Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2002, 12:18 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

schlabba frizzle dee...

so most everyone has a favorite actor, right? well, what actor(s) make you wanna punt-kick a kitten through a flamin plate-glass window? givin a reason is appreciated, although not mandatory.
Old 08-01-2002, 03:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Clint Send a message via AIM to Clint Send a message via Yahoo to Clint
I dunno if you would consider him to be an actor, but Carrot Top gets on my fuckin' nerves. Him and his god-damned collect call commercials are enough to make me punt-kick myself through a flamin' plate glass window.

*Clint

(Great thread Reverend Silky)
Old 08-02-2002, 04:48 PM
Addicted Member

Well...ya know I had to come in here and see what "schlabba frizzle dee" means...and lo and behold....just what I thought it meant! In Pa. Dutch country it is spelled different though......LOL!

OMG Rev.....you are a pip........don't tell Glady's though..she'll shit a brick!

I hate.....with all that I am........Kitten kickin dislike.....Robby Benson...and please tell me what talent Robin Williams has but fore wearing those pants that make his schwanz look erect. And may I mention Whoopie Goldberg??????? Did I say ????? I meant??????????????????????????? How long is this page? I could go on forever! Tell me something....does wrestling and the Governership make one an actor? Jesse Ventura.....shaddup! And can we talk? Joan Rivers.....shut the fuck up already! And Rosie......Rosie????? The movie "A League of Our Own"......would have been great without Rosie! Speaking of fat big mouths......What's with Rosanne??? Pick a hubby...pick a psycological disorder and pick a last name and shut the fuck up! Always Wewewewewe...Waaaaaaaaaa! Oh poor me......Shaddup and go count you ill begotten money!

Sorry Rev......I'll be back when I calm down!

Mrs Lix
Old 08-02-2002, 04:53 PM
Dollar Store Mackin'!

*shrug* tear it up, lady. i'm all about psycho-venting.
Old 08-02-2002, 05:49 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Pure loathing? Julia Roberts. I cringe when I see her, I avoid any movie with her in it, even if the rest of the cast and plot looks like it has merit and might be enjoyable.

Next in line is Drew Barrymore, she's vapid at best, good only at playing ditzes. Not kitty kickin hate but boredom and zero desire to see her movies either.

Last, and certainly not least, is Adam Sandler. A waste of screen space. His infantile form of humor annoys me.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:19 PM

all mine have been stolen already!!!!!

...here I go, jumping on the bandwagon....in order of detest

Julia Roberts...Whoopi Goldberg...Adam Sandler...

here is another two

Steven Seagal, and Chuck Norris.....yucccchhhh

reasons? for all those already stated, and for their annoyance factor, lack of talent, oversized egos, and over-staying their welcomes.

BORU
Old 08-03-2002, 07:31 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
speaking of bad actors....Jean Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone and anyone who makes shit movies that all have the same plot.

I don't particularly like Jack Nicholson either. don't care how many oscars he gets ( i don't like the oscars anyway), he still annoys me. I'm with everyone else on Julia Roberts too.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 08-04-2002, 02:26 PM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
three words: Vin fuckin Diesel. *headshake* gyugh... what a whoreboy.
Old 08-05-2002, 01:33 AM
Working Stiff

Let's see...kittin-kicking, puppy-punchin hate?...Juliette Lewis. That whiny ass voice is just like fingernails on a chalkboard.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Penelope Cruz grates on my nerves.....
Old 08-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Yankee in Dixie

The only actor I really can't stand (although I do love to watch him die) is Leonardo DiCaprio. He's not that good of an actor, but he has so much acclaim because back when he first started all the young teeny bopper girls thought he was "so handsome" so they kept watching his crappy movies.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf