Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2003, 08:03 PM

clitorial vibrator

I'm thinking about getting one because I love clitorial stimulation and I hear it can give you orgasms and orgasms...

So, any suggestions or hints about waht kinds are good? And any good sex toy sites that you recommand? Thanks.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:04 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

raven18, the egg-shaped bullet kind are to die for....you *must* have one of these. It's the law, you know.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-21-2003, 09:41 PM
It's me again

Quote:
Originally posted by IAKaraokeGirl
raven18, the egg-shaped bullet kind are to die for....you *must* have one of these. It's the law, you know.

I have one of those and they are really good

Some of my threads
Just More Pics Of Me
After The Ride Home
My Pictures
Fun With Cucumbers
Old 03-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Banned

My vote always will go to the Oral B!!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 01:09 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Raven,
I think you will get only two options - the Oral B electric toothbrush and the Bullet vibes......

They seem to be extraordinarily popular with the Pixies ladies. Try and take a bullet or Oral B away from some of them, you'll wind up dead on the streets in a particularly distressing manner

So I would suggest you look at what's cheapest, and what turns you on the most in your mind.

Unfortunately, most sex shops don't let you try before you buy LMAO

Good luck, and please be sure to tell us which you get and what you think of it - and of course pictures pictures pictures!! lol

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 03-22-2003, 02:09 AM
Banned

Casper, don't even mention such things! :)

Quote:
Originally posted by CasperTG
Try and take a bullet or Oral B away from some of them, you'll wind up dead on the streets in a particularly distressing manner

CasperTG [/B]

So help me God!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 02:56 AM
Fallen

Oh boy I saw this thread and just had to respond! Now I can't offer any advice per say (sorry, but I do have a friend who raves about the bullet), but have a funny story to offer. A roommate I once lived with had a VERY naive girlfriend with loads of health problems...anyway we were all watching TV when this add comes on for the Fubuoko 2000 (sp?). Those of you not familiar with it, it is a very small (yet pwerful) vibrating device which fits on your fingertip. It has many different attachments to massage you (this is how the commercial played it off). Well she says she just must absolutely get one to help her massage her jaw (she had problems with muscles tightening or something)...the thing is she was deathly serious and had no idea it was a sexual device...needless to say me and my roommates almost laughed ourselves into a coma
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 03-27-2003, 02:07 AM

Bullets - yes, they get my vote too. Get one that is more or less water proof - check that the cable is sealed around where it goes into the egg. The when you have had enough of rubbing it on your clit, you can lose it inside. Having it vibrating away deep inside will feel good for you, and your man can slip in beside it and it will feel good vibrating way on the end of his cock. Fantastic, I must go and change our batteries....
Old 03-28-2003, 11:54 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I personally like a very small g-spot vibe. I can use it alone or while my husband and I are having intercourse. The one I recently bought came from e-bay (new) for $8.00 US.

We have bought online through a place called Luvtoys.com They are reasonalby priced and we have received them within 3 days from date of order!!!! Generally that site is the most reasonably priced, we do compare prices, and so far they have won hands down on price and shipping costs.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-01-2003, 07:26 PM
IGGY MY LOVE IS HOME!!!!

Ok please enlighten me about the oral B toothbrush?!?!? That is a new one to me!
Old 04-01-2003, 07:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Many women here have found that the handle of an oral B electric toothbrush makes an instant friend

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-02-2003, 01:43 AM
Banned

My Oral B is always charged! As someone mentioned in the thread that first talked about the 'b', you have to be careful first - it can be too intense at first but play around with it and you're guaranteed good times
Old 04-04-2003, 11:06 AM
Suprise Me

(runs into the bathroom to see what kind of electric toothbrush she has....an oral B yah!!!!!!)
Old 04-04-2003, 12:04 PM
is not this trim anymore!

My wife would run into a burning building to rescue her "silver bullet"!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 04-05-2003, 01:50 AM

Raven18 a bullet vibe it a must, it provides strong stimulation right to the clit and the best part is that it is small enough it will not get in the way. You can use it during several sexual positions. Like the women on top, the man in the push up position, side by side spooning or my wife’s favorite DOGGIE STYLE. The feeling of being stuffed the big hard dick and the intense mind blowing buzzing of a bullet vibe will rock your world big time every time, this you can count on.

There are two things a real man likes--danger and play;and he likes woman because she is the most dangerous of playthings.
Nietzsche

Monogamy does not have to mean Monotony