Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2002, 05:31 AM

Question What do guys like?

Ok, this may seem wierd but what do you guys like?

I was in a relationship for about five years with someone who wasn't really into much sexually, then left that and ended up with my current man.

He's pretty much inexperienced but is willing to try new stuff, he'll try anything pretty much once and knows how to please me really well :-)

I kinda want to show him how much I appreciate him, but he isn't the greatest for giving feedback - he says he likes everything I do, and will sometimes ask for something in particular, but not that often, and he never suggests I do something new to him....

I'd appreciate it if some of you guys could suggest things you like, or some of you lasses could say what you do, so that I can suprise him one night :-)
Old 09-29-2002, 09:44 AM
Banned

It's a good sign that he is asking for things in particular sometimes. How long have you been dating? Maybe you just need to take it slowly for a while and not overwhelm him with your prowess
Old 09-29-2002, 10:16 AM

Um, we've known each other as 'friends' for ages, but we started dating properly in May. We can talk about anything, but I don't think he knows what he wants that much, if you know what I mean ;-)

I just want to 'treat' him to something special!
Old 09-29-2002, 10:29 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Speaking as a guy who knows what he likes, I reckon it should be your b/f who does the asking!; but if not, why don't you combine ALL the things he's asked for previously in to one long fuck-fest?!

I just KNOW he'll love it, and (hopefully) you will too ~ I certainly would....... in fact......... gotta go!!
I only own my mind
Old 09-29-2002, 11:13 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OK here is my idea.....give him some homework.... ask him to make a list of things he has tried and hated, tried and loved, and never tried but wants to..... 2 or 3 things for each area (not too many). Then don't ask.... you have a guide that should help you know which directions to go....and NOT go in. I say introduce 1 new thing at a time so you can gauge his reaction to that particular act. Go at it like a scientist....make him your research project...Prove and disprove the hypothesis you make concerning what he will and won't like......sorry too much studying...I better get laid soon

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-30-2002, 05:48 AM

Dear Quinda,

What do guys want? Apart from beer, that's easy. They want to be stimulated and provoked for as long as possible before they come. What stimulates them? Again, that's easy; look at the girlie magazines. (Don't be afraid they will give you brain damage - anyone who can survive women's romantic novels is probably immune.) You might find them simple and crudely obvious. Never mind; 99.99% of men like them so you can't just ignore the message.

Men like obviously sex-oriented women - who draws all the guys at parties? You have to get out there in your heels and stockings and turn him on. I can hear you screaming "But's it's not ME!" Well - tough titty. Buying flowers for my lady is not me either, but I do enjoy the pleasure she gets from them.

Men like to talk and think sex, and be stimulated, for hours before they actually get close to the action. This can be hard for those ladies who like to cuddle up, get hot and ready, make love, resume normal life. It means you have to get him hard MUCH earlier and keep him salivating until you can finally take advantage of the woody you've been working on.

How do you do that? That's where you have to use your very own dirty mind. Whisper sexy things in his ear when you're out together. When you see an attractive girl, comment on her finer points and wonder if she's a good lay. Tell him you've left the panties off and give him a flash. Tell him what you like doing - in detail. Tell him how much you enjoyed his cock last night - again in juicy detail. Feel his cock when you can. I had a girlfiend who put her leg up on the car seat while we were driving the highway and fucked herself with a banana - kept me hard for ages and I still remember her fondly. When you get him home, spin it out for as long as possible by dressing right, talking and doing the things that keep him hard.

The general idea is that he only gets one orgasm at a time. You can either take him to bed and bang him silly for 20 minutes, or you can build up to it all afternoon. Which do you think he will prefer?

Oh, Quinda - please let me know what happens.....
Old 09-30-2002, 12:22 PM
Turning the other cheek!

Hey Quinda, I could be wrong, but could it be that seeing you've known this guy for a while, and you guys used to talk about everything, he knows about your past relationship(s), and knows what went wrong? Maybe he cares about you so much that, in his mind, the safest thing to do NOT to lose you is to simply do what you want, without risk.

Yeah, yeah, the guys here go "What?" Some guys are like that. Afraid to take risks because they are afraid of messing up and losing their woman. If they know one thing works, they'll stay with that.

Quinda, if that's the case, then just tell him how much he means to you, tie him up so he has no choice in the matter, and have at him!

Old 10-01-2002, 04:19 AM

Hi Quinda!
I like Lilith's advice for its directness. I'm sure there are some games you could play that work this way too.

You can also just experiment a bit and keep communicating while making love. Whisper in his ear naughty things: "What are you you going to do with me, baby?", "How would you like so-and-so?", "I'm yours for the taking", and so on.

If talking this way isn't working you should still get lots of clues from non-verbal communication. What makes him squirt without fail? Listen and watch him.

Failing all that, there are some things, argueably, that most guys really dig in their sweety.

Guys like to be wanted, they love it when you're hot for them. Get him hard in public, let him know you'd like to have him right then and there. When you're making love don't be afraid to be active and even a bit greedy with your own pleasure. Most girls underestimate how much guys are thrilled when you show him how you pleasure yourself. If you have a mind-blowing orgasm riding him, he will be smote.

But be yourself and you won't go wrong.

Hugs,

Woody
Old 10-01-2002, 06:41 AM

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Lilith, I like that idea, he'll be getting some homework :-)

I've kinda tried the sexy talk but I think he's a little self concious, doesn't seem to quite like that kind of thing... just makes him clam up.

Eric & Woody, we tease each other during the day all the time, but never that overtly, might try it, could be fun :-)

Danny, you could be right there, that would fit with some things he says sometimes. I don't want to give too much info, but we had some health related problems early on which he was convinced I'd dump him over, he still hasn't got in his head that it'll never happen :-)

There'll be some jumping going on, and some teasing, I'll let you all know what happens!

Still open to any other suggestions though... even how to's - where are you men sensitive other than the obvious places <g>

Thanks all!

Quinda.
Old 10-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Turning the other cheek!

Hey Quinda!

Any news or latest developments? Just curious!

As to 'sensitive' areas, what works for either party, at least in my experience, ias usually a full-body massage, to relax the person. Naked, of course. Start at the back of the neck, work down to the feet, flip them over, top to bottom, then go back up and... linger... around THE spot. Makes the individual so relaxed that they are willing to let you do anything!

Well... it works for, and on, me!

Old 10-03-2002, 04:27 PM

Hey Danny :-)

Unfortunately things have been a bit hectic recently, so haven't had that much 'quality time' - had some chances to play around though and am making some progress in the positive responses stakes...

Even persuaded him to agree have a browse in here tomorrow... and he's got some homework....

Marking will take place on Saturday, so updates then :-)
Old 10-04-2002, 05:57 AM

This is getting exciting - will he, won't he? Looks like the crowd at Pixies is rooting for the lady who wants to get laid. Will the prince hang out for the best deal before he finally gives in? Keep watching this space.....
Old 10-04-2002, 06:14 AM

if your bloke is normal he must love settling in for a session of pussy-sucking. this is guaranteed to turn me on whatever my mood. my fave position is 69 lying on our sides and that can go on for ever for all I care. play with his balls and suck him softly and encourage him to stick a finger in your ass as he kisses, licks and sucks your pussy. oral stimulation is heavenly for both and you can't really go wrong with this, because the more aroused you become, the more passionately you chomp each other's bits and the end result is some kind of hypnotic ecstatic state if you ask me. oh, yr boyfriend will definitely love it big style if you make him cum in your mouth and then just keep sucking away for some minutes afterwards. when he just came, of course, his dick head is the most sensitive spot on his body ever and the sensation of having it sucked at that moment is out of this world. it makes the orgasm doubly or trebly powerful. try it on your knees with him standing over you for full effect. you will know you've hit the jackpot if his knees buckle and he can no longer stand.

have fun!
Old 10-04-2002, 07:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Quinda---Sorry;to awnser so late.I haven't had my computer.
Myself&every male that I have ever known;have been most turned on;by knowing;that;a certain woman;REALLY desires &
wants to please them.(Not just faking a desire)It may not be the
most ;sexually oriented; awnser;but;truthfully;thats what I've found.Men just don't find it"Macho"enough;to admit it! Irish
Old 10-05-2002, 05:02 PM

The advice is great especially lil's.

Men are visual - no amount of underwear will ever bore us and stockings well it drives us wild. no knickers likewise but simple erotic glimpses do too, like a casual seemingly accidental flash of panty up skirt, or a blouse innocently undone a few too many buttons and seeing the soft breast in a bra.

Full on sex - blow job where he can see your face.

Sorry says a lot about me - you'd never believe I try to write homo/gay erotica!!

Wildeye