that you actively seek, as opposed to something that your husband and this work colleague desire, then I would think hard before proceeding.

If you decide to go ahead with it, make sure it's about you, not just them.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:31 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileysgirl
Should I just start with making out with her or maybe I should try a whole sexual experience with her first, then bring in my husband? What do you all think??

You should start out with what you're comfortable with, and back off the instant you're no longer comfortable.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
You should start out with what you're comfortable with, and back off the instant you're no longer comfortable.

Right. Try it, you might like it!!!

Old 10-21-2009, 01:17 PM

Your hubby is so damn lucky that you are considering this. I am totally jealous of him and just wish that my wife would be interested in trying that. Of course I would luv to watch, but even if I were not allowed to at first I would still want her to try it.
Please be sure to let us know how it goes, we really want to hear about it.
Good luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileysgirl
So,

I've been chatting with this girl at work who is pretty sexually open. In a clean way! We were chatting about wether or not I'd ever been with another woman. I told her no, and she asked why not. And honestly, I could NOT come up with a good reason why. I told her I'd always wanted to try it but figured it was out of the picture now that I was married to my husband.

Lo and behold, he and I have had this convo. a few years back and he was open to a three some of the MFF type. I told my friend this and she said well....when are we going to do it? I was flabbergasted to say the least.

She suggested we start out by her and I making out without my husband present to make sure I like the whole gir/girl experience. That makes sense to me. Plus he's cool with that.

What get's me about the whole situation is I'm extremely shy sexually. Even with my own husband, and we just celebrated our 5th anniversary.

Should I just start with making out with her or maybe I should try a whole sexual experience with her first, then bring in my husband? What do you all think?? Yes, he does know who this other girl is too, they have met. SO she's not a complete stranger.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Thumbs up i agree...............

.................hubby is a lucky man

make sure you want this.............girl seems eager ..........lay back and enjoy

then hubby is the luckiest dude on earth if you like then.............

please let us know how it goes .........got wood just thinking about it
Old 10-26-2009, 01:27 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I wish I could coach you. Set it up for a first try as girls and a reprise with the mate joining in. If all goes well, an encore could be a most loving affair!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 10-26-2009, 03:53 AM

Hmmm... various scenarios suggest themselves:

1. You and your colleague/girl friend go off for a naughty afternoon. After a couple of hours you phone hubby - darling, I'm in bed with **** - want to join us?

2. Over supper at home you say - darling, you remember we talked about an MFF threesome? Well, **** is up for it - what do you think?

Either scenario could end up as the most exciting threesome, or the most excruciating disaster. Which is more likely?

Beats me.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Very interested in the decision you make... and how it turns out.. odds are, if you and your husband have remotely discussed it and he appears to be in favor of it, it will turn out to be a great experience.... But only if you determine that you want to try it for YOU. Good luck, ENJOY and keep us all posted
Old 11-02-2009, 11:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to mileysgirl
Thanks to everyone that has given tips/pointers/advice. I appreciate it all!!!

The longer her and I talked the more we realized we just think each other is really fucking hot and want to make out with one another. She said after some thinknig she's not into the 3 some as much as she thought she was. She said she's totally down for making out and some light stuff. We usually go to our weekly hang out on weds. and we've decided to finally break the ice and make out in the bathroom this week!!!

The sexual tension between us is ridiculous and we both love it!!! I'm anxious to kiss her and find out what it's like to kiss another girl. I've always liked the song by Katy Perry..."I kissed a girl and i liked it" and apparently now, i know why. lol!

I'll be sure to update and post on our wed. night make out session. Not quite sure how hott it can be in a bar bathroom though. But i'm sure we'll make it work!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:21 PM
S.A.W.B.

go slow and keep hubby updated

also good to talk to your man to make sure there is no ground rules he wants met first, you are basically asking your husband if it is ok for you to fool around with another person

I went thru something exactly like this from the guys side about 2 years ago, it ended horribly, but we had fun during.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:18 PM

Good first step

By making out with the woman you can figure out if you like it with no pressure to expand to three. If you like it, then you and your husband can try to find someone you'll both be into. If you don't like it, you can chalk it up to something you tried and you don't have to wonder anymore.

Personally, I hope you loved it and describe it in exacting detail for all of us guys to fantasize about!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexy34
By making out with the woman you can figure out if you like it with no pressure to expand to three. If you like it, then you and your husband can try to find someone you'll both be into. If you don't like it, you can chalk it up to something you tried and you don't have to wonder anymore.

Personally, I hope you loved it and describe it in exacting detail for all of us guys to fantasize about!!!

I totally agree.
I read somewhere that 10-20% of people are only attracted to the same sex (very gay), while another 10-20% are only attracted to the opposite sex (very straight). The rest of the people could actually go either way.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:30 PM

three

Sounds like she is more interested in you and also suddenly becomes a little shy. Umm. A quick kiss and feel in the bathroom is hot, but you both need to go some place where you are more at ease and don't have to worry about anyone else. (althought the excitement of doing something naughty in public is probably a turn on for both of you). But you should let your husband join. You may want the same rules I have used. That it is for you. You are the one in the middle and both the woman and the man are there for you. Later if you girls decide you can have him together. But her lips and his are there to seduce you. I think that is more of the type of three some she really wants. Believe me it still be a turn on for both of you and her too I bet.