Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2003, 04:00 PM

A few years ago my wife and i went out for a romantic dinner. On the way home we pulled my 85 Saab into a park that overlooked the city. we started to make out and soon her clothes were in the backseat. We started to fuck with my pants around my ankles, for some dumb reason we got out of the car. I had her pinned up against the hatch of the car, she was screaming and I took my shirt off and tossed it into the open sunroof, just as i was about to cum red and blue lights started flashing. before i could pull my pants up the cops had me cuffed, read me my rights and were asking my wife if i was raping her!!! after about 30 minuets of being cuffed with my pants around my ankles i was released and given a ticket for disorderly conduct!!
Old 01-15-2003, 12:41 PM

One time, I was giving my bf a blow job while he was driving us to the beach which take about two hours to get there. As I was enjoy myself stretching down on the bench seat of his truck with my head on his lap and my mouth sucking on his cock, I felt that he was slowing down. I open my eyes and looked up and see that we were passing a bus very slowly with a bus full of people looking at me slurping on his cock. He kept driving along side that bus until he came all over my face.

Another time, I was in the elevator with him to the top floor. It was late at night so we thought noone else will stop the elevator. So, as I was pinned to the wall of the elevator with both my legs held up and my bf was fucking me furiously. All the sudden, the bell was ringing and the lift was stopped and the door was sliding open with us in full view of 5 or 6 people. We both couldn't stop already at that point and they were all staring at us with their jaw drop as the door sliding close and we both screaming as we reach our climax. It was so funny.....
Old 01-15-2003, 01:32 PM

Once in a parking lot of an office complex my gf and I were going at it and I noticed a light. I turned around to see the security guard and his flashlight telling us to put our clothes on and take somewhere else!

Another time were in a school parking lot, but were talking through a disagreement. The police showed up and started asking questions. I told them the truth. I hadn't even kissed her as we were in an argument. Now later was a different story!
even if you're down on your knees. Never give an inch.
38 Special
Old 02-01-2003, 03:53 PM

I never had it in a public place but I always had this little fantasy of doing something crazy like that. What a huge huge turn on that would be. In the right setting I would do something crazy. What Bee had to say sounds pretty good, it makes me hot just thinking of doing it.
Old 02-01-2003, 05:27 PM

not really sex but my roomie have almost walked in (we heard hte lock and dressed ourselves really quickly) on me and my bf making out and once giving him a bj.. but thankfully the door was locked so she had to unlock it before she could come in.
Old 02-01-2003, 10:08 PM

i never got caught, but im sure the cameras saw, i had sex with my Ex, in a car yard, next door to a new years eve party a couple of years back... we were hidden behind a couple of cars it was awesome
Old 02-01-2003, 10:26 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Got caught by a park ranger behind a sand dune at a coastal park. My GF was giving me a blowjob.

I didn't ask him to join us for lunch.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-02-2003, 02:54 AM
Delectable Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to darkbard21
Though I've done it outside numerous times I only got caught once... me and this girl were going at it against the wall of a public tennis court. This old lady, about 80, was walking her dog and walked right past us... we didn't stop, but instead just looked at her. She just said "morning" like we weren't up to anything. We returned a "hi" without to much of a straight face, then proceeded to laugh as we finished up...