Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2002, 04:41 PM

Question A quick question

Has anyone had sex while on E (exstacy)?? My SO and I were thinking about it, but never knew anyone who had done this. Any stories etc?
Thanks Ü
Old 07-23-2002, 08:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
Okay, I don't wanna sound like a prude or anything, but speaking from seeing what X can do..........DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! You could ruin the both of your lives. Different people react to drugs in different ways. One dose could kill you......I think that I speak for most of the people here when I tell you that it's not worth the risk....

*Clint
Old 07-23-2002, 08:46 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

yep.. I agree with Clint (and I don't consider myself a prude). There are other ways to stimulate your sexual experiences together without taking the risk of what exstacy can do to you.
Old 07-23-2002, 09:40 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Once again I agree with Jenna, and I will add, If you need chemicals to have sex, you need to seek professional help.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-23-2002, 09:58 PM
Henchwench

For me, unmedicated sex is tough enough to come by. Why add more stress with chemicals? I think it's a bad idea, what with being dangerous and deadly and all that.
I say if you want to add a rush to sex, sit up really fast. Works for me.
Old 07-23-2002, 10:59 PM

ok here is the thing....E ( hey its what i know it as) makes you dehydrate very quickly, the main reason why people die when they take it and not a phony, well anyways, why would you want to make yourself dehydrated then take part in an activity that makes you sweat alot.

I have a friend who told me to try it because (he said) "it makes everything more "real" and everything feels warm and nice when your on it" . This friend has been know to walk 50 miles through woods, sleep in random cars, and getting arrested for breaking every glass bottle he could find for 2 miles....in short he's a dumb @$$
Now kiddies do you really want to do e?

The up side is, with some, it makes them REALLY HORNY, i met this girl on e and she was flashing everyone and trying to undo her boyfriend's pants and her bestfriends bra
Old 07-24-2002, 12:02 AM

If somebody told you sex was great right after you jumped off a cliff, would you?

Do some home work. Start here...

http://www.itzalist.com/hea/extacy-drug.html

JUMP.
Old 07-24-2002, 05:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have to agree with all these people don't do it. Sex is the most naturally stimulating activity we have. It doesn't need any chemical top ups.

As for E well last week a 14 year old girl was buried here after trying it for the first time at an under age disco. What a waste of a human life. Don't risk yours
Old 07-24-2002, 05:38 AM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
To add to Mack's point about dehydration is the fact that E can make people collapse. They have all the energy in the world, or so they think, and then *poof* it's gone. Another little tidbit that might scare you off if all the lectures haven't is that men aren't known to...perform...well on E.
Old 07-24-2002, 11:01 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I hope that with all of the reasons that these we have listed, you will heed our calls and not go through with this. Let us know what's going on and please keep us posted.

*Clint
Old 07-24-2002, 02:31 PM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
i know plenty of people who have done the x/sex thing.You never really remember doing it after its been done and the possiblities of sleeping with someone you shouldn't are to high.Like someone not on birth control,no condoms,family members,friends you dont even really know.Ive seen alot of those take place around me.So i would suggest not to do it.
Old 07-24-2002, 08:08 PM
Addicted Member

Just smoke a joint if you need a "drug" and sit back and wait for the hornies! I have never heard of someone dying from smoking pot. (Can't wait to see the links that go up here. I ain't talking bout trying to fly and all that stuff....I am talking bout good ole fashioned "burning a bone while you chat in the nude!)

X itself can kill you! Pot itself can make you horny.....but watch out......you might laugh so much that sex will have to wait!

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-24-2002, 08:57 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Cool

Ah what the hell. Go for it!

It’s like fucking a hand-grenade. You may get an extra chrge out of that too. MAYBE the pin won’t come out?

Have you ever thought about screwing in a tank of piranha?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-24-2002, 10:51 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I've done X before.... unfortunately it was bad.... suicide attempt but sex after Marijuana is wonderful
Old 07-24-2002, 11:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Donkey
Hello,
I'm not going to tell you what to do or not to to but I thought I would provide some information.
XTC is a psychoactive drug. It is a hallucinogen like mescaline and a stimulant like cocaine. It dialates the pupils, dehydrates, and causes genreal stimulation to your nervous system. It can interfer with ability to acheive an erection and/or orgasm. People on XTC report greater intimate communiations and interpersonal relations and enhanced sensual experiences especially related to toushing. Over time recreational use can cause confusion, depression, anxiety, panic, and paranoia. Physical effects can be nausea, blurred visionm increase heart rate and muscle tension. It is also believed to cause irreversible brain damage. It is permanently assigned to schedule one in the U.S.'s Controlled Substances Act. Other schedule one substances include heroin, PCP, and mescaline. They are in schedule one because they have a high potential for abuse and dependence and have no legitimate medical use in teh U.S.
Hope this information proves useful.