Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
She was awoken from her slumber by the urgent ringing of the telephone. Leaning over her bed she picked up the handset "Hello?" she said. A familiar voice replied "Hi, it's me". For an instant she thought she was still dreaming, it was him.
"Oh hi, what a pleasant suprise. I was just thinking about you"
"Really?" she could hear the questioning excitement in his voice.
"Uh huh. all good of course" she caught herself giggling like a schoolgirl.
"So where are you?" he asked.
Karen gulped "Umm I'm in bed" grimacing to herself, had she said to much?
"That sounds like the ideal place to be right now, especially if you were thinking about me"
Karen could feel the pink glow of embarrassment colouring her cheeks she could only murmur "mmm" back down the phone.
"Are you feeling sexy Karen?" his question tore into her conscience, should she admit it? In her own bed she felt safe so she said "Yes, very sexy in fact, and your voice is making me feel even sexier" she waited holding her breath for his response.
"Karen, I want you to lightly stroke one of your breasts, just run your fingertips over it's curves, brush your nipple softly as you pass it, do it now and imagine it's my lips grazing your skin"
Amazed at what she was hearing Karen complied, doing exactly as the deep, silky voice in her ear was saying.
"Go back to your nipples, circle them with your fingers, then use a finger and thumb to roll them into stiff pink peaks that ache for my mouth to suck them in"
"Yes, go on" Karen was breathing huskily down the phone before she had realised that she was replying
"Hold your hand flat and stretch your fingers wide, now run your palm over your breasts, pressing the soft flesh against your chest, rolling those hard buds against your hand. Then move that hand warm with the friction of your body down over your stomach, past your navel. As it oozes over you, ease your thighs apart, not too far, but enough to let your hand slip between them”
She couldn’t help but follow his instructions, tracing his words across her torso, feeling her heart beating faster as her eyes closed and her hand glided down.
“Press the palm of your hand into your pubic bone, now rub it hard, round and round and round and round, is that good?”
Karen could barely squeak out a small “yesss, oh yess”
His voice was in her ear again “ Use your fingers to open up those shell lips of yours, they should be lovely and moist by now, are you wet my darling?”
Again the reply “yesss”
“Push your finger through the outer folds, search for your inner spot, you know where it is, where it feels sooooo good, rub it for me, slowly then faster, keep pressing with your palm, faster and faster, deeper with the finger, push it in harder” he was developing a growl in his voice that was pure lust. Karen by now needed no more instructions and was starting to ride a wave of intense pleasure, her well practiced fingers were bringing down a well worn path to orgasm, but she had never come so quickly or so violently as she did this time. All the while the phone pressed to her face kept urging her on as she moaned and screamed her delight in it’s mouthpiece.
As the final tremors quivered through her body she could her his voice quiet on the other end of the line
“Hello, Karen, Hi you still there?”
“Yes I’m here, a little shaky, but here” she grinned.
“Did you enjoy that?” he said
“Oh my god, did I? It was incredible, I wish you were here”
“Karen, I’m on my cell-phone, why don’t you open your front door?”
She suddenly realised what he had said, he was here, outside her door, what should she do?……

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul