Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2003, 08:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I dont have any advice to give, I am reeling from losing a relationship that was hijacked by a hacker sending all sorts of vile things that implicated me.

I just want to say to keep your chin up and I hope that things will work out for you.

I have never felt so gutted in my 50 years and that is saying something. I know how you feel and send you an amazingly huge hug

Take care Missy
Old 01-01-2003, 12:28 PM

grumble.....I hope things are OK for you......Thank you for your nice thoughts.

LizH....Thank you very much for sharing your story. I am glad to hear you have found someone that you *DO* belong with. I know that eventually there is someone out there for me too. Right now I am not looking for it but if it comes my way and it feels right then great and if it doesn't then that is fine too. From a lot of the responses I am getting I have been hearing from all of you is that when you least expect it ....It happens.
Old 01-01-2003, 06:01 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Missy Hon, I know your pain osrt of. I got married to a lovely flight attendant only to recieve a call days after asking if it was too late to annul the marriage. That was 2 years ago and I still think what if. I think the best thing is to occupy your time and try to focus on mental challenges as the pain and anguish dissipates the emotional damage will slowly fade. As for the sex, Darlin I promise there are more exciting and breathtaking voyages out there and from your description of yourself..I'm absolutely certain they will seek you out. My best wishes and deepest regards on your journey Hon... above all else I wish you love ;-)

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 01-01-2003, 07:18 PM

BigBear....You are very sweet and kind. By the way your phrase below...was very nice it's in a song that I absolutely love.

....above all else I wish you love ;-)
Old 01-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Kendall

Whitney Houston, when she could sing..
Old 01-02-2003, 08:13 AM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
i know from experience that i need to be ok by myself before i can be ok with anyone else. i had found someone i thought was my "soul-mate". as far as the lifestyle i had back then maybe i did. when we started talking about marriage i tried to stabilize and she didn't seem to. anyway it blew up in my face. i moved back to mass. i felt like a shell. i started dating just to feel better. well, i wound up married with my child. the marriage was a total disaster and the divorce even worse. what strikes me as really funny is i doubt she's still my "soul-mate" given my life and the changes it's made in me. my daughter is the only worthwhile part of 6 years of my life when i tried to avoid pain and wound up with more. right now i'm lucky to know my limits (yeah i got some baggage) and to have a woman who accepts where i'm coming from. funny cause when i met her it started light with expectations of not lasting (at least on my side) and while it's still light harted and fun it's been a year and 1/2
Old 01-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
HMMM GUESS WE BOTH LUCKED OUT HUH

Old 01-05-2003, 08:43 PM

Thanks everyone...I am fine I actually have decided to start dating again. The old phrase out of sight out of mind needs to apply so I figured why not give the dating thing a try I have nothing to lose. After all I am young and why should I sit home feeling sorry for myself that would be silly of me. Thanks for all the nice responses.