Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2006, 12:56 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irezumi Kiss
.... it wouldn't be a stretch for the gents to showcase their own family jewels for their AV's. I'm thinking it's easier to cannibalize amusing dong shots .....

Please don't use the words 'family jewels' and 'cannibalize' in the same paragraph.

out of the lurker closet after a year, Haven.

There have been a number of threads about the choices of nicks and avatars. There are as many facets to this as there are to the individuality of each of us at Pixies. Bring yours (and your avatar ) in and enjoy.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-14-2006, 02:48 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I think the mistake that you are making here Haven, is thinking that the majority of Pixies are here to 'hook up' in some way.

Most of us aren't cruising for cyber sex or any other kind of sexual encounter, so it's not a case of 'the last page of a book' read first.

Also, what makes you think that women's sole interest is in the penis anyway? To be quite frank with you, most men overestimate the effect the sight of their penis has on a woman. I have to say the furthest thing from my mind when meeting a man for a romantic/ sexual encounter is 'Ooh, when am I going to get to see his cock' so seeing it in an avatar on Pixies doesn't really bother me either way.

Perhaps you feel that seeing a woman's pussy in her av might be like reading the last page of the book first, but if that's really the thing that interests you most about a woman, then you need to stick around Pixies a little longer and you might just learn a few things.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haven
other then letting everyone know what you have right away, what are the benifits? any?

Personally, like in real life...what's significant is not the penis itself, but what is being done with it. I vary between several AVs and recently saw this one and chose to put it up for awhile. It's not my penis. (If it was...I would still be there, sandwiched sweetly between the edge of her silky open-toe stockings and her soft yet strong foot. *swoon*)

Mine says "This guy kinda likes the idea of including women's feet on the very, very long list of things he finds sexy about women".

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:18 PM

Haven,

The av is just a visual hook to remind (or warn) you who has posted a particular reply.

We choose avs that please us, and mostly not to try and snag a bit of intimacy.

Cocks, pussies (and various combinations of) are mood things.
Old 11-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Please don't use the words 'family jewels' and 'cannibalize' in the same paragraph.

Oops! My bad!

I forget sometimes the marriage of sex and food can metaphorically sometimes be like oil and water...and produce the opposite effect intended!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 11-14-2006, 04:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to haven
i understand that the most of those who are on pixies are not trying to "hook up" in any manner. also that the breasts, penis, pussy, etc. are a part of the discription of a person, but why those things first?

as for learning a few things, that's why i've started this. to get some answers. or get a better understanding
Old 11-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Answer me a question. why do men put their penis as an avatar? being a man, i wouldn't want to just give everything up before the fun started. it is like reading the last page of a book first.

Ladies, do you like seeing this? wouldn't the experience be better if you had to "work" for the view maybe just a little?

other then letting everyone know what you have right away, what are the benifits? any?

just a thought.

in my case, I was asked to, simple as that. I am not a big AV changer so its just stayed like that forever really.

Do folks think i should change it? Am i being lazy? Any suggestions?
Old 11-14-2006, 05:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to haven
Quote:
Originally Posted by alspals69
in my case, I was asked to, simple as that. I am not a big AV changer so its just stayed like that forever really.

Do folks think i should change it? Am i being lazy? Any suggestions?

if your happy with what you have then keep it. i'm not out to change anyone's views of what they should use, just want a little understanding of the why.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Sin Diesel

Smile

Haven >>

My take is that, as a sexual board such as this one, our naughty bits are the easiest areas at hand to symbolize our characters when making AVs to represent ourselves. But of course, we aren't limited to just that. And even if so, they wouldn't necessarily mean a direct meaning, i.e., penis=guy, vagina/breasts=woman.

For example, had I chosen a physical AV I would've most likely chosen a naked woman, because that's what I enjoy looking at the most in my life. But maybe until I gave a clear rep about my gender, one could've assumed I was a woman like many of the other female members who've gone nude or chosen a naked female figure for their AVs, for whatever their reasons. The "why" of it depends on our individual characters, but you'll get a plethora of opinions on this, I think...that's just mine...

alspals69 >>

Don't change it if represents you, I say. Although you could just be being lazy as well!

As an artist, I keep thinking about changing mine from time to time like Dicksbro does almost every day. I thought that was pretty slick and I like the images he comes up with. But my AV reps my persona to a T...and also I'm a lazy ass myself...he he he...so no changing unless I really up my level on that...

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 11-15-2006, 03:21 AM
Just me.

Quote:
i understand that the most of those who are on pixies are not trying to "hook up" in any manner. also that the breasts, penis, pussy, etc. are a part of the discription of a person, but why those things first?

as for learning a few things, that's why i've started this. to get some answers. or get a better understanding

The question maybe suggests something deep about the person is trying to be revealed ... and I'm not entirely sure that's always or even frequently true. Somebody said it ... it's a picture that caught the person's eye ... whether of a penis or a park or a cartoon character. Me, I started at Pixies using a frog as my AV and used a few with frogs for maybe a year or so. Now, I switch AVs every day or two ... no particular reason other than I have fun doing it. They vary a lot from pictures of cars to pictures of places I've been to cartoons to pictures of me (usually from behind). Not too many of the penis especially with the guidelines on what's acceptable anymore. But penis or not, it'd just be for fun anyway.

By the way, glad to have you posting.
Old 11-15-2006, 12:52 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

In my case, the reason my av is a revealing (but tasteful, I think) one, is because it's a side of myself I cannot express openly in real life.

As I've said many times before at Pixies, I'm not the kind of woman who turns heads on the street. I carry too much weight, albeit well proportioned and I actually feel that some of my naked pictures are the most flattering and sexy pictures of me that have ever been taken. I would far sooner show you my current av pic, than the majority of family/holiday snapshots there are of me floating about, as I think I look better in these pics.

I'm proud that I can look as good as I do in my av, and I want to show off. A lot of guys are proud of their penises but it's not something they get to flash about on a real life basis (and nor would we want them to) so showing it off here is great.

If you like, think of it as there being a lot of cyber-naturists living in the Pixie family. It's about free expression, showing off and feeling good about oneself.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-15-2006, 09:34 PM

Cyber-naturists?

Surely not. Running naked through the hallowed halls of Pixie's corner of the cyber-world has an excuse now?

OK.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:08 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1
Having No avatar could also say....well u got no pics. I got none at all lol. Well becides the crazy cruise one of me holding a sea turtle, the bill clinton halloween mask one that someone commented on saying i looked like a star trek character, and of course ones with my dick in my ex.

Sounds like a cop-out. You can use an image you like instead of a pic. Go for it.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 01-09-2007, 05:39 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

For me, I made my avatar years and years and years and a few more years ago, when Lord of the Rings was out, and I was all hooked on it. It's the Eye of Sauron, NOT a giant anus like someone once thought!! And I liked the idea that this super-powerful being could see ANYWHERE, and see ANYTHING..... the voyeuristic possibilities are endless!

But I've had a huge range of avatars in the past. My penis, my bum, things going into my bum, my face, my whole body, and at some point even my dog I think. No real reason for any of them, except that Pixies is a place where I've shown such parts of my body, in detail and closeup, so why 'hide' them in my avatar?

But I'm lazy, and haven't changed mine in, as I mentioned, years. Also because I don't know what to change it to, as I haven't taken any pics of me in a long while.

When you have body image issues, such as a big gut, sometimes your penis can be the most flattering part of you - so why not show it off!

And no, I'm not on Pixies to pick up - even though I would drop everything for an incredible night with any of the Pixies ladies or gents if the opportunity arose. But nor do I think that simply having my bits on display takes away any of the mystery or specialty of the real deal. You can put taste in pictures, or feel or smell. You can't put the sound of foreskin sliding back and forth on the web. Well, you can, but not in an avatar! Point is there's still lots about my penis that is a mystery to those who haven't touched it, and even more about ME that's a mystery to everyone.

Besides, it's not like humans really differ THAT much, is it? Have you ever taken a girl home and when you finally see her naked exclaimed "OH MY GOD! You've got BOOBS!"?

And I can't see no angel, fallen or otherwise, in your avatar. But that's probably because me = stupid sometimes!

Welcome to out of Lurkerville! And thanks for the interesting discussion!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Naked by Nature

I will get my dick out anytime but I went with what I have for an av because it is hands down the best body shot that has ever been taken of me.