Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2002, 03:55 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
The Best

Who's the best partner you've ever had and why?

Kyttn is the best partner I've ever had. Because of her attitude towards all things sexual. She's mentioned before that she can act many parts and she does. She is a tease. That's not a bad thing. It's actually one of the things I love about her. She doesn't try to hide things from me. She's completely up front. She doesn't say that she really enjoys my company and tell others something different. If there's something she likes or dislikes she usually tells me, even if it was from another relationship. She finds my jeolousy over some things to be an endearing trait.

(Sorry got a bit long winded there.)
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-31-2002, 04:55 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I would have to say that my very first lover was the best. I say that because he was attentive to every erogenous zone and every other kind of zone besides! He had large hands and he made exquisite use of them. Looking back on it, it's rather amazing to me because he was just 21 at the time. Of course I was only 16, so he was decidedly an "older man" to me at the time. I often wonder where he is and what became of him.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 03-31-2002, 06:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Souls~ That would be like forcing me to choose a favorite song..... Each one has had an important role in making me the sexual being I am today. The ones who were young studs who took me where ever and when ever, taught me about being spontaneous and adventurous. The ones I loved, taught me about how to please. But the one I choose is the one who has taught me about allowing myself to be pleased. Sappy I know.......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-31-2002, 08:12 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Well Lil, I always have to ask the hard questions.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 03-31-2002, 09:17 PM
Perky Member

this is a difficult question. i also feel everyone i've been with has been great in one way or another and has taught me something. but, for the actual answer to the question, it would be my best friend at the moment. we connect on so many levels, and sex is just one of them. also he is willing to do most of the kinky things i enjoy. i've realized a lot of people get freaked out when i mention my fetishes, he,on the other hand, enjoys them as much as i do.
Old 03-31-2002, 09:24 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Ash - do not underestimate the value of a lover whose perversions match your own - could be a keeper there...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 03-31-2002, 10:31 PM

aside from lilith and all the other pixies woman swimming around in my head I would have to say that my wife is the best lover I have had she is completely uninhibited(sp?) and is the only person I have been with that can keep up with me in that area
well they're gonna tell you that everything is just dirt
You know that women never really faint and that villains always blink their eyes, ooohhh
And that, you know children are the only ones who blush
and that life is just to die

sweet jane the velvet underground

Old 04-01-2002, 12:16 AM
Nice but never normal

I would have to say my first girl friend. She was very sensitive and loved to just cuddle and take it slow most nights. Occassionally she was just ready to rip off the clothes and go at it. We had a lot of fun.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 04-01-2002, 03:30 AM

Probably being a bit shallow here, but the best was usually

the current love of my life.

Still is.
Old 04-01-2002, 08:20 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
it have to be the lady that i mentioned in other threads....she was my first....she cared enough to show me how to please a woman....and how to get away with quickies........
all she talked about and patiently showed me has made me take the time to explore what interest my current best lover....my wife of about ten years now....
Old 04-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Everyone has taught me something be that good or bad....but at the risk of being mooshy MrX has my heart and mind, oh and body
- he makes me so much a better, stronger person....
Old 04-02-2002, 01:38 AM
I love to eat fish!!

Sorry to be boring

It has to be my wife.....she is fantastic in bed. She is a great lover and i really have a friend in her. She is the only women i have slept with that made me cry after sex - because the sex was so good not because she beat me ( although that would be good too)
Old 04-04-2002, 11:29 AM

Mater1012 my current b/f. He's open to anything, a MAJOR torturer, and a real hottie. We can discuss anything and he tells me EVERYTHING. (even the fantasies about my best friends!) He can touch me in ways no one else can! And his tongue is a deadly weapon....
Old 04-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Alone Again

Talking

JadeFire1260..

She is a very open woman and loves to do stuff with me. And as for the torture thing she mentioned, it's not that bad - I just play with her and tease her till she is going nuts and then I will oral her, making sure not to take her all the way until she's beeon on the edge of having an orgasm, then finally I will take her all the way - draining her of strength..

She loves to mess with my ass and finger me, luckily I absolutely love it, did not know what happiness was till she fingered me while giving me a handjob, that was great
Old 04-08-2002, 05:40 PM
Sensual Member

It is a hard question... especially for us bi ladies. Being with a woman is just so different.....not better though.

I guess it would have to be my s/o. Maybebecause we have been together for so long I can be totally uninhibited. Or because we explore our sexuality together. I have never been with a better lover. Different, not better.