Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 02:14 AM
Just me.

Black Friday

Okay, who were lured into the stores at some horrible hour to try and save a little? Did you have any luck?
Old 11-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I've been asleep for the last 5 hours and am planning on going back to sleep in about 5.5 hours. In the words of Yosemite Sam "I ain't a goin' nowhares!"
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 AM

I did. Two of my kids had saved money for IPODs and decided that this was the right sale. I could have bought them on-line, but the kids wanted to get up and do it. So what the heck. We got up at 2:15 a.m. went to Best Buy (which had opened at midnight) and hoped to get the dead zone of the crowd. We were almost right. Still pretty packed but taled off just as we got there. Back in bed by 3:20 with IPODs and few DVDs purchased. Saved a few dollars but not a big deal.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:50 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm painting most of the interior of my house. We have been remodeling and redecorating! Damn that Pinteerest.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM

I turned over and pulled the covers back over me when the wife left at 4:00am.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:18 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I had to be at work at 7am. I was really amazed at the amount of people lined up to buy furniture. I'm still at work and would like a few more sells before I'm released from all this fun.

Oh, did I mention that our computer system keeps crashing!

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 11-23-2012, 05:07 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
We went to Hellmart...I mean, Walmart, around 1230-1pm today...not super crowded...and got a Nikon Coolpix S3200 16megapixel point & shoot digital camera for $69 and an 8g memory card for it for $5...(our old point & shoot was a Kodak easy share, but some one stole it from our car a few months back w/ our 16g memory card FULL of damn pics that the husband hadn't uploaded yet. )
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 11-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I woke up at about 4:30 pm and haven't even gotten dressed yet. I might be persuaded to head out and get something to eat, but I'm not sure just yet.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 11-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDancer
We went to Hellmart...I mean, Walmart, around 1230-1pm today...not super crowded...and got a Nikon Coolpix S3200 16megapixel point & shoot digital camera for $69 and an 8g memory card for it for $5...(our old point & shoot was a Kodak easy share, but some one stole it from our car a few months back w/ our 16g memory card FULL of damn pics that the husband hadn't uploaded yet. )

I hope the pictures weren't really sexy ones that you were going to share with us!!

Although, it might be fun to re-create them.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
We had a shooting in the parking lot of a Walmart near by. CRAZY.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Missing the Angels

First year my girly and I went. We hit Walmart at 6:15pm on Thanksgiving Day. $60 zebra blanket for $15. We got to wait by the box they were in for the magic 8 o'clock hour and had no trouble getting one while all the other females were shoving for the $20 700 count sheet sets next to us. What a freaking zoo!!!!!