Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2002, 11:22 AM
ThePower of Chinese Woman

Unhappy Why Am I so sad

why am i so sad today?

i feel sad, mad, angry, and upset.

basically I hate Man now!

Sometimes I think being single again would be much better i think.

am i wrong? am i a bad girl? I don't know.

he hated my hair last night. he said my hair look like 16 years old and i am not 16 years old i am 25 tommorrow.

you see i love cute look very much. coz my face look sweet and innocent face i really match those cute hair. but he hates cute hair, he said look too young. and he hated it.

i am so mad , i said why not, i look nice on it even my friends said that too. he said your friends like your hair, that doesn't mean i like your hair.

sad
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:33 AM
Banned

Hair grows back! He should be more understanding. Maybe he was just in a bad mood?
Old 11-12-2002, 11:43 AM

Steph

yestersday i just make my hair into two twists to fall at my two solders. With 2 clips on my two sides of head. He said he hates that look coz it doesn't look like my age. I do love dress younger and look younger. I guess that is all women want.
he said he wants me maturer.

but sometimes he complained at other ladies young and nice. why can't i do like that, i look pretty and still have the body and look to dress like those girls. why can't i do that.
oh i hate the way he said that.

the dress i used to wear when i dated him, now i couldn't wear any more, coz if i put on, he said that look too chlidish, and he said i don't like chlidish.

so most of the time i dress very sexy, sometiemse like extremly sexy. I think he is a bit jealouse at me if other guys staring at my butt or boobs if i dress so sexy. but he didn't say much about it, he does love sexy look.

he said dress like a teenage always turn him off, but i think that is not always true to him. I think sometimes he love to look at young chick as well. why can't i do like that? i am still young, i have a very good body and nice face. why can't i be like that?

ah........i want to cry now.
In other countries like Far East Asia women are still held in LOWER esteem BUT in China, it’s a different story. Chinese women are much more aggressive and outspoken and held in Higher esteem.” I love Communist that provides males and females Equality and WOMEN’S Rights in China.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:58 AM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
tell him if he doesn't like it then he can go find someone else and you can go find someone who likes you just as you are and lets you act and dress how you like.
If he won't let you be yourself then maybe he isn't the man for you .

Old 11-12-2002, 02:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
How can any guy be mad that his girl looks cute? I know this wont help much,but I do want to wish you a Happy Birthday for tomorrow. hope your day gets better.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:14 PM
yet seldom member

I think - like in most conflicts the truth is somewhere between the parties.

OTOH you want to look young. In my mind this is always a question of taste. Your look is not his taste. But your look is YOUR taste. He should not hurt you with this, it is always possible to talk about things with normal words.

OTOH perhaps he is a little bit (!) right with claiming your look being the look of youngsters. See, perhaps he does not want that people are aiming their forefingers at you. It seems like he does not want a g/f in his arms that is looking like a child. Do you understand the other point of view a bit?

So my idea for you of what to do is:
Try to understand the point of view of your partner, you of him, he of you. Check out if you want to move towards each other. Listen. Think. Be patient.

Best wishes GeSt
Old 11-12-2002, 03:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hitchhiker
Let the old man speak!!!
My wife is Chinese and although only 6 mounths younger than me she looks at least ten years my junior.

Now when we first met she had long long hair and she used to plat it into two pig tails this had the effect of making her look about 12. Even though she had a womans body people still used to give us funny looks when we walked down the street even to the point of a woman telling me I was was a pervert.
I asked her why and she said this and she replied I was corrupting such a young girl. Both my wife and I laughed at her and explianed that in fact she was in her 30's the woman went bright red and apologized she then asked my wife for her secret of looking so young.

So sit down with your boy firend and find why he doesn't like to look and dress young
Old 11-12-2002, 05:40 PM

ok thank you for all of you reply my thread.

Ok now I sound like I am making a big deal out of this? May be I am.

I didn't cut my hair, i was put Hello Kitty clips on my head with that 2 twist or you call ponny tails?

that is the only thing i did to my hair last night before we went out to eat with his friend.

but hey woman with any age can have those 2 twist ponny tails

i don't know if i am using ponny tail is the right words? it is like the hair twisting all together. BUt only 2 of them at each side of my shoulders

do you know those Chinese, Korean or Japanese magazines? do you know those girls dress?yup! I dress like them with 2 ponny twists

most of the guys and girls i know do love that type of look when i do it, but some how my man hates it, he said it look too young to hang out with him. Suck! he is only 7 years older than me

am i right?

All of my friends and other do say they like me with 2 twists ponny tails at the side of my shoulders coz they said it does match my faces and my that type of clothes(The oriental clothes).

BUT I GUESS he is the only one doesn't like it

is weird those. Before i did it, he loved it, but he hated it last night. now i am confused

and of course i don't do this type of look every day when i go out, just ones in a while that i like to change my hair a bit

thanks to anyone of you.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:46 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

Men, will we ever decide what we like? Probably not. The hair style souds fine to me. Maybe he is just self confident about the age difference and doesn't want to have it look like a bigger diffrence than it is. Good luck CP.
Old 11-13-2002, 06:32 PM
Banned

Rereading this thread makes me think the main issue still is - the guy sounds like he's too critical. I wouldn't feel comfortable telling anyone how to dress, wear their hair, etc. (unless they were my child)