Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2002, 08:54 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Cool Busted having sex

Just wondering what funny/embarrassing experiences everyone has had getting caught either having sex or masterbating.
Whether you were busted cheating on someone, or a parent walking in the room at the wrong time, or the police shining the light in the backseat, or whatever else.:redghost:

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 06-17-2002, 01:03 PM
Hypnotizes Members

LMAO...I have to tell this its funny!!

Back when I was about 17 me n my b/f were having sex in my best friends bed, and no one else was home. While in the middle of it, Pattys(my friend)mom came home and walked right in on us!! All she saw my my b/f butt moving around.
It has been like 6 years and she still calls him barebutt...even on invitations to parties and what not!! LOL

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Old 06-17-2002, 01:17 PM
Cynic Emeritus

I should probably give my story...
My high school Gf and I were in the backseat of my 1978 Camaro, not much room back there, and it was raining.
We were naked and I said we should go outside naked. We did and fooled around outside a little and then we went back into the car. With both of us now sweaty and wet, the car became very humid and the windows were very foggy. As she was jerking my cock giving me a handjob...I heard a knock on the window.
It was a cop, actually it was six cops and four cop cars. They made us put our clothes on, get out of the car and, well they basically told us to go home. Needless to say, that killed any mood that might have existed. It took my a loooooong time before I could convince her to fool around again. Those days were fun but am very glad they're over.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 06-17-2002, 01:52 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I was helping my girlfriend move into her new apartment at college and we decided to take a little break. We plopped on the couch and were soon out of our clothes and fondling each others bodies. Before long I had her on the living room floor working a little tongue on her snatch when someone smacked my ass. Well I startled up and there was her new roommate whom I had only met that morning and she was grinning from ear to ear.
Well my girlfriend freaked out, grabbed clothes and ran for the bathroom. I just got up and slowly put on my clothes, laughing my ass off the whole time. Well my girlfriend never forgave me for laughing like that and we broke up the next day.
On the plus side I starting dating her roomate about a month later when I ran into her at a party, and things went well cause she has been my wife for 4 years.
Old 06-17-2002, 02:57 PM

Send a message via ICQ to 1wildpussycat Send a message via Yahoo to 1wildpussycat
ok i guess the most embarrassing thing that happened to me would have to be......

i was dating this one guy for a while and it came that time to have sex......now i love cats hence the nick......and i always have cats......but at this time i had just got a kitten who was used to sleeping with me at night......the B/F is on top giving all he has got.....and up comes this little kitten who happened to see the B/fs balls slapping around......well needless to say the kitten thought they were a toy.......one swipe of her paw and the B/F was on the roof......that was the end of that....and i never heard from him again.....cant imagine why....lol
Old 06-17-2002, 03:28 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
this is about gay men so if you dont like stop reading now
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok a boy freind of mine wanted help to tell his brother he
was gay they just moved in together and he wanted to
be with him for support any way we were waiting for
him to get back from work at half five. he phones up
hes go to be gowin out for drinks and he will be back tomorow
so we start fooling around as i was makeing love to
him on the sofa the brother walks in on us we stand there
all gob smacked and my boy freind blurts out"dan iam gay
this is my lover rob" dan says" gay no shit james" then bursts
out in laughter folowed by me and james after that any
time i saw dan he would joke about not reconiseing me
with my clothes on
Old 06-17-2002, 06:03 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Very funny stories all.
I especially like the cat toy one -- yeoch!!!!
Let's her some more.

Old 06-17-2002, 11:03 PM
õ¿õ

I don't have any funny stories but Coach Knight, this is sure a great threat!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Cynic Emeritus

I actually posted a story in the story forum where I was caught but it is much more descriptive ... If you know what I mean.

Another time in high school, I was on top a girl going to town when the light came on in the hallway just as I was cumming. It was her dad walking down the stairs. I stood up, pulled on my pants and headed for the door. Of course I was still cumming in my pants as I was moving toward the door, which is similar to an earlier thread I posted.
Keep the funny stories coming.

Old 06-18-2002, 12:54 PM
~figment of imagination~

When I was in high school I dated my first freak.....
we would practically have sex anytime we could....
but this time was a bit different ....
He suggested we go take a walk around this park (which has a lake in the middle and lots of wooded areas) .. so we did ...
we came upon this deck/pier/gazebo structure that was very secluded ... I in my ever famous plaid skirt hopped up on the railing .. he shoved his hand up my skirt and pulled my panties to the side so that he could have plenty of access to lick my clit like it has never been licked before .. as he was licking he was undoing his zipper to pull out his very hard dick .... he stands up and proceeds to stick his dick deep inside me .... just as he starts to get into the motion i start to fall backwards and up walks an elderly couple .... needless to say he went for his pants and I ended up on the ground ....
So far this has been my most embarrassing moment!

Thank you for allowing me to share.
-Summer
~ me! ~
Old 06-20-2002, 06:53 AM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
I've been caught a few times, but some people actually arrange being caught.
I was helping out a friend who was starting a pizza buisness and was short delivery people. I would just work a few hours on the weekend. I had this delivery to an upstairs apartment with the enterance in the back of the building. When I got up to the upstairs via the outside stair case, the door was wide open. Just inside the doorway was the kithen table, on top of the table was a very large note that said "PIZZA MONEY". Well I was walking to the table to exchange the pizza for the money and be on my way when I couldn't help noticing a naked couple fucking away on the floor not more than 15 feet from the table. I stood there for a few seconds as he plowed her like there was no tomorrow, I think he shot his load just before he yelled "take the money and get out!" Which I did of course. The guys back at the pizza place thought I was full of shit when I told them about it. Two weeks later...same exact thing, and they still didn't belive me. Then it's was about 2-3 weeks again and we got a call for the same address and one of the other guys took the delivery. He came back with his jaw on the floor telling the same story that I had told them. After that everyone kept an eye out for deliveries to that address, but they must have found another pizza place or moved on something new for excitement.

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 06-20-2002, 03:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Okay, you guys, when I was in high-school, me and my g/f decided that it would be cool to have sex on the school's stage before they did the first performance of the play "Guys and Dolls". We were doing our thing and minding our own business, when the next thing that we knew, all of the cast and crew were walking onto the stage for one last dress rehersal. Why didn't we see it coming?!? Needless to say, they got a performance they will never forget :whiteghos
Old 06-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Insatiable

Probably the worst thing that ever happened to me was when my g/f and I pulled into an empty mall parking lot. She was giving me head when one of the mall security guards came up on us with a flashlight. Fortunately he was cool about it and left us alone.

rabbit
Old 06-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
Summer,i bet the elder couple got aroused out of that and got there old bones smacking each other that night.
Old 06-27-2002, 05:02 PM

Oooops.

It wasn't me but I figure the most embarASSing moment for just about anybody anywhere anytime was...

Some genius thought it'd be cool to build a hotel right into the side of the Toronto SKYDOME. OK, so they build it and during one of the first games some couple book into a room, assume the glass is one way mirror type glass - I mean who'd build a hotel INside a stadium and put in regular windows, right? Anyway they're going at it, stop every once in a while to look down and see the game but they're mostly doing the nasty all over the room. Some guy with a set of binoculars spots this and quickly the word spreads and everybody is looking in this window and tohellwiththegame.

The most hilarious aspect to this was the fact that the couple got ARRESTED for GROSS PUBIC INDECENCY. Toronto the good, indeed! No screwing in your own hotel room. Self righteous do-gooders - GAAAAA!! They got off ...well off the charges 'cause they claimed they were visiting (they were) and didn't know the windows were regular ones. Convicting them would have screwed up tourism in all of Ontario 'cause then the cops would be busting all the hotel rooms in sight on grounds people MIGHT be having SEX in there.

The only thing that maybe beats this in the Ooops dept. is the Italian who was fucking a chicken in the hills above some town. There was a massive earthquake and the uge boulder above him goes plop and he's squished like a piece of kelbassa on a bun. The guys pants are around his kees and there's a chicken (also killed - talk about unlucky birds!!) squished into his crotch. A photographer captured the incident for all the world to see. I know the guy was dead (hence difficult to be embarassed - I think) but whollyshit !! He gets to the Pearly Gates and the Big Dude on watch has a dozen people all gathered laughing at something. As he drifts up to see if he can get IN he sees they're all looking at him.... and then back at this photograpgh.....
:whiteghos :redghost: