Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2002, 12:41 PM

Fantasies: part II

Well here is the new thread for fantasies as has been suggested. Hope people actually come to it.
Old 03-14-2002, 12:43 PM

oh sorry forgot to put in that i hope to at some point in time put my fantasy at some point in time but im kind trying to find the spare time to do it and i have very little. Now we'll see if people will come and post on a thread started by someone as new and as (offensive name) me. Well i hope you all will continue the thread from last one.
Old 03-14-2002, 09:20 PM

I know that other people have already said this but my fantasy is a threesom fmf or I would even be willing to do a mfm but alas my wife is not in to it so it will remain a fantasy:-(
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 03-14-2002, 11:59 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Thumbs up Re: Fantasies: part II

Heeeeeeeey! Ya used my idea. Cool. Well, to share another fantasy of mine with ya'll ( there's not a lot out there I WANT to do that I have NOT yet anymore )...

I would love to have my Boyfriend pee inside me while having vaginal or anal sex. I absolutely love golden showers with Him now, and I'd love to feel Him pee inside me!

~Linds
Old 03-15-2002, 12:52 AM

my wife needs to loosen up. i would love to have her go 'out with the girls one night' and get hit on. she would need to be a bit tipsy but she needs to get some confidence. she has a beautiful body (IMHO) and when she get into sex she has a great time. problem is she is very hit or miss. so i would like her to go out - have some guy come on to her and her to let it go on for a quicky. i want her to go out on a limb and just fuck the guy. and since her giving me oral sex, well lets just say its been over 5 years, hasnt happen in a while - i want her to come home after being fucked, feeling very naughty, with some semi dried come dripping between her breasts. i want her to get into bed and just start fucking me. without telling me i want her to take a breast in hand and make me lick the sticky saltly come from her. then i want her to make me eat her after she has fucked her partner and fucked me. not allowing me to come in her yet but in a slutty manner let me lick her til she is about to orgasm. then i will lie her on her back and fuck her til she comes.
Old 03-15-2002, 02:34 AM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Lightbulb

As I've said in the past when it comes to fantasies and the like, in every relationship open communication is a must. You may think your wife is "prudish", Tim, but what if she had the heart of a slut and the desires you wish? Even if you've tried in the past to let her know "it's okay", she may still be feeling a bit shy, wondering what you would "really" think of her if she let herself loose. Sometimes it just takes time. (And the open communication...telling her what your fantasies are...telling her what would drive you wild if she were willing to do certain things.) You may be surprised.

~Linds
Old 03-15-2002, 10:06 AM

Smile thanks for the thoughts

will try to work on this - been married seven years and ruts are hard to break - its difficult to even get her in the mindset to think about sex - much less want it - or heaven forebid open up to whats inside. well work on it.
Old 03-16-2002, 10:40 AM
Übber Pixie

Send a message via MSN to MrX Send a message via Yahoo to MrX
ok, I follow the typical guy steroetype, I would like to experience a 3some (fmf). Want the works, an all weekend away somewhere nice with MissX and another woman, really exploring all the possibilities oh yeah works for me. All applicants please IM MissX for an interview :-) (I wish lol)
Old 03-16-2002, 10:52 AM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
I have different fantasies depending on what mood I'm in...3somes do come into it...fmf and mfm

At the moment, it would have to be tieing MrX to a chair out of harms way and being with another woman, sensually and gently exploring each other. Only ever experienced this in my dreams, but it always feels too good to be a dream.
Old 03-16-2002, 11:09 AM
Übber Pixie

Send a message via MSN to MrX Send a message via Yahoo to MrX
oooh!
Old 03-16-2002, 11:43 AM
is addicted to her tits

Send a message via ICQ to raraa
well i have fanatised abotu having two girls do a show in front of me and have me cum without touching me while i am tied up.

I talked to my gf abotu it and she was willing and we also have a girl ready but she sez no way in earth am i gonna cum without being touched .
:redghost:
I did it with my ex but she to touch and she failed my plan
Old 03-18-2002, 12:09 PM
Sensual Member

I have actually fulfilled most of my fantasies, but one I hope to live out soon is a full fledged gangbang. Just like 5-6 people. My being the center of attention. Of course this will be done safely.
Old 03-31-2002, 06:55 PM

Well i'll share another one of my stupid ones
To blind fold and tie her to a bed so she cant move. And then to tease her time after time so she is close to cuming and orgasm, but then stop and wait untill she has calmed down and then to make love time after time untill she can no longer take it
Old 04-01-2002, 02:33 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Iikii - that's not a stupid fantasy...trust me its a really good one!
Old 04-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by MissX
Iikii -trust me its a really good one!

MissX you are absolutely, positively, 100% correct.........
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy