Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2002, 03:01 PM

Question biting

My S/O has told me that the thought of biting me while we are making love really arouses him.

Should I be afraid!!!!

Please could anyone with a biting fettish, share some thoughts with me, from gentle nibbling to extreme m/s stuff - wot is it all about???

ict (willing to try anything at least once!! )
Old 05-06-2002, 03:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have a serious interest in this....... Sometimes the urge to bite my S/O is overwhelming (especially his shoulders/neck when in missionary)<yummmm>. He hates it!!!!! So I refrain...... I do not want to cause damage or even break the skin but love bites are really tempting. I am not sure why I have this urge..... to me it is playful and sexy. I think I would like to be bit back as well but will never know!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-06-2002, 04:08 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I have a few scars from where Souls bit me before, during and after intercourse.... I love it, the pain is almost overwhelming but just before I think I'm going to scream he always lets up, most bites don't break the skin but the ones that do, don't go away for a while. I have also found that with my g/f if I bite her just as she is reaching her orgasm or right after it peaks it again and I can bite her a few times to prolong the orgasm.....
your friendly resident Vampryss
Kyttn
Old 05-06-2002, 04:53 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I also (who would have guessed? lmao) have a thing (fetish if you will) for biting and being bitten.I find it highly erotic and very arousing. But not everyone feels the same or feels as strongly aroused by it I am sure. I only ever gently or mildly bite hubby - he is not as enthused by biting as myself. I f you are frightened I would definitely start out small ... light nibbles on the shoulders thighs or other assorted places.. maybe in the places that normally turn you on when he caresses you there would be a good place to gently nip at the flesh...if you find the slight pressure arousing then maybe work your way up if ...it does not please you then maybe it's not for you..either way always discuss your feelings with him explain if you like it / dislike it or only in certain places etc..... I have bitten hard enough to bruise the flesh but never enough to actually break it.... now that is something else entirely.. I love being bitten that hard when in a certain state but if I were to be bitten like that out of the blue I am sure that it would be extremely painful! So my advice would be basically start small and see what happens from there

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-06-2002, 05:28 PM

hey lilith feel free to bite me as hard as you want (above the waste) I love it but watch out I bite back
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 05-06-2002, 05:38 PM
yet seldom member

Mmmmmh, biting is great! And blowing some air to the same place at the neck also. This can give perfect goosepimples to the partner. I like it to give and to get!
But take care near the orgasm because you might loose control. Then it is better to either not bite or have the mouth completely full. In this way the danger of hurting somebody is smaller.
Old 05-06-2002, 06:19 PM

Ah, I adore biting. As GermanSteve points out, I need to be careful with it, it has the ability to push me over the edge. I'm equally happy to inflict marks of my own, however.
Old 05-06-2002, 06:35 PM
Sensual Member

I too have a thing for biting! All I need is a bite to the back of the neck at the right time, and instant orgasm!! I also like to bite. I am careful not to hurt him, though sometimes I feel like I could take a HARD bite! If you're willing to try it... just tell him to start light, and see how you like it.
Old 05-07-2002, 02:57 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Okay from the resident VAmpyre. Here it goes. All of the above post are very correct. The first thing that I suggest is to start small. I wouls suggest on the earlobe, or the side of the neck. I know that in my area there is actually a club of sorts that have Vampyres and Blood dolls. They are of both sexes, and take the biting fetish to an extreme. We would actually take blood from the Blood dolls, and they would enjoy it to the point of orgams for some. It is all part of the Dark World of Vampyres over here.

But you definitely need to start small and work your way up if you enjoy it. Light nips on the nipples and on the inner thigh are great places for some men. And for some women too. And if you have anymore questions ICT, by all means PM me and ask away.

Old 05-07-2002, 10:56 AM
I love to eat fish!!

Now what ICT failed to tell you all is that although I love to bite her, when i think of biting till i can taste blood makes my stomach tingle. I dont know what it is but it just send my stomach into summersaults.

My fave place to bite is the shoulders....if she shows them to me i want to bite them....even if we are just walking down the street.

Am I wierd??????

Maybe i should have posted this in the freak thread!!
Old 05-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
No you are not wierd...... (at least in my opinion ) But if you talk to Prophet I am sure that he can give you a lot of advice and insight

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-07-2002, 02:59 PM
Yummy!!!

I enjoy MOST biting...but let me say, like any sexual behavior, it must be consensual. I had a partner who like to bite my face...I HATED it. It always left scars...and didn't evoke a pleasurable reaction. Just make sure you let your partner know when enough is enough...and that they RESPECT that!

Ophelia
Old 05-07-2002, 03:01 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
blood is a most precious fluid life giving and a delicious crimson I practically drool at the thought *dabs the corners of her mouth*

Prophet When are we going to take a night on the town to go out and dine?
Old 05-07-2002, 04:49 PM

I like to use biting as a tease for my lover as she is never quite sure how hard i am going to nibble her. The outside edges of her inner lips are one of my favorites, as I firsr start to kiss and lick , then evolve into a gentle sucking and then begin to introduce gentle nibbling. My tongue is interspreced with my teeth.
It drives her wild.
Old 05-08-2002, 08:45 PM
Pixie Mistress

biting is great when having intense sex -- and not just an "S&M" thing either - it's about unleashing passion and trusting. I get carried away sometimes and leave marks, especially on his great broad shoulders, but i also just love to be bit. as long as it doesn't leave a noticable mark not covered by clothes!!!

my favorite is having sex doggy style and when he gets into it, he grabs a handful of hair and pulls my hair back, arching my back impossibly, and sinking his teeth into my neck. oh, and grunting all the while like a dog -- LOL i'm sick!!!!
and from my voice you speak